OnyxTheHedgehog:
Yeah yeah u love them but THEY’RE MINE, got it? Our whole forum went in absolute chaos before u came over this but in the end we managed to make a deal between me and Hia (@RXinw) and now we both legally share Joong Archen Aydin (and I own the other dudes I mentioned as well) 

We take this very seriously lol

LMAO! I'm a lover not a fighter.... pffft... who am I kidding? I'm freaking both! But it's only Boss and Boun Imma be battling anyone over. The others I'll just happily sit back and deem drool worthy. *grin*

RXinw:

Little old me? I am so innocent...........which series exactly was I reacting to lol

I don't even remember LOL I just remember you saying you were wet over them banging and my brain shut down lol 

MeNotYou:
The Terminator

I have never actually watched the entire movie from start to finish. Whenever it airs on TV, I only manage to catch fragments of it before the commercials interrupt, prompting me to stop watching. I'm considering renting it or obtaining a DVD to finally experience it in its entirety. Alternatively, I might opt for the familiar comfort of rewatching Predator for the thousandth time – LOL!

American Fan:

Since y'all pointed out a laundry list of problems and issues with Anti Reset, I can see why it would be a hard watch for others. I guess in this instance my happiness at watching a robot drama outweighs everything else, and with both MLs being so sweet, I'm sold. I'll watch it again too.  Haha

I'm happy to watch any robot drama with you as I do like the genre/concept and I'll gladly watch these actors in any other show, but being a writer, I'm picky when it comes to believability in storylines. As the say, the devil is in the details.

Simi_Tutu:

I have never actually watched the entire movie from start to finish. Whenever it airs on TV, I only manage to catch fragments of it before the commercials interrupt, prompting me to stop watching. I'm considering renting it or obtaining a DVD to finally experience it in its entirety. Alternatively, I might opt for the familiar comfort of rewatching Predator for the thousandth time – LOL!

I like me a good sci-fi, fantasy, or plain ol' supernatural story, yet I still have not seen Predator for some reason. I really gotta make a list of old movies/shows I never had a chance to watch.

GelfyFaeth222:

I don't even remember LOL I just remember you saying you were wet over them banging and my brain shut down lol 

OMG lol

I am now searching my memory to see which series that could have been, I wounder if it was 4 minutes but it would have to have been the first episode. Dang I watch so much BLs I have no idea lol. Anyway which ever it was I must have really enjoyed it HAHAHAHA

MeNotYou:

LMAO! I'm a lover not a fighter.... pffft... who am I kidding? I'm freaking both! But it's only Boss and Boun Imma be battling anyone over. The others I'll just happily sit back and deem drool worthy. *grin*

Good lol I like u already :)

GelfyFaeth222:
I havent watched any Japanese BLs yet and only, 3 ? korean BLs so....I'm not really sure what my preference is for now LOL But I know Thai BL's do often leave me very disappointed so theres a good change they could be last LOL

I've watched tons of them both, so I'm happy to share my faves or recommend depending on your preferences.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Good lol I like u already :)

Right backattcha!

RXinw:
Nagumo Shoma

I'm being a radical here-- but I propose we ban these pictures until LITA Koi airs because they are too distracting.

Simi_Tutu:
As a Virgo, I always need all the answers

lol this is so true XD

Simi_Tutu:
As a Virgo, I always need all the answers

As a neighbouring Leo, I can somewhat relate. I don't always need ALL the answers, I just need the ones that don't interrupt my flow or harsh my mellow.... or make me sweat. *grin*

MeNotYou:

Right backattcha!

Hehe :)

Random question- What is everyones favorite colors? :)

axdxex:

I'm being a radical here-- but I propose we ban these pictures until LITA Koi airs because they are too distracting.

You have a point. Lucky me I am seeing him without the towel at night