I am in a bind. My mind says go with the real ship who actually has a series coming up but my dic *cough* my heart says go with the ghost ship:

As I said in the last post, this is a mini chapter with 18+ content. I was dared by RX and like Wen's pride, I couldn't be defeated LOL I'm adult. I can do this LOL This is the most graphic piece to post and also the most vivid in my memory. I have censored this in respect to those who don't care or are sensitive to this type of material. 

Brought to you by Elfy's Dream Theatre ~ 

Eros Arrows/Shameless

Song Inspiration 

~ For Wen ~ Astronomical   By SVRCINA

~ For Rik ~ I'm Yours ~ By Isabel LaRosa 

Part 4.5 ~ Delirium

Inside the car, Rik trembles as he starts the engine. Wen begins to breathe heavily as his world starts to spin. He can't stop himself from doing what he knows he's giving in to. He watches Rik try to focus on his driving, his fingers shaking on the wheel.

He reaches out for Rik's hand and squeezes his fingers, interlacing with his own and making long slow strokes upwards. Rik's eyes dart between the road and Wen, licking his lips and gulping.

Encouraged, Wen brings Rik's hand towards his mouth and gently kisses his fingers, biting softly on his little finger. Rik's face flushes as he presses on the pedal.

They continue to sit in silence as Wen plays with Rik's fingers, kissing and nibbling on his knuckles.  
Rik hoarsely tells Wen that he can't focus. Wen bites on his lip at the sound of Rik's excited voice.
He places Rik's hand on his lap, making long strokes down his palm. Breathless, Rik can't resist squeezing Wen's inner thigh. Wen squirms in his seat, tilting his hips forward and opening his legs slightly, looking over at Rik to see if he'll be tempted. Rik breathes deeply, realizing what Wen wants him to do. He brings his hand back to the wheel so that he can turn a corner. He tells Wen that they're nearly there.

In his mind, Wen is already past the point of no return and can't stop himself from running his hand along Rik's leg and gently caressing his hardening bulge. Rik grips Wen's wrist tightly and hoarsely tells him that he'll crash the car if he continues.

When Rik parks the car outside of the apartment complex, Wen has already unbuckled his seat belt and is opening the door.

The lunch they had the waitress pack is abandoned in the car as Wen leads the way, with Rik rushing up behind him. Climbing the stairs, Rik grabs hold of Wen's hips and begins nibbling on his ear. They stop half way as Wen fumbles in his bag for his house keys. Rik takes this as an invitation to push Wen against the wall, squeezing his buttocks and smelling his hair. He whispers in his ear that he loves how he smells. He trails the side of his neck with kisses, hearing Wen pant with anticipation.  

When they reach Wen's front door, Rik is already unzipping Wen's jeans from behind and presses his erection into his rear.

As soon as they are inside, they are powerless to their desires. They rush into each other's arms, kissing frantically and groping where ever their hands fall. Rik slams Wen into a wall, tearing his jacket from his shoulders. Wen breathes deeply at the sensation of Rik's lips and tongue. They kiss hard and grab at each other's hair.

They begin to pull at each other's clothes as Wen leads them down the hall. Wen's t-shirt is lost along the way and Rik's shirt catches on the door handle.

They're on the bed before they know it, grabbing at each other's zips without parting from the other's lips. As Rik kisses Wen's shoulders, Wen caresses Rik's chest, softly running his hand down his waist, slipping his hands under his unbuttoned jeans and squeezing his erection.
Rik inhales sharply and pushes him flat on the bed. With one pull, Rik digs his fingers into Wen's legs as he tears off his jeans and underwear.

Wen lies naked and vulnerable on the bed while Rik devours him with kisses, inhaling deeply the scent of his skin, his hair and cologne.

Wen's heart beat thumps in his head. Dazed, he looks down to see Rik's hands grab and tease at his body, squeezing and stroking the inside of his legs, his shaft and biting at his ribs. Wen runs his fingers through Rik's thick black hair, gently moaning his name under his breath. He strokes behind Rik's ears, watching them flush a deep crimson colour.

Rik pulls himself up to hover above his face, his eyes wild at the sight of Wen's lustful expression and crashes down on his mouth. He groans how badly he wants him. Wen shakingly replies that the condoms and lube are in the top drawer beside the bed.

Rik wastes no time in reaching for them. Wen remains on the bed, stretched out and looking up at him. Rik slides his remaining clothes to the floor and pulls Wen up to face him. Wen can barely lift his head as Rik pull him close, feeling his fingers play with his backside. 

Rik uses his fingers to apply the lube and Wen bites down on Rik's shoulders. He plays with him for a while letting Wen rock his hips in slow motion. Wen moans and sighs to the movements, feeling as though Rik had done this before. They kiss hard with Wen biting on Rik's lips. Wen applies more lube to his hands and begins to work up and down Rik's shaft. They stare into each other's eyes like caged animals as they move and breathe heavily in rhythm with the other.

Without warning, Wen throws himself  back onto the bed and rolls over, telling Rik to do it.
Rik could barely think of anything else than relief to the white heat that had encased him. Driven by primal desire, he gripped Wen's hips and thrust into him all the aggression of his repressed emotions. His frustrations, his anger, his regret, his guilt, his raw and aching love for Wen that he never allowed himself to utter before. All his troubles faded into oblivion to the hard pounding rhythm of love's fury and reddening flesh. He hovered above Wen's shoulder, biting on it every time a hot wave washed over him. He could hear Wen moan his name and whimper beneath him and it only made him want him more. Faster and harder, slapping and gripping Wen's cheeks as he pounded.

He remembered how he imagined Wen to feel and sound all those times alone. This was better.

When his body releases him from it's hold, he hears his throat make a deep and pained moan. He opens his eyes to see a bead of sweat run down the back of Wen's neck. Coming to his senses, he feels Wen trembling beneath him. His legs had kept Wen's stretched out and he was gripping his right wrist, pinning him down.
Rik reaches around and Wen grips the end of the bed as he lets Rik finish, burying his face into the mattress. As a hot wave of relief washes over him, Wen begins to sob quietly, muffling his voice with the blanket.

Hearing this, Rik kisses Wen's neck and shoulders, hushing him softly and asking him if he had hurt him. Wen calms but does not reply.
Rik shifts his weight, leaning over onto his side, caressing Wen's neck and back, but Wen does not move from his postion.

Rik again softly calls Wen's name, but Wen refuses to answer. They lie in silence as the world around them moves on outside. Rik hears cars driving past and wonders if Jay will be coming back soon. The afterglow brings a bitter sadness and Rik can't help but stare at Wen and anguish over his decision. Had he pushed him too far?

Slowly, Wen moves and sits up. He keeps his eyes closed. His eyes are red and his cheeks wet with tears. Rik reaches for his hand but Wen pulls away. He sighs deeply and shakily walks out of the room, still naked, towards the bathroom and closes the door, all without one word to Rik.

Rik is left alone in the bedroom with his remorse. He continues to lie on the bed, listening to Wen shower and open and close cabinets. A morbid part of him hopes that Jay will walk into the apartment now and follow the trail of clothes into the bedroom to find him there.
Depressed, he uses a packet of tissues he sees nearby to clean himself off and disposes of the used condom with them.

He's buttoning up his shirt when Wen re emerges from the bathroom, drying his hair and still naked. He walks back into the bedroom without looking at Rik and begins to get dressed, picking his jeans and underwear off the floor.

Rik turns to Wen and quietly begs him to talk to him. Wen keeps his back to Rik, pausing for a moment. He finally responds by asking Rik what does he want him to say.

Rik replies with 'anything'. Wen reminds Rik that Jay poured his heart out to him, not so long ago in front of all their friends, and Wen has just betrayed him. He tells Rik that they should never speak of this again. It should never have happened.

Rik is heartbroken to hear this but he keeps trying to convince Wen that they had done nothing wrong as they love each other. Wen replies that it's still not fair on Jay and if he's so convinced that what they did was right, he was welcome to wait for Jay to return and tell him himself.

Rik takes a step towards Wen, trying to hold him but Wen shrugs him off. Still not looking at him, he tells Rik to 'just leave'.

Seeing Wen's defeated expression, Rik has no choice but to do as he tells him. He finds the remaining pieces of his clothing and tells Wen that he doesn't regret sleeping with him. He intends to keep his promise to him. He loves him. He always did and he knows that Wen loves him too, but he will respect Wen's requests to keep what happened a secret.

Before leaving, Rik tells Wen that he is happy to have met him again, no matter what happens next.

Wen remains standing in his bedroom listening to Rik's footstep disappear. He hears a car start and drive away. Only then does he break, crumbling down onto the floor in dispair, his cries are raw and unrestrained.

He looks up at a picture of his mother hanging on the wall and wonders how disappointed she would be in him.

Wrenix:
So he left his co star and a production at the same time?

IIRC, they had only shot the pilot. Filming had not begun. He was part of the NetJames ship which he left on good terms. He and Net still support and follow each other on IG.

RXinw:
I have never acknowledge or celebrated Autumn lol. It is just not a Jamaican thing. We have a dry season (winter and spring for the rest) and a rainy season (summer and autumn for the rest). We do not celebrate Halloween but that is a whole other controversial discussion.

I guess this club will be exposing me to what persons do in Autumn lol. I am in you guys experienced hands.

I Love Autumn even though I live in the literal desert lmao

Everyone here is super excited because our days just went under 40C!  

Autumn means pumpkin patches, giving out candy on Halloween, Dia de Los Muertos, Thanksgiving, and my birthday!

American Fan:
I'm halfway through a riveting C-drama

Which one??

RXinw:
Happy Of The End
Episodes 5 - 6
Declaring The 10

I'll wait for your final review, to see if I'll watch this one, but I AM intrigued. 

American Fan:
Totally agree. I did see some of the YT comments and it was pretty bad. I don't know anything about James or Net.  My opinion expressed  only on this thread was based on the production of the MV.  

My reaction was similar for Middleman's Love. I felt embarrassed for the cast, mainly Tutor and Yim.  My displeasure was toward the production and direction teams.

I could be better at being less sarcastic though. Hmmm, I'll try anyways! :-)

Welp I didn't mean anyone here~ I was just pointing out that the reaction out there was nasty-- I too will complain about the show's I'm watching on here <3 sometimes it i necessary lol 

angeliviki2022:

Which one??

Are You The One

axdxex:

Welp I didn't mean anyone here~ I was just pointing out that the reaction out there was nasty-- I too will complain about the show's I'm watching on here <3 sometimes it i necessary lol 

No worries, I wasn't thinking you meant anyone in particular :-) 

Your post had me thinking about my own comments here and wondered that maybe I'm not as careful as I could be about how I express my opinions and reactions about the series I watch and post about here. 

I think the majority of the time I'm talking about the actual characters and plots, not the real person, lol.

*me looking for my shame when this song comes on*

"When I drop it hot
An' I whinin' on top di speaker box
An' I grindin' an' I don't want to stop

...Dis carnival have meh so damn loose, hey"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGvQ4zRHMLo

Wrenix:
As I said in the last post, this is a mini chapter with 18+ content. I was dared by RX and like Wen's pride, I couldn't be defeated LOL I'm adult.

It was a good attempt hehe. I appreciate how you build up to the moment.

axdxex:
Everyone here is super excited because our days just went under 40C!  

Hell! Literally!

axdxex:
I'll wait for your final review, to see if I'll watch this one, but I AM intrigued. 

That entire review will have to be hidden under the spoiler feature because this series is dark.

axdxex:

American Fan:
Your post had me thinking about my own comments here and wondered that maybe I'm not as careful as I could be about how I express my opinions and reactions about the series I watch and post about here. 

Well damn! You guys know that I just explode with my long posts and rants when I am really annoyed with a series, may even cuss sometimes. Sigh! You guys will have to do better for me because I know a few series that I have a final rant for; not calling any names.....YET!

There was something else I wanted to say but now I forgot lol

@wrenix — do you happen to have links to all parts of your story (if not I’ll go back to find them, I want to read it)?

RXinw:

I am in a bind. My mind says go with the real ship who actually has a series coming up but my dic *cough* my heart says go with the ghost ship:

Why not both??? Lol 

But also— have you seen these?

How is Seoul blue ? Is it worth watching ? 

Wrenix:
As I said in the last post, this is a mini chapter with 18+ content. I

I'm not ignoring your post, I'm just afraid to look at the spoilers, lol.

Love Sick (remake) - Episode 2

Curse those tiny blue shorts!

They are adorable and I am enjoying this. I just keep getting nostalgia of the original. 

I am happy. Looking forward to the next episode for sure.

axdxex:
But also— have you seen these?

Yup. I cannot wait for the series to drop!!