RXinw:

I am of the view that the current talk about claims on this forum necessitates the reiteration of my claims of certain actors on this forum for the purpose of informing new members as well as reminding preexisting members of this club of my legal claims of said actors. Reference can be made to my previous posts declaring such claims. For reminders of my claims please give keen attention to the following

Nagumo Shoma

Joong Archen Aydin (Shared with Nong; see Treaty of Joong)

NOTICE: Additions will be made in short order.

DAYUM those are some drool worthy photos of both! Water, water... give a girl some water for her thirst for crying out loud!

FortPeatForever:

Random question- What is everyones favorite colors? :)

Red first, purple second, black third.

RXinw:
Little old me? I am so innocent...........which series exactly was I reacting to lol

Chile puhleez! Innocence and sainthood is not in the cards for either of us..lol!

MeNotYou:
I really gotta make a list of old movies/shows I never had a chance to watch.

Have you seen The Fifth Element or  Species?  

FortPeatForever:

I love purple

FortPeatForever:

red and black ,the third is blue

Simi_Tutu:

Have you seen The Fifth Element or  Species?  

I vaguely remember the 5th element, but not quite sure about Species. I have seen old faves like Alien tho...lol

RXinw:

You have a point. Lucky me I am seeing him without the towel at night

FortPeatForever:

Blue-Gray but also Purple. 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I love purple

Okay:) same I love Purple ♡ I also love green and red

FortPeatForever:

Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Burgundy, Black (in clothes) and some other strange and unique colours that you rarely if ever hear of. I love those videos on social media of unique colours lol

FortPeatForever:
What is everyones favorite colors? :)
#ffd6e5 Pig Pink
#EEEEEE Whisper
#000000 Black
 Mignon toi:

red and black ,the third is blue

:) I love red ♡ My fave colors in order are Red green, and purple are tied then I would say Blue, pink, then black 

RXinw:

Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Burgundy, Black (in clothes) and some other strange and unique colours that you rarely if ever hear of. I love those videos on social media of unique colours lol

Oh yeah. I also love the asmr ones on youtube where they mix all the colors together to make new ones with the paint and/or clay.

axdxex:

Blue-Gray but also Purple. 

♡ Very pretty Colors :)