Trying to add photos, but I can't seem to make it work. Help please!

MeNotYou:

Trying to add photos, but I can't seem to make it work. Help please!

Photos here or on your profile?

MeNotYou:
Help please!

If your referring to posting an image in chat, you will need to copy the image address and then paste the link in the image icon as indicated below. Once you click "insert," the image should display. The process is the same if you wish to post a gif.

I Saw You In My Dream - episode 7

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Now that is a good confession scene;  the writing for it so creative with them shouting out on the bridge. I was all smiles. Plus Ai blushing lol.

I was so mad until that scene because I wanted to just cuss out Yo. He is an asshole. It would seem to me that he is the type of person that wants the milk without taking care of the cow. 

Looking forward to the next episode.

Day 29: Your favorite pizza toppings? 

I like pepperoni, bacon, ham and pineapple, but nothing will beat a New York style cheese pizza for me. ♡ 

FortPeatForever:

Random question- What is everyones favorite colors? :)

Yellow, blue and purple 

The On1y One - episode 3

"Later I realised at the moment Jiang tian said that my world was already upside down . My world was overturned" - Sheng Wang

This is officially my favourite currently airing series. They cannot be dropping these lines and expect my heart not to skip several beats. I am so going to read the novel this was adopted from because if it is so good that fans are angry about the changes made in the series it must be one hell of a read. 

The chemistry is perfect right now. I can feel the tension building, see the hearts shifting and feel the emotions coming out especially in today's scenes regarding Wang's mother; they were palpable.

Looking forward to the next episode because, do I sense another success Taiwan; dare I say, do I sense a special 10 scene in waiting to be discovered by me. 

I need a fantasy BL about a merboy and a human boy with a deep rich story.

The story would start off something like they are connected by a single brief childhood chance encounter where they met the first time and something felt special between them then. The merboy's father forbade him from ever going near the surface or talk to humans because it wasn't safe and he would be in danger. The human boy didn't know what happened to his new special friend, and never got to see him again. Years go by and they will meet again around the time the human boy starts college after he moves to a university that's located in a coastal city. After they reconnect, they end up falling deeply in love with each other, however, the merboy can't be in full human form to be on land for more than three hours each day to be with the human boy. Many other obstacles also ensue that threaten them from being able to be together. The story would develop from there.

It must have high production value, rich cinematic scenes and cinematography, with beautiful special effects, quality acting, a stellar OST, and leads that have insane chemistry together. I want something on the level of Stay With Me and I Feel You Linger In The Air.

Poom Phuripan would play the merboy, but I don't have a suggestion for his lead counterpart. Anyone have good suggestions that you know would have great chemistry with him?

August BL Challenge  ˚₊‧꒰ა Day 29  ໒꒱ ‧
⤷   Pizza Topping 

Goat Cheese and Fig Pizza Topped with Prosciutto, Balsamic & Arugula

I'm drooling just thinking about it. It's my go-to pizza.

Day 29: Your favorite pizza toppings? 

My favourite tasty but low-carb pizza topping is Fluke Natouch:

Day 29. Let's talk pizza. Favorite toppings? Thick or thin crust? Brand? OR are you a pasta freak? Fav dish?

I don't like pasta at all. Pizza is alright though. I like thin crust. It must have lots of types of meat, mushrooms and olives as toppings. I also like for the pizza to be spicy, with good mozzarella on it. Basically anything you can think of as toppings, I like. Even pineapple on pizza is good, but not always. Brand for me would be Pizza Hut, they make good pizza imo. I have obviously never been to Italy to try real pizza though.

August Challenge Day 29 ~

Let's talk pizza. Favorite toppings? Thick or thin crust? Brand? OR are you a pasta freak? Fav dish?

I'm not fan of either. Pizza was a binge item so it's connected to a lot of bad memories. Even the smell of it, makes me feel a bit sick. And I don't eat pasta because it never really filled me. I think I always suffered a blood spike with it. I could eat loads and never feel full so I just stopped eating it. 

I'm assuming today's question was just a 'pizza topping ~ what kind of person are you?' and I have to go and be picky and miserable LOL When I did eat pizza, I liked it spicy and with mozzarella cheese.

Perhaps in time, I can try making the more healthy, pretty versions I see online that's not loaded with cheese and deli meats 

Here's some I can look at without wanting to gag. Linked to the blog if anyone is interested.

Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower
Thai Shrimp Pizza
 FortPeatForever:

Okay:) same I love Purple ♡ I also love green and red

Nice :) I like black too 

@Jadeheart I love ur story idea! I would totally watch it, it sounds so good XD

Day 29 of August Challenge: Let's talk pizza. Favorite toppings? Thick or thin crust? Brand? OR are you a pasta freak? Fav dish?

I love cheesy pizza and pepperoni and other toppings are good too. I’ve always wanted to try pineapple on pizza, it’s on my bucket list lol I prefer thick crust and don’t care about the brand. I also love pasta, especially mac and cheese (yum!) 

I’m craving pizza now and I just asked my dad to buy some lol (it’s morning here)