p43425:

No, no, no! He is my sunshine, not theirs. Only mine!

He's about to mine too because this is my second show with them and I'm really liking it LOL I havent seen any more of the other couples ive liked to if they keep this up they could win my fav bl couple spot LOL

FaeryWren:

hello! You join by commenting. We're a diverse and chatty bunch, dont be shy

o(*^▽^*)┛

Which airing drama is better in terms of storyline; Fourever You, Let's Free The Curse of Taekwondo, or Love Sick?

I like Pond Ponlawit but people said he had no chemistry with Earth and that the main cp story is boring. So I hesitated.

(Currently watching Jack and Joker and Doku Koi for the fun and the acting. CW Uncle Unknown for the visuals-the storyline is disorganized.)

autumn iris:
Which airing drama is better in terms of storyline; Fourever You, Let's Free The Curse of Taekwondo, or Love Sick?

Looking at average MDL ratings: "Fourever You" = 7.8 (8.0 separate "uncut" listing), the "Love Sick" remake 8.1, and "Taekwondo" a very high 8.6. 

Feedback in this group has been mixed for "Fourever You". So far, I'm lovin' it for its fluffy cuteness, but the storyline (so far) is admittedly very lightweight. The first three episodes have been very Earth-heavy (who's in a role that, in my opinion, works for him), but this will surely shift as the series moves through the remaining three couples.

I've not yet started on "Taekwondo" or "Love Sick", but comments in this group have been largely positive, especially for "Love Sick".

OnyxTheHedgehog:
@Magnoliee oh I can definitely relate to that warm fuzzy feeling when watching a drama (although of course it does depend on the drama and cp)

It’s like sometimes when I finally get to watch a highly anticipated kiss/romantic scene, my stomach just does a backflip and I feel those butterflies LOL XD

I'm happy you can relate with that feeling! Exactly, warm fuzzy - that describes it well. :-) I find it exciting that dramas can make us feel that. 

Lately, when something embarrassing happens, I've found myself putting my hands in front of my eyes and squinting through a gap :D. 

And I've discovered that I make noises either loud whoops (positive) or annoyed oh no's (if something silly happens), lol.

American Fan:
I loved Anti Reset!! I hope you enjoyed it til the end. Did you know they plan to have a sequel?  Eternal Butler

I also really liked The On1y One and hope for a S2. I've read that it's likely to happen. Guess we'll see!

It's been awhile...I hope you're feeling better now!

Hi! Thank you for your words. :-)

To be honest, not really. But I guess I have to push through it somehow. (〜^∇^ )〜 

I had a nightmare last night and woke up at 3am and had problems falling asleep again. I almost came online to look if someone would be active here. :D

Ohh thanks for your hint! This sounds fantastic! :-)

RXinw:
I want to start it so badly but the Kdrama Eve has me obsessed. I am binge watching like there is no tomorrow. It is easily become one of if not my best watch of 2024 (BLs included)

This sounds great to read! It's always so nice to find a highlight! 

I'm already looking forward to making a list of my highlights for 2024 at the end of the year (dramas and books). :D

p43425:

Looking at average MDL ratings: "Fourever You" = 7.8 (8.0 separate "uncut" listing), the "Love Sick" remake 8.1, and "Taekwondo" a very high 8.6. 

Feedback in this group has been mixed for "Fourever You". So far, I'm lovin' it for its fluffy cuteness, but the storyline (so far) is admittedly very lightweight. The first three episodes have been very Earth-heavy (who's in a role that, in my opinion, works for him), but this will surely shift as the series moves through the remaining three couples.

I've not yet started on "Taekwondo" or "Love Sick", but comments in this group have been largely positive, especially for "Love Sick".

Thank you for the feedback.

I'll watch Love Sick first then and waiting for the other two's final episode's discussion.

So thats First Note of Love bowing out. I admit, they saved the best song to last. I actually really liked Sea's last song. It was sweet and catchy. I catch the electric guitar for an acoustic though LOL

It remained a steady 7 for me throughout. It was very slow and sweet but this is one of those cases where I honestly didn't mind it so much because I did like Sea. If i didnt care for anybody, I'd have dropped it ages ago. I feel like it could be heavily criticized though because of it's pacing and then it just kind of ends LOL It's like a show you dip into one afternoon when you're bored, and unless you really love the actors, I dont think many will go back to. 

Overall I give it a 7.5. It remained an average watch for me. 

FaeryWren:

is GMMTV trying to label Dunk as 'their sunshine' because he's getting likened to the sun in Hidden Agenda, and wasn't he getting called Sunflower in Star in my Mind? Or have I confused that for another show? lol

Something like that! Their little ship mascot is Jaidee the sunflower. The fan’s icon for Dunk is the sunflower. Once in a while we get a sunflower reference from them. It’s a thing lol

*SIMM*Dao painted a sunflower pot for Kluen’s hw in high school, Kluen kept it and planted a sunflower, near the end when he’s trying to confess he leaves it by Dao’s car

axdxex:

Something like that! Their little ship mascot is Jaidee the sunflower. The fan’s icon for Dunk is the sunflower. Once in a while we get a sunflower reference from them. It’s a thing lol

*SIMM*Dao painted a sunflower pot for Kluen’s hw in high school, Kluen kept it and planted a sunflower, near the end when he’s trying to confess he leaves it by Dao’s car

hahaha, the sunflower is one of my own symbols and a favourite flower. They are steadily becoming my favourite couple. It was destined. Dunk and I, and our fluffy cheeks LOL

p43425:

No, no, no! He is my sunshine, not theirs. Only mine!

I don't remember "sunflower" in "Star In My Mind" (?), only the "star" reference (thus the t-shirts they made for each other). I think it's just because he is a little bundle of sunshine and squishy cuteness.

No he was definitely associated with sunflowers throughout the series

Like the flower pot and also the sunflower keychain thingy that Kluen got him

axdxex:

Ur making me want to rewatch SIMM again lol

First Note Of Love

They’re all so damn adorable

Overall rating: 8/10 

The OSTs in this series r awesome 

axdxex:
*SIMM*

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. You're absolutely right.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
also the sunflower keychain thingy

Yup - that, too. Me bad.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Ur making me want to rewatch SIMM again lol

Right-- I ALWAYS want to watch SIMM lol