We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 axdxex:

Yasssss! I saw it this morning and I'm so ready! 

It seems like this might turn out to be a group watch.  

Ooh yes!! Flashbacks of our We Are group watch lol 

The We Are OST (I mean the one where all of them r singing) is one of my current obsessions and every time I listen to it, I feel such nostalgia and bitter sweet lol…like I’m glad we watched and finished it together but at the same time I wish I could time travel back to when we first started watching it and enjoy the whole thing all over again

First Note of Love  Episode 7: Part Two

A continuation of part 1
I have to disagree with the comments suggesting that his hair needs an upgrade. I genuinely believe that the style suits Orca's personality.

Oh yes, I wasn't expecting a shower scene, but here we are. Look at how they please their audience. Beneath all those layers of clothing, he actually has some muscle, And are those abs I see? Nice!

Not Reese listening in on whether the shower is running. Why is he acting surprised to see him unclothed? The man has been walking around practically in his birthday suit since the day he inserted himself into Reese's life. Lol I have placed a bet on Orca pretending to sleep. The subtle movement of the hair got me in my feelings. He claims he's too perfect. STOP! I knew he wasn't sleeping!

Oh this sudden shift in mood is quite abrupt. We've returned to the confession—wait, I'm a bit confused. Neil abruptly pulled Sea closer. Is this a nightmare? Neil's expression is unsettling. Oh my goodness, this is actually hilarious. Whose imagination is running rampant? Why am I feeling so excited? LOL!

Whenever I see a necklace with a tag, my thoughts immediately go to the scene in "Why R U?" where Tutor and Fighter start devouring the chain. LMAO 

What is this Western music in the background? Oh my God, guys, I'm losing it right now. I don't even care that this kiss is a figment of someone's imagination. Loving every minute of it. And the mystery has been revealed. It was Sea's gay panic. It's okay, young one. It happens to the best of us. LOL

I really find Charles attractive when he wears casual clothes. A simple sweater and a chain seem to be all it takes, apparently! Haha. I'm just showing my appreciation for my girl Mei, who is always fabulous.

Neil, not the I have a friend, help me with my problems. I'm not talking about myself, but secretly, I am. He didn't make it halfway through the speech before he outed himself. Aw, Mei is so cute when she's excited! The friendship dynamic between the two of them is so adorable.

Oh my God, the pointing out of Neil's age and his sex appeal, just in case Sea's confused as  to where his panic is coming from, let us writers point out for him in flashing green lights—yes, he's done for and screwed, and I am right there with him. LOL

Why did Mei have to call Neil a stray LMAO

The way Sea was dancing around the practice room made it seem like they were about to break out in a musical number! LOL

During the second pre-couples therapy session, Neil and Sea decided to temporarily set aside the conversation about their blooming relationship and relocate all of their musical equipment to the roof. WHY LOL  Once there, they launched into a performance in which the song's lyrics conveniently conveyed the emotions they struggled to put into words.

Sea, stop smiling like that; you're going to make my cheeks hurt. "I will be there for you to rely on in the future. I will stand guard and heal your broken heart." Okay, but why am I actually really loving this song?!

Why are you confessing to him while he's sleeping? Tell him the truth!

On a side note, what is Reese and Orca's purpose? Why are they even here? While I truly adore this show, I have to point out that the writers are using the side characters merely as a tool to assist Neil and Sea. They barely have any storylines.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
like I’m glad we watched and finished it together but at the same time I wish I could time travel back to when we first started watching it and enjoy the whole thing all over again

Right! I feel the same ;; It's honestly my favorite show this year (to date) because of how it made me feel and how attached I became to the friend group ;; I too miss watching it an discussing it with everyone lol

I'm waiting for Perfect 10 Liners to air, now that PerthSanta is a thing-- but specially because I learned that New was directing. I figured out that I really like his work, it's not mind-blowing, but a lot of his shows are my comfort shows ;; e.g. Star in My Mind, Between Us, We Are and I'm currently watching My Only 12%, which I'm loving as well. 

Simi_Tutu:
yes, he's done for and screwed, and I am right there with him. LOL

SAME. Sea is us, we are Sea. 

axdxex:
SAME. Sea is us, we are Sea

Just finished 4minutes

i was not prepared AT ALL for the double death of Ton Kla and Korn, like tbh I thought korn was gonna k!ll ton kla

Finished A Man Who Defies the World of BL Season 3 - It was another perfectly funny season lol! I LOVED HOW MUCH AYATO AND TOUJO WE GOT! I want to see them in a drama together as main leads!  I gave it a 9/10. It could've been 10, but I really, really disliked the trope they added in episode 2 or 3. I was kinda disgusted. The trope basically is a man helping out a 13 year child, but it's obvious that the kid is going to fall in love w/ the guy in the future. I did not like it at all!!!!! The way they show the man helping out a kid in need so romantically pissed me off. But, other than that, I really enjoyed the show. I loved all the new people and the fun tropes. Hatano's adorable! I'm so glad that he understands that he's a minor and doesn't want to get Mob in trouble by pushing himself onto Mob. But, the end was such a cliffhanger though!!!!! I want the sequel rn so I know what happens!!!!

Rien:
tried one with EarthMix

That's such a playful one of them, so cute!!

axdxex:
It seems like this might turn out to be a group watch.  

Let's make it official!!

FOUREVER YOU GROUP WATCH

Date believed to start is Thursday, OCT 3rd

Watch on your own time and come here to post your comments & thoughts.

Everyone welcome!

American Fan:

Let's make it official!!

FOUREVER YOU GROUP WATCH

Everyone welcome!

Okay count me in. :) ♡

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I wish I could time travel back to when we first started watching it and enjoy the whole thing all over again

Maybe we'll get lucky with Fourever You. 50/50 chance right? LOL

OnyxTheHedgehog:
my current obsessions

Mine is Definition of Ugly Is by The Rose. I have to listen to it every day a few times or more. If you haven't heard Woosung's voice, this is a great intro song to how beautiful he sings.

Simi_Tutu:
I have to disagree with the comments suggesting that his hair needs an upgrade.

"An upgrade" is putting it mildly, hahahaha

Simi_Tutu:
Whenever I see a necklace with a tag, my thoughts immediately go to the scene in "Why R U?" where Tutor and Fighter start devouring the chain. LMAO 

Oh yes, I remember THOSE scenes. 

Simi_Tutu:
 what is Reese and Orca's purpose? Why are they even here?

Me wondering the same. 

Wrenix:
Part Two ~ Eight Years

Because your last story had them apart right? And now it's 8 yrs later...making sure I'm following along correctly, lol.

American Fan:

Let's make it official!!

FOUREVER YOU GROUP WATCH

Everyone welcome!

Love the gif /o/

American Fan:

Let's make it official!!

FOUREVER YOU GROUP WATCH

Everyone welcome!

count me in

axdxex:
I'm waiting for Perfect 10 Liners to air, now that PerthSanta is a thing-- but specially because I learned that New was directing. I figured out that I really like his work, it's not mind-blowing, but a lot of his shows are my comfort shows ;; e.g. Star in My Mind, Between Us, We Are and I'm currently watching My Only 12%, which I'm loving as well. 

Yup! Nothin' wrong with feel-good fluff.

Battle of the Writers  EP 8

**Deep breath and long sigh**

46 mins of disjointed scenes and plots, some with bad acting, and random new characters popping up out of nowhere. 

**Another sigh and shaking my head**

I have to agree with P43425, my reason for continuing to watch this series is Tutor & Yim. More specifically their lovey dovey moments.  And to see what happens with Pie & Ozone. IMO, that's all this drama has going for it rn.

And Sin is bias wrecking the heck out of my fav BL actors, specially after his shirtless scene...

**A different kind of sigh**  

8 eps down, 4 more to go. Yep, I'm counting down now. I don't know how y'all can stick with a series til the end, no matter what.