p43425:
Lovely Writer, I remain undeterred!

I love that series. I do re-watch certain scenes from it from time to time.

@Ash

These are the emblems are mentioned before.

I choose the word "Hope" because for me this series paves the way for future Danmei BLs

https://i.postimg.cc/tJTtdT5s/mytabheba001a.gif

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1DtJwdm

Thank you to @Rien again!

RXinw:

I love that series. I do re-watch certain scenes from it from time to time.

I'm on EP 7 of Lovely Writer. The tone of the series has changed, no more sound effects, rn anyway. EP 6 & 7 begin showing us the emotional back story to Gene & Nubsib's relationship.  Things are not as they seem judging by the first half only!

I've seen a very romantic and tender scene I had totally forgotten about, but was happy to be reminded of. :-) And the first kiss, under the guise of practicing for Nubsib's role in the drama he's shooting. That was more than niceeeeee! Wow weeee!!

American Fan:
Here's the full question: "What do you think about live-action BL?"

Does anyone know?

When they adapt a webseries or danmei novel to a regular drama with real people, that's called live action. So here's the synopsis of the live action adaptation of  "Watashi no Shiawasena Kekkon" called As Long as We Both Shall Live.

Here's the Netflix anime (not live action) of the same story: My Happy Marriage 

angeliviki2022:

When they adapt a webseries or danmei novel to a regular drama with real people, that's called live action. So here's the synopsis of the live action adaptation of  "Watashi no Shiawasena Kekkon" called As Long as We Both Shall Live.

Here's the Netflix anime (not live action) of the same story: My Happy Marriage 

Ohhhh, thx!! I would never have figured that out on my own. Other questions make more sense now too, haha.

Sky Valley - Episode 6

I truly believe they make up the script on spot as they go along and the camera is just there to capture the nonsense. At this point I am fairly certain that this series is made to be comedic; at least they attempted to. You know I would have come here and lambasted this series for all it is but I am in a good mood so let me save the rant for the final review.

woopdy:
I would say archery is the only sport I'm at all good at.

I don't see "A Shoulder to Cry On" on your watchlist. I loved the series - and it features archery! (Although the "epilogue" left me feeling a bit dissatisfied, I keep hoping it was intentional as a lead into a future second series. Also, it's a KBL, so it's not particularly snoggy or steamy, if that's important to you.)

Sunset x Vibes - episode 11

What was that NC scene and won't paint get into places lol

I was actually enjoying parts of this episode because I have made peace with the fact that it is as bad as it is ever going to get. The English injected into parts of the dialogues gave me serious Playboyy the series flashbacks and that is never a good thing. 

As usual the scenes were aesthetically pleasing so let me just share some shots and save all my thoughts for the finale next week lol.

Day 25. In which drama would you play the main lead and who is your lead partner? Talk about your pick.

Okay this is purely fiction but I'd like to play in a GL drama. My lead partner would be Milk Pansa Vosbein. The thing is, I wouldn't want to play in 23.5 which is her only GL drama (if you ignore the InkPa roles in Bad Buddy and Magic of Zero), but I'd like to play in a drama with her. Enemies to lovers, hurt/comfort, maybe something related to the working life, having a job in my favorite field and her being my rival or something. 

My response: A GL drama with Milk Pansa!

Almost immediately I recognise the similarities to Addicted Heroin. This series is adapted from the novel "A Certain Someone" by Mu Su Li  (2019) which was released 7 years after Addicted Heroin Chai Jidan (2012). I believe there are no coincidences in the literary world only inspiration or plagiarism and in this case I think it is the former. I am glad they released two episodes instead of one because by the end of the two episodes you can see the similarities but also see how the story is different and has an identity of its own.

I love what I saw and I can feel the chemistry between the leads. Taiwan does not usually disappoint and I saw nothing in these two episodes to make me believe that Taiwan will disappoint this time. This is now one of if not my most anticipated series currently airing (4 Minutes and I are currently at odds; hopefully episode 6 changes that.)

All in all I look forward to the next episode.

RXinw:
I believe there are no coincidences in the literary world only inspiration or plagiarism and in this case I think it is the former.

(re "The On1y One") This is a bit different from your very valid point, but I get really annoyed at all the furious outcry (mainly from China) because the Taiwanese adaptation is not exactly like the book. Grrr. I haven't read either of the books, but hey: It's an adaptation! If the series is good in its own right, I'm satisfied!

August Challenge Day 25 ~

In which drama would you play the main lead and who is your lead partner? Talk about your pick.

I've genuinely picked my brain over this to give a more exciting answer but I honestly think I have to go with what is not going to surprise anyone LOL

A fantasy Wuxia with Cheng Yi. Earthly, martial arts based, with lots of string work and swordfights, a reincarnation plot and some mysteries we can solve together and since it's reincarnation, we can re~fall in love to throughout lol

But I could also do a real world plot with him as well ~~ For some reason, I just imagined him as a vet, so a romance with him with animals would be really cute. 

So basically, a romance with Cheng Yi ~ either a fantasy wuxia for something action orientated, or an animal based slice of life for something cute and fluffy.

Considering that Cheng Yi has done a lot of my first option and has expressed a desire to do more 'real world' plots, I'd be a little inclined to pick my second option. He can be the Vet with all the drama, he's good at drama, and I'll be his manic dream pixie girl or some kind of free spirited artist character I'm sure lol 

Has anyone claimed Babe Tanatat Phanviriyakool from The Sign yet? because, he's going on my list. He's got beautiful eyes and they keep putting him in little red speedos by the pool, and I'm not supposed to have body goals but damn, body goals LOL hips and legs are nicely sculpted 

GelfyFaeth222:

Has anyone claimed Babe Tanatat Phanviriyakool from The Sign yet? because, he's going on my list. He's got beautiful eyes and they keep putting him in little red speedos by the pool, and I'm not supposed to have body goals but damn, body goals LOL hips and legs are nicely sculpted 

:) Nope not yet. He is all yours ♡