Scrlt_Pimpernel:

How do you become a member?

Welcome ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

Wrenix:
Life showing it's sense of humour by having a show called Battle of the Writers get pulled because of it's writing LMAO

LMAO I did not think of that XD That's so ironic lmao

Hello to the new members 

The boys are now a permanent feature on my profile. I am them and they are me. We are now one LOL 

Okay, so I have spent nearly all my free time the last 2 days for hours on end with the  MiniMax AI video generation creator to get a great clip of a scene from what would be in ep 1 in my Thai Mer Fantasy BL where the MLs (the merboy who is the only son of the Mer King and the human boy) have their childhood meeting, which was when they first met (they see each other several times throughout the one summer every time the human boy's parents travel from Bangkok to Pattaya City to the coast for the nearby islands and beaches).

This clip is where the merboy gives a very special mer necklace, like the one he is wearing, but this one is enchanted and will allow the human boy the ability to be a mer temporarily and breathe under water while he is wearing it (this never gets explained by the merboy, because a dramatic turn takes place before he can explain that to the human boy). I won't go into the entire details of the opening scenes that lead up to this clip and what happens after, but this is the last time they will see each other as kids before things take that major turn. After that, each time the human boy went back to the coast with his parents for the rest of that summer, he would look for his mer-freind but never saw the merboy again (the story goes from there, which will be years later).

They will eventually meet again in about 10 years when the human boy goes off to a university, and things start to get really interesting with the necklace that the merboy gave him in their last meeting as kids. He thought he lost it years ago, but found it when packing at home for moving into his dorm at his university.

This clip below was the best clip I could manage to get generated. It's actually quite clean and closest to what I wanted compared to the other attempts. The amount of hours I spent trying to get the right outcome and the at least 15-20 generations I attempted (I lost track a point lol) was frustrating, but it was worth it. It did seem to be learning with each generation and got better and better at giving me what I was trying to achieve. The struggle it had was mainly just the ability to have an object in hand, give that object to another person, and the other person to take the object in a clean way. Otherwise everything else was fantastic and it did a perfect execution on all the other aspects. I deleted most of the attempts, but I kept a few worth keeping as nearly perfect clip generations. I'll include links to them all below also if you'd like to see the other outcomes, and you'll see where it struggled with the necklace and its shell pendant.

I upscaled the clip to 1440HD:

This is a bonus adorable clip that I did NOT ask for, but the AI said "here have this Pixar animation styled version that you never asked for" lol:

These links below are for some of those earlier clip iterations I kept that came really close, but didn't fully execute successfully. They each are so dang adorable, but you'll see where the AI struggled with the necklace and pendant early on(at 720p - not upscaled):

Thai Mer BL - Childhood First Meeting Clip 1 
Thai Mer BL - Childhood First Meeting Clip 2 
Thai Mer BL - Childhood First Meeting Clip 3
Thai Mer BL - Childhood First Meeting Clip 4 
Thai Mer BL - Childhood First Meeting Clip 5

Wrenix:
The boys are now a permanent feature on my profile. I am them and they are me. We are now one LOL

adorable :)

Sugar Dog Life Ep7

Did anyone else feel really emotional when Kyosuke called Isumi and told him he wasn't coming home that night-- like, I didn't cry but my eyes definitely got watery lol

Scrlt_Pimpernel:

How do you become a member?

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.

There are also lively Discord groups if you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here: https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga  there is also the BL | GL Wonderland Discord Server: https://discord.gg/blwonderland Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversation about individual BL (and GL in the case of the latter group) dramas and films.

Fàilte!

Wrenix:

I love them too!! So glad I read this XD 

If this story becomes famous, I’ll be ur biggest fan lol

Updates:

Source - X

https://t.co/MELuspl7Ns
I am not much of a religious person but I need the Lord to come and intervene and provide divine intervention into this series. I have little free time so I cannot afford to waste 15 minutes of my time yet here we are with this long ass trailer.

Wrenix:

The On1y One Episode 10. 

I really dont care for whatever they're trying to do with the teacher plot but I am all for Jiang and Sheng to end this series with some sort of kiss because this show is a solid 9 for me right now and I will drop a whole damn point in revenge if they don't LOL

Nothing but great big rainbow hearts eyes in this episode. 

RIGHT!

axdxex:

Sugar Dog Life Ep7

Did anyone else feel really emotional when Kyosuke called Isumi and told him he wasn't coming home that night-- like, I didn't cry but my eyes definitely got watery lol

See Isumi and I are completely different because those decorations would've been left up until he came home and we had a little party. XD

Watching Ep 10 of The On1y One - OMG the part where he talks to Tian's mom! It got me right in the feels I was waiting for that moment. The series didn't disappoint. :)

DramaNomNom:

See Isumi and I are completely different because those decorations would've been left up until he came home and we had a little party. XD

omg no I would have totally taken them down (omg maybe that's why it hurt lmao)-- but I would have left the cake lmao

axdxex:

omg no I would have totally taken them down (omg maybe that's why it hurt lmao)-- but I would have left the cake lmao

I wonder what order those scenes were shot in though because they looked exactly the same the second time around.