FaeryWren:
so we're not getting all the four couples in this series? or thailand finishes production the day before the episode airs? LOL

They are all being done in the same series which makes me worried because:

p43425:
Assuming that these are episodes 5 through 8, with no gap after episode 4 airs, this sounds like uncomfortably "just in time" production. Eep.

Right! How are they wrapping up filming after each story ends to go into the other that seems a bit too close. Like suppose they do not finish one set in time will the series take a break because it is not like they have the others ready and finish to carry on in that case.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Exactlyyy

Maybe we should do a rewatch  together 

I'll do a re-watch with you, but can we wait until next month haha

I have a huge list of shows I want to finish before October ends--

p43425:

Assuming that these are episodes 5 through 8, with no gap after episode 4 airs, this sounds like uncomfortably "just in time" production. Eep.

I'm pretty sure these are episode 9-12. 

The teaser focused HEAVILY on HillEast/JohanNorth and the drama summary says it's based off of East & North's books. So, North is definitely next. 

That's why I'm confused like-- is this show actually 32 episodes long ? 8 episodes each, 2 parts. With the current drama focusing on the first two books, and the later part on the other two? Or still 4 each and they are filming the last 8 episodes???

Arc en ciel:

have a good time there :D ♡ 

Thanks bestie ♡ :)

axdxex:
The teaser focused HEAVILY on HillEast/JohanNorth and the drama summary says it's based off of East & North's books. So, North is definitely next. 

True, that makes sense.

axdxex:
8 episodes each, 2 parts.

Yeah, that might be what they mean.

Fingers crossed. Wabi Sabi's been around the block enough that they should (in theory) know what they're doing.

hmmmm, Dunk is a cutie but think he needs to work on his line delivery a little. 

He has this habit of smacking his lips, tilting his head or taking deep breaths before speaking. It does come off as unnatural. It's a noticeable line rehearsal, rather than a naturally flowing conversation. The further into the show, it seems to be getting more frequent. 

I often find this with side characters, esp older characters. Possibly actors who dont have a lot of experience. It's skews the connection to the characters because I see actor first, and thats not what you want to do in a role.

Bad Guy My Boss - episode 6

Oooooo DRAMA! I love it!

That ending was just messy; ex-bf, fling and current bf in one scene lol

And that phone call between Elyes and Kim ticked me off because what does Elyes mean by, "I am with another man." Pat is not some basic hoe! No sir. He should have said he is with Pat  no, matter of fact he should have said, " I am with t**** h*** Pat." If you know you know (parental discretion advised)

I look forward to the next episode and hopefully Pat growing a back bone with Elyes.

judging by the comments on the latest Jack and Joker episode, I might wait until next week to watch because last week, left me genuinely really pissed off. In fact, I cant lie, I was actually triggered a little and apparently it gets worse so....yeah. I'm sit Jack and Joker out this week if not for the rest of the series because i'm not in the head space to deal with fuckery week after week  LOL

I promised myself in 2022, that I would never repeat how Kinnporsche left me week after week LOL I've been in enjoying JJ and if they're pulling out all the stupid backstabbing bullcrap, this will be on hold until it's finishes airing because that is the quickest way to get me to stop watching Bls again. 

Completely and utterly random but I saw these on my TikTok and decided to share:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMhapcjKk/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMhapc3m5/

Welcome to my fyp lol

I am now at episode 6 of First Note of Love. I am glad I decided to wait and binge because it seems less boring when I do not have to wait lol

axdxex:

I'll do a re-watch with you, but can we wait until next month haha

I have a huge list of shows I want to finish before October ends--

Lol definitely

Maybe December, since that’s holiday time and perfect for snuggling in a cozy bed with a cute fuzzy drama 

RXinw:

Completely and utterly random but I saw these on my TikTok and decided to share:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMhapcjKk/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMhapc3m5/

Welcome to my fyp lol

I am now at episode 6 of First Note of Love. I am glad I decided to wait and binge because it seems less boring when I do not have to wait lol

Argh I can’t open the links cuz I don’t have the app, so frustrating 

RXinw:
The fact that I saw these updates from yesterday but was busy out cheating on BL lol

Me too. The cheating part, not the updates. I'm wrapped up in a c-drama, but stopped for the last ep of First Note of Love. 

So... First Note of Love Finale

I'm on the same page as other's final thoughts: 

It was okay, not great, not bad. Visuals are there for sure (minus a certain hair job), as well as great music. I have the ost on rn.  And I also really enjoyed Sea's last performance. I felt like I was watching the real person singing and not the actor. Love his voice.

Too bad the spice I felt in the first ep. disappeared never to be seen again. 

A 7/10 from me and finally one more title off my CW list!!

Battle of the Writers Final Review

It's done and over. Bless. I feel like I worked hard. This drama was everything good and bad wrapped in one. Great. Dumb. Cringe. Sexy. You get the picture. 

I wish Yim & Tutor would get a good script *sobs* I really really do enjoy them on screen, but this show was just all over the place, left loose threads everywhere, and had some wonky additions that would have worked in animation or print, but didn't translate well to this medium--

Next up-- Gems & Mark-- I think they have potential. At first, I wasn't very impressed by the dynamic or plot, but youallknowwhatepisode changed my mind completely. Ozone was still a slightly annoying character, BUT I enjoyed this couple a lot. I would tune in if they appeared in another show together. 

Concerning Willi & Focus (Sin & Jingjang), I'm actually taken with them. Except, what was that ending? Like island boy just magically showed up and now they're together. What? Dear scriptwriters, Tidy plots are still #classics.

Finally-- This wasn't a great show.  I would only recommend it to fans of TutorYim (for example me *sobs harder*). Don't worry, it's better than Middleman's Love (by like an inch). I say, as I rate it exactly like Middleman's Love--

P.S. I THOUGHT OBOUN WOULD PROPOSE TOO! SEE, THIS IS WHAT I MEAN!!! WHY BUILD UP TO SOMETHING AND THEN DROP THE BALL OVER AND OVER AGAIN? LAMEEE

Final Rating : 7/10 

P.S.2. I'm still a little stupefied by that Ep12 opening. Send help. 

Battle of the writers ep 10 

That PresidentxSecretary NC scene literally took my breath away 

TutorYim have really taken it up a notch since Cutie Pie (remember how innocent they were? Lol) 

And Yim was looking especially spectacular in this ep, I somehow found myself fan-girling over him more than Tutor throughout this ep, which is rare lol