FaeryWren:

Thank You BabyFeatForever 

You are welcome ♡ :)

p43425:

I can't wait till Day 17 "Do you collect anything?"  (One-word clue: "harem")

Lol I almost forgot to do part 2 so I literally did all the questions in like an hour. XD

Hannah:

I think it’s worth a watch. If you are in the mode for something cute and fluffy and just want to vibe out to something adorable. 

I am watching it already buddy . Its nice so far

Does any one know if  High School Return of a Gangster a bl

Geminibaddie22:

Does any one know if  High School Return of a Gangster a bl

Not a BL. It's a censored adaption.

p43425:

I can't wait till Day 17 "Do you collect anything?"  (One-word clue: "harem")

o m g

axdxex:

Not a BL. It's a censored adaption.

oh ok thank you

axdxex:

o m g

You took the words right out of my mouth.

@p43425 (re:Only Boo! Rewatch) yesss, Only Boo! was definitely a great watch and I would love to rewatch it 

Maybe we could add that to our list of group rewatches (I just made that a new thing now lol) 

Is anyone else watching the airing of Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo on Thursday?

p43425:

I just watched "2nd Chance", a three-episode Youtube BL (total runtime about 40-45 minutes) which I thought was really cute and enjoyable. Despite being very low budget and with some amateurish cinematography and sound, the school-to-university story is sweet and the acting quite decent, with good use of story-telling from two perspectives.

That was really cute! I rated it a 7/10 and I hope we get to see more of those two actors

Everybody's either asleep or working .....*starts to sing scream* ALlllllll BYyyyy MYyyySeeellf!!!!

https://youtu.be/UsDRY8JM9BQ?si=zNB6ldWAE0t_RA29 This looks pretty good. Added it to my PTW list. ♡

FaeryWren:
Everybody's either asleep or working .....*starts to sing scream* ALlllllll BYyyyy MYyyySeeellf!!!!

*belts the rest of the song*

FaeryWren:

Is anyone else watching the airing of Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo on Thursday?

Yup, yup, yup