Have any of you guys started High School Frenemy and if you have what do you think of it so far

Geminibaddie22:

Have any of you guys started High School Frenemy and if you have what do you think of it so far

Oh I forgot that started lol I need to go watch. XD

Day 16. Is there something that you do not like about Fall?

One thing I do not like about Fall is illnesses. I usually tend to get sick every October or November with either the flu, upper respiratory infection or bronchitis for like 2 weeks straight every year so fingers crossed I do not get sick this year.  

BabyFeatForever:

Day 16. Is there something that you do not like about Fall?

One thing I do not like about Fall is illnesses. I usually tend to get sick every October or November with either the flu, upper respiratory infection or bronchitis for like 2 weeks straight every year so fingers crossed I do not get sick this year.  

oh damn that sucks

Although it's same for me, I have a glue ear condition (since I was like 6) and during winter it gets so much worse and my hearing just malfunctions lol

I've already started feeling the ear pain and now I'm like dreading when it gets even colder in winter TT

OnyxTheHedgehog:

oh damn that sucks

Although it's same for me, I have a glue ear condition (since I was like 6) and during winter it gets so much worse and my hearing just malfunctions lol

I've already started feeling the ear pain and now I'm like dreading when it gets even colder in winter TT

Oh no :( I am sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon. ♡

DAY 16

I like everything about Fall except the days get shorter and darkness comes sooner.

Battle of The Writers - episode 11

I wanted more of Pie and Ozone *sobs* they really hooked me with their confession *heart emoji*

Addicted Heroin (Thai Remake) - Finale

The post I had made many pages ago when I was asked why I am not for this series, still holds true for me so there are no new sentiments to add, hence no finale review. I will not be doing an in club rating for this one either (I would probably start ranting lol). 

However I do agree with @American Fan; it is criminal for this series to have a lower rating than Battle Of The Writers because, make it make sense. However the uncut version has a .1 rate higher than BOTW.  It was not a horrible series it just did not have any purpose in my opinion. 

I am on break yayyyy it is Hero's holidays so I get three days plus the weekend off.

Chadjen(Mark) in High School Frenemy is just so freaking adorable. I love him. ♡

American Fan:
I know there's controversy about this version, but honestly, I don't give a frick. I haven't seen the oh-so-perfect original series, and don't plan to. I don't feel the need to judge this series based on other versions before it. The key word is "adapted from", and I like this adaptation just fine. It wasn't perfect, but by far better than quite a few recently released BLs that will be left unnamed, except for...

I'm glad you and anyone else that watched it enjoyed it. Although I can't bring myself to watch it, I'm very glad to know it was appreciated by some. I'm sure many of the actors there will have this to add to their acting portfolio, and I may enjoy them in other series in the future.