Wrenix:

*whispers* ....pssst hey,,,,,hey Onyx, I might have part 4 coming soon ..... you might enjoy this one. I'm going to be really shy when it goes up tomorrow LOL

Omggg really?? Wait, did u already do part 3? Was part 3 the one that ends with them seeing each other at the bar after years? 

Ahh, I'm curious to know why you'll be shy XD I can't wait!!!

I wasn't here for two days and couldn't catch up with all the posts lol

What did I miss? (@Wrenix anything I missed about the story?) 

Also, I saw the posts about James...Lol I've heard online a lot that most people don't like him as a music artist and that his singing and dancing is bad or something...

Also, I've been so busy I didn't get to watch Kidnap yet TT Hopefully can watch it tmrw XD 

A few weeks ago, even going for one day without watching any BL would've been impossible for me and now here I am so busy that it's literally been a whole week since I watched anything (last thing I watched was The Trainee finale on Sunday last week) 

Monster Next Door - episode 9

Bomboclaat bowy!! Do not ever repeat that word!!

I will save it all for the final review.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Omggg really?? Wait, did u already do part 3? Was part 3 the one that ends with them seeing each other at the bar after years? 

Ahh, I'm curious to know why you'll be shy XD I can't wait!!!

Yes part 3 was 8 years when they meet together in the bar and poor Rik is in quite a state LOL 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Ooh, I'm a libra!! R u?

No, I'm Taurus but I like to use the zodiac seasons instead of months in my journal so have been designing my profile here with that influence for fun and they inspired the Autumn Park  theme for Libra season. And now they've just taken over LOL I'm just some random chick now, dont mind me LOL

Wrenix:

Yes part 3 was 8 years when they meet together in the bar and poor Rik is in quite a state LOL 

Ah right that was quite the cliffhanger lol

Wrenix:

No, I'm Taurus but I like to use the zodiac seasons instead of months in my journal so have been designing my profile here with that influence for fun and they inspired the Autumn Park  theme for Libra season. And now they've just taken over LOL I'm just some random chick now, dont mind me LOL

ohh lol that sounds like fun

Jadeheart:
So, now to the actual MV. I was immediately struck by an unease from the start. It did come off, god I hate to use this word because it so overused now, but ...cringe.

I feel bad for him tbh. I may have been a bit harsh with my comment on this thread.  His team could have been more aware and given better guidance. His next projects should get better and better as his improvement grows.

axdxex:
If I have a negative opinion, I might vent somewhere like here, where it’s less likely for the celebrity to see— but I would never tag them or go directly on the official channels. To feel that level of rage and contempt for a stranger is just weird— 

Totally agree. I did see some of the YT comments and it was pretty bad. I don't know anything about James or Net.  My opinion expressed  only on this thread was based on the production of the MV.  

My reaction was similar for Middleman's Love. I felt embarrassed for the cast, mainly Tutor and Yim.  My displeasure was toward the production and direction teams.

I could be better at being less sarcastic though. Hmmm, I'll try anyways! :-)

sjay:

@AmericanFan Here's the link. I personally think it  needs more work ngl. I really, really wish that someone helped  him out more https://youtu.be/oXzdZEhfu9Q?si=1xg8ck4EePm-yi_S

Thx, I watched it! Yes, especially if this was his first project!! 

I've been baking goodies today. A family member is coming to visit soon. Snickerdoodles, artisan oatmeal bread, apple muffins to name a few things.

I better get caught up with my current series, since I'm behind again!

American Fan:

I've been baking goodies today. A family member is coming to visit soon. Snickerdoodles, artisan oatmeal bread, apple muffins to name a few things.

I better get caught up with my current series, since I'm behind again!

you made muffins?

I finally got to watch Kidnap ep 3!! And I LOVED it XD 

Can’t wait for the next ep!!