We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

I am in a bind. My mind says go with the real ship who actually has a series coming up but my dic *cough* my heart says go with the ghost ship:

Wrenix:
So he left his co star and a production at the same time?

IIRC, they had only shot the pilot. Filming had not begun. He was part of the NetJames ship which he left on good terms. He and Net still support and follow each other on IG.

RXinw:
I have never acknowledge or celebrated Autumn lol. It is just not a Jamaican thing. We have a dry season (winter and spring for the rest) and a rainy season (summer and autumn for the rest). We do not celebrate Halloween but that is a whole other controversial discussion.

I guess this club will be exposing me to what persons do in Autumn lol. I am in you guys experienced hands.

I Love Autumn even though I live in the literal desert lmao

Everyone here is super excited because our days just went under 40C!  

Autumn means pumpkin patches, giving out candy on Halloween, Dia de Los Muertos, Thanksgiving, and my birthday!

American Fan:
I'm halfway through a riveting C-drama

Which one??

RXinw:
Happy Of The End
Episodes 5 - 6
Declaring The 10

I'll wait for your final review, to see if I'll watch this one, but I AM intrigued. 

American Fan:
Totally agree. I did see some of the YT comments and it was pretty bad. I don't know anything about James or Net.  My opinion expressed  only on this thread was based on the production of the MV.  

My reaction was similar for Middleman's Love. I felt embarrassed for the cast, mainly Tutor and Yim.  My displeasure was toward the production and direction teams.

I could be better at being less sarcastic though. Hmmm, I'll try anyways! :-)

Welp I didn't mean anyone here~ I was just pointing out that the reaction out there was nasty-- I too will complain about the show's I'm watching on here <3 sometimes it i necessary lol 

angeliviki2022:

Which one??

Are You The One

axdxex:

Welp I didn't mean anyone here~ I was just pointing out that the reaction out there was nasty-- I too will complain about the show's I'm watching on here <3 sometimes it i necessary lol 

No worries, I wasn't thinking you meant anyone in particular :-) 

Your post had me thinking about my own comments here and wondered that maybe I'm not as careful as I could be about how I express my opinions and reactions about the series I watch and post about here. 

I think the majority of the time I'm talking about the actual characters and plots, not the real person, lol.

*me looking for my shame when this song comes on*

"When I drop it hot
An' I whinin' on top di speaker box
An' I grindin' an' I don't want to stop

...Dis carnival have meh so damn loose, hey"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGvQ4zRHMLo

Wrenix:
As I said in the last post, this is a mini chapter with 18+ content. I was dared by RX and like Wen's pride, I couldn't be defeated LOL I'm adult.

It was a good attempt hehe. I appreciate how you build up to the moment.

axdxex:
Everyone here is super excited because our days just went under 40C!  

Hell! Literally!

axdxex:
I'll wait for your final review, to see if I'll watch this one, but I AM intrigued. 

That entire review will have to be hidden under the spoiler feature because this series is dark.

axdxex:

American Fan:
Your post had me thinking about my own comments here and wondered that maybe I'm not as careful as I could be about how I express my opinions and reactions about the series I watch and post about here. 

Well damn! You guys know that I just explode with my long posts and rants when I am really annoyed with a series, may even cuss sometimes. Sigh! You guys will have to do better for me because I know a few series that I have a final rant for; not calling any names.....YET!

There was something else I wanted to say but now I forgot lol

@wrenix — do you happen to have links to all parts of your story (if not I’ll go back to find them, I want to read it)?

RXinw:

I am in a bind. My mind says go with the real ship who actually has a series coming up but my dic *cough* my heart says go with the ghost ship:

Why not both??? Lol 

But also— have you seen these?

How is Seoul blue ? Is it worth watching ? 

Wrenix:
As I said in the last post, this is a mini chapter with 18+ content. I

I'm not ignoring your post, I'm just afraid to look at the spoilers, lol.

Love Sick (remake) - Episode 2

Curse those tiny blue shorts!

They are adorable and I am enjoying this. I just keep getting nostalgia of the original. 

I am happy. Looking forward to the next episode for sure.

axdxex:
But also— have you seen these?

Yup. I cannot wait for the series to drop!!

Wrenix:

Taurus's unite LOL

Same here, I'm Taurus too. ^^