seojoons gf:

hyeokjuns and eunchans one is still my fave they was soooo cute

True, we have Eun Chan protector in our club - it is @Loubug1012

We talk about it a lot in discord server on weekly basis 

Minato shouji coin laundry- ongoing J bl drama is actually very good. 

The summer vibe in the show , Doting Love interests, possessiveness, maturity, cinematography everything is really good.

Raining Sunshine:

Can i get a link to  join the discord?

Saygo :

Can i get a link to  join the discord?

https://discord.gg/avavUPNU

Raining Sunshine:

I must protect my baby boy at all costs!!!!!! #Love for Eun Chan!

Raining Sunshine:

The summer vibe in the show , Doting Love interests, possessiveness, maturity, cinematography everything is really good.

Waiting for it to finish airing before i start. This is the last week of Senpai this cant be love. 

loubug1012:

Waiting for it to finish airing before i start. This is the last week of Senpai this cant be love. 

I think I get the finale tomorrow, so I'm going to binge it then :)

Raining Sunshine:

AHHHHH i love that show sfmmm, easily my favourite jbl this year! the characters are all so pretty and cute and like you said the summer vibe is sooo good. their chemistry is also amazing the casting directors did such a good job

loubug1012:

I must protect my baby boy at all costs!!!!!! #Love for Eun Chan!

hes easily the best contestant in the whole show :( i love him dearly. the friendship him and jeonghyeon are developing is so sweet

seojoons gf:

hes easily the best contestant in the whole show :( i love him dearly. the friendship him and jeonghyeon are developing is so sweet

Gyu is my favorite. I felt so bad when he started crying a little when Seon Yul told him he wasn't feeling the same way.

Something in my Room made my heart hurt quite a bit.  I'm glad I watched it but also need a big hug to get me past my sobbing fit.  My next watch will have to go easier on me.

Yeah Something in My Room tramautized me at the end too. I was expecting a sad ending but it was sadder than I thought. 

seojoons gf:

I know! I also like that him and Hyeon can be friends even though they are love rivals. But i also love Hyeon. I just want to take the 3 of them out to hang out at a bar for drinks. I think it would be so fun. I hope they keep their little gang together. 

wildbutterfly_32:

Gyu is my favorite. I felt so bad when he started crying a little when Seon Yul told him he wasn't feeling the same way.

I didnt really like him at first because he seemed so immature but he is growing on me.  Him and Jeonghyeon.

Today is going to be BL overload

• His Man
  • Final of Senpai this cant be love
  • The Eclipse
  • Love Mechanics Ep 10 (fingers crossed someone will have it )