We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Is anyone else watching Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!? I'd just like to say War is a gorgeous chameleon, esp with those dimples.

angeliviki2022:
Is anyone else watching Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!?

I'm holding off till about midway through the series, then I'll do a catch-up. (Given my love of Yin & War, I'm quite proud of my self-restraint.)

American Fan:

Yeah, why did you? I am officially unable to process the amount of updates in your update.

Lmao XD

angeliviki2022:
Is anyone else watching Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!? I'd just like to say War is a gorgeous chameleon, esp with those dimples.

Yes! And yes to War!! He's a cutie x 10!

p43425:

My own mental remake of "Sukiyanen" (in which Sakae dumps the boring Tokyo office drone and gets back together with his ex) is actually pretty good.

Send it to me telepathically, because it sounds like a dream compared to what we got.

With all the recent talk about the Thai Addicted Heroin series, I got nostalgic for Stay With Me. I wanted to share this edit below with you guys as I'm feeling the pangs of wanting to watch the series again, because I'm feeling emotional and sentimental for it lately. I have been wanting to rewatch it for the first time since I first saw it, but I still can't do it yet. I say to myself that I want to finally rewatch it, but before I finish that thought I start tearing up and then say ...okay I'm not yet ready lol.

I love this edit, among many she has made, from the series by my favorite fellow SWM fan YouTuber. If you have not yet seen Stay With Me or are watching but not completed it yet, please don't watch it unless you don't care, because you'll see scenes that are from throughout the entire series.

American Fan:
I'm over here sticking my tongue out at you...wait, that's the wrong thing to say to you. Well, you know what I mean. And yes, I'm being childish rn. Sue me.

The funny thing is my mind did not go there until you pointed it out lol hahahaha, but I am used to this action, you know as a playboy and ladies man who has been many, many, many girls' desire *smirk emoji*

angeliviki2022:

I am watching and I loved yesterday's episode. War playing in these different disguises is funny and shows he really is a good actor. He also makes a very pretty girl lol he had me rolling lol.

Royal assent has been given to the legislation making it officially law.

"The Marriage Equality Bill has been endorsed by His Majesty the King and published in the Royal Gazette, making Thailand just the third country in Asia after Taiwan and Nepal to recognise same-sex marriage.

The law will take effect 120 days after its publication on Tuesday in the Royal Gazette, enabling same-sex couples to begin legally registering their marriages on Jan 22, 2025."

Read the full article here:

Source: https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2871458/marriage-equality-bill-becomes-law

Jadeheart:
With all the recent talk about the Thai Addicted Heroin series, I got nostalgic for Stay With Me. I wanted to share this edit below with you guys as I'm feeling the pangs of wanting to watch the series again, because I'm feeling emotional and sentimental for it lately. I have been wanting to rewatch it for the first time since I first saw it, but I still can't do it yet.

I've also not yet rewatched "Stay With Me", despite it being such a BL masterpiece in my mind - but for me, it's not so much that I'm "no yet ready" so much as that I tend to rewatch fluffy, feel-good BLs with my favourite cuties as "comfort food". Not that "Stay With Me" doesn't have its share of feel-good moments, and Xu Bin is so cute that he's even in my harem - but it's long and has a lot of "serious", so I need to be in a serious mood.

Anywayyssssss ... yeah ... that brings me to today's episode of "Addicted Heroin". While good, it necessarily lacked the feel-good factor and even comic moments of previous episodes, which mostly means Only/Kitty (e.g. last episode when Only caught Kitty and grabbed him by the *beep* ... oh my gosh, I was dying!). But most of all, as with so many BLs (especially Thai and Korean), the evil manipulative girl (femme méchante) was overdone; it would've been dramatically more effective to make the character flawed but also somewhat likeable (i.e. as more than a pretty face), so I could actually believe that someone like Pop would've gotten involved with her in the first place.

From the preview of next week, I think we'll be back to feel-good, including lots of funny Only/Kitty scenes. I can't wait!