Jadeheart:
I'm looking forward to Forever You.

Me, too. Of the forthcoming BLs, this is one I'm especially looking forward to. I just hope it lives up to expectations. With four couples and 16 episodes, it could be very interesting - or a jumbled mess.

p43425:
With four couples and 16 episodes, it could be very interesting - or a jumbled mess.

True. I get a little concerned for ones with a lot of parallel main couples in it. Hopefully it's executed well.

Magnoliee:
I've just finished The Trainee, too. I've watched the last three episodes today. I liked this drama very much. It was so wholesome and healing, sweet and leaves a happy feeling. Sometimes I had a good laugh

Even though I found it lacking as a BL, I also really liked the series as a cute, sweet, well-executed GMMTV comedy - and for me, Gun is always a pleasure to watch, whether or not it's a romantic moment.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Also, I’m still so obsessed with the OST

Yes, it's a real "earworm" OST. I also can't get it out of my head.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I can’t wait to start watching Cooking Crush just to see more of them! Gun is an adorable cutie pie while Off is the hot stuff- they are made for each other

Although some others in this group were rather cool on "Cooking Crush", I loved it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. (By the way, Gun is already in my harem, so hands off!)

Love Sick (remake) - episode 1

I. LOVED. IT!

It managed to capture the innocence of the original which made all the moments so pure and heartfelt as well as the chemistry is just there. 

I will not deep dive into it just yet but I loved it.

oh and that was one long ass episode; in a good way though lol.

When I see lines like these from a book I am greatly intrigued as well as concerned lol

RXinw:
I am greatly intrigued as well as concerned l

These lines excite me, LOL. All I want to know is if it has an audiobook and who the narrator is.

demi:

Hello! I'm Demi, a relatively new and picky BL enjoyer. I'd love to join this club! ☺️

Hii is this u demi

Wrenix:

It unfortunately won't let me it, blocks it lol I can get an almost kiss though lol 

Oh man, I need a kiss after all these pictures lol 

(Reply to the post below) woahh, that’s definitely good enough for me for now lol 

I can’t stop simping over these hotties honestly TT I love the first pic so much omg

Why do they look so yummy *drooling*

Who would’ve thought a mere dream could have so much potential lmao

Wrenix:

I wasnt even trying to tease! I just thought it was a beautiful romantic picture and wanted to share xD LOL

But because I like you ~ This is as close as I can get them but as you can see, it doesnt like very good LOL To be fair, I guess it's stop the creation of deep fakes since the faces have to be taken from somewhere. It also stops the ai from roaming 18+ content. So you'll have to imagine the rest LOL

The first one is my favourite but aesthetically, I think the almost kisses look better. The are true JBL kisses LOL

Also fun fact - i have 322 pictures of Rik and Wen as a couple.  Thats not including the single pictures, (which I have to sort out)  and the ones I didnt save. lol 

Thanks Kiseki, thanks a lot LOL

American Fan:

Bad Guy My Boss  EP 1

No strong feelings or opinions either way for now. See how the story develops and if it can be any different than what's already out there.

Some people might be interested to know there is an NC scene just 10 mins in...

10 mins in? Hmm…interesting *smirk* 

DramaNomNom:

This is my first time watching shows that are airing. I honestly don't know how you guys do it. The wait is killing me...especially the really good ones.

Ikr it’s absolute torture but it’s also the excitement and anticipation that makes it more fun to watch for me

p43425:

Me, too. Of the forthcoming BLs, this is one I'm especially looking forward to. I just hope it lives up to expectations. With four couples and 16 episodes, it could be very interesting - or a jumbled mess.

Omg yes I can’t wait to see Cooheart lol

p43425:

Even though I found it lacking as a BL, I also really liked the series as a cute, sweet, well-executed GMMTV comedy - and for me, Gun is always a pleasure to watch, whether or not it's a romantic moment.

Yes, it's a real "earworm" OST. I also can't get it out of my head.

Although some others in this group were rather cool on "Cooking Crush", I loved it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. (By the way, Gun is already in my harem, so hands off!)

I’m sure I’ll love Cooking Crush cuz of OffGun lol I actually was there when it was airing and was excited to watch it (I didn’t know OffGun at the time) but then other dramas got in my way and it ended up in my PTW list instead 

Aw man, I love Gun! Pretty please can we share? And I want Off as well

GUYS OFF JUMPOL IS MINE, GOT IT?

RXinw:

When I see lines like these from a book I am greatly intrigued as well as concerned lol

That sounds a bit- :0 I’m curious now lol

Simi_Tutu:
These lines excite me, LOL. All I want to know is if it has an audiobook and who the narrator is.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
That sounds a bit- :0 I’m curious now lol

Since we are all of the same mind lol:

The Lies We Tell Ourselves - Skyla Raines

Book 1 in the Without Limits series

Description - Source - Goodreads:

𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.

𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬.

𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐞
ʙʀɪᴀʀ ᴜ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ꜰʀᴇꜱʜ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ, ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ Qᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ.
ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ. ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ. ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴡɪꜱᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ.
ᴀ ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴇɴᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ꜱᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪᴛꜱ ᴀxɪꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ɪɴ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴇᴀᴛ.

𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧
ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ: ᴛʀᴀɪɴ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴ. ᴏɴᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
ᴀ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʀᴜɪɴ, ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ. ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.
ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ.
ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜱ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ.

RXinw:
The Lies We Tell Ourselves - Skyla Raines

After posting my previous message, I couldn't resist looking up the book right away. I found out that there's no audiobook available, but it is available on Kindle. The good news is that Kindle has an Assistive Reader, so I'm definitely adding it to my TBR list !!

Simi_Tutu:

I recently came across the 2014 film No Touching At All, which is an adaptation of the Japanese manga Doushitemo Furetakunai, written and illustrated by Kou Yoneda. I found the film to be quite thought-provoking as it delves into some interesting topics, albeit in a subtle manner. Personally, I felt the themes conveyed in the film held significant emotional depth and meaning as they somewhat relate to my age and where I'm at in life. I really enjoyed this couple!! 

Added to the list! :)

Minato's Laundry - Didn't care for this JBL. I watched the whole season because I didn't wanna drop it but I probably should have. The story wasn't good; it got boring by about ep 4..both MCs were just saying the same things over and over. 

Minato calling himself an old man and Shin a high schooler got really old really quickly. It felt like the writers were straight up lazy developing the story and the characters. With JBLs I know the confession can be a toss up and anywhere from beginning to end depending on the story but this one felt like a dick move on the MCs part.

Shin tells him the whole season he likes him and Minato waits until he thinks he leaving for university to tell him that he likes  him too. The acting was satisfactory but the crying scenes were lacking that realness to get me truly emotionally invested in the relationship. 

DramaNomNom:
Added to the list! :)

I couldn't find it on any streaming service, but I saw the full version on YouTube! If you happen to watch it, I would love to hear your thoughts!