p43425:

I get the impression that this will have a lot of heavy bullying - or am I reading too much into it?

I'm thinking the same. I usually, but not always, have a hard time with bully scenes. Not sure it'll be for me, but I like to post for others in any case.  :-)

p43425:
Hmm? I'm seeing an average MDL rating of 7.4 for "BOTW" (no separate entry for uncut) vs. 7.3 for "Addicted Heroin" (7.5 for uncut), so almost identically rated - and not especially low (below 7) for either.

Yes, my language isn't very accurate regarding the rating numbers. Still it feels unbalanced to me. My take on rating numbers may be different than some. Anything below a 7.5 and my perception of the drama isn't real positive. In my experience, it becomes hit or miss whether the drama is even worth watching. But if the story sounds interesting I will check it out first anyways.

American Fan:
Taming the Bad Boy teaser

Well, I guess this series started yesterday? According to the MDL page. I like Holland so I might check it out, or wait to hear from others first.

BabyFeatForever:

Chadjen(Mark) in High School Frenemy is just so freaking adorable. I love him. ♡

I agree