axdxex:

Maybe I'm thinking about this too early buttt-- If you guys want to do a challenge in Dec. for year end-- we could do like a basic Top 3 (or one, whatever) award show themed challenge. Like the obvious 'Best BL', 'Actor of the Year', 'Best Couple', etc. but also maybe some fun ones in there like 'Best Dressed Character', or 'Character most likely to take over the world'... or if anyone has a better idea lol

Sounds fun. Does have to be for BL's this year or can it be a mix because I'm behind everyone else LOL 

FaeryWren:

Sounds fun. Does have to be for BL's this year or can it be a mix because I'm behind everyone else LOL 

I think it should be BL aired in 2024 as priority but if you have nothing for that day-- then anything you watched this year works (we  aren't running a dictatorship here, be free lmao)

IndigoMoon:
That sounds fun to me! I'm down.

BabyFeatForever:
Same :) ♡

RXinw:
I am here for this!

I'll start working on it then! If anyone has a category/question they want just DM me and I'll add it!

axdxex:

I think it should be BL aired in 2024 as priority but if you have nothing for that day-- then anything you watched this year works (we  aren't running a dictatorship here, be free lmao)

I don;t know. P4 is a protective of his list LOL

FaeryWren:

I don;t know. P4 is a protective of his list LOL

for the record I believe that list is unconstitutional, down with the monarchy, etc. lmao

I made it to the end of Love Mechanics in one piece. I Cheng Yi'd my way through LOL 

They just used the same tactic over and over and over to torture me, but damn, I loved watching War. I have to stan that boy now. I don't have a harem list but if I did, he'd be on it.

That boy is really pretty <3

axdxex:
unconstitutional

Well it depends, do the sex slaves *cough* I mean partners consent, and if they do then we can argue other things, but I do not oppose his harem now since, well, I have a small one of my own lol

This is random but I was thinking…if we were all to meet in person one day, what would it be like lol

And where? What would we do? 

Just a random curious thought XD

@RXinw that picture was….quite literally breath-taking

I had to close the door and make sure no one was around before going back to it lol 

RXinw:
Well it depends, do the sex slaves *cough* I mean partners consent, and if they do then we can argue other things, but I do not oppose his harem now since, well, I have a small one of my own lol

Corruption! How much did he pay you ??? cause you know I might be interested lmao

OnyxTheHedgehog:

This is random but I was thinking…if we were all to meet in person one day, what would it be like lol

And where? What would we do? 

We'd all go to Thailand and attend the GMMTV Sports Meet where we can shout encouragements for our favorites. Since that's only a 1-day event, we'd travel to one of the beaches/islands for beach time and good food. 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I think it would be a clash of personalities lol because we all so different. We all like BL but even our tastes in it are different lol.

So there would be no lack of conversations. Where would we go *thinking emoji* maybe a park since that seems like a neutral and public place where you can meet strangers and we could possibly go to a cafe or pastry shop. What would we do *thinking emoji* I have no idea lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Good food for thought.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

@RXinw that picture was….quite literally breath-taking

I had to close the door and make sure no one was around before going back to it lol 

SCREAMING LOL

P.S as @axdxex said he released a photo book so uhmmm @axdxex where does one find such article lol

Also, I have another photo I discovered this morning who wants?

Why am I encouraging the corruption of innocent young minds lol

axdxex:
Corruption! How much did he pay you ??? cause you know I might be interested lmao

My lips are sealed lol

FaeryWren:
I made it to the end of Love Mechanics in one piece. I Cheng Yi'd my way through LOL 

How much did you enjoy it?

RXinw:
P.S as @axdxex said he released a photo book so uhmmm @axdxex where does one find such article lol

with the help of google I just found what seems to be the complete scan--

screams why did I click on it at work, bye

FaeryWren:
I made it to the end of Love Mechanics in one piece.

I love YinWar, esp. War. Love Mechanics is my go-to for my angsty mood watch. It's so well executed.