axdxex:
It's time to talk about the one and only Win from Thai BL Between Us.

Nice choice! I just finished watching Between Us very recently myself.

axdxex:
He rides a bike. (Highlight on the bike!!!)

I know that's right!

RXinw:
I am now declaring my claims on the following actors. This declaration is now legally enforceable from today, August 28, 2024 onward in perpetuity .

I tried to make a visual claim like you, but only succeeded in messing up my computer so it's now in a lengthy state of rebuffering every time I hit enter or try to load any kind of page, so it now takes forever to navigate any site. FML

Anyhoo, I will now just "verbally" via written format (and narrowed down to top 3 in each category), stake my own BL claims as follows:

MY SONS:

1. Song HanGyeom - KBL ("DoYoon" in Jazz for Two/ Leader of OmegaX group)
  2. Iwase Yoji - JBL ("Takara" in Takara's Treasure... MDL pic does NOT begin to do him justice)
  3. Shogun Paramee Thesdaroon - THBL ("Khem" in Deep Night... MDL pic also doesn't even hardly look like him and absolutely does him ZERO justice)

MY NEPHEWS:

1. Joong - THBL ("Joke" in Hidden Agenda... with @RXinw's permission)
  2. Poon - THBL ("Pun" in We Are...again with above permission)
  3. Michael Chang - TBL ("Sea" in First Note of Love)

MY MEN:

1. Boss - THBL ("Payu" in Love In The Air) 
  2. Ki HyunWoo - KBL ("Manager Choi Jun" in Jun & Jun)
  3. Boun - THBL ("Win" in Between Us)
 RXinw:

I Saw You In My Dream - episode 7

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Now that is a good confession scene;  the writing for it so creative with them shouting out on the bridge. I was all smiles. Plus Ai blushing lol.

I was so mad until that scene because I wanted to just cuss out Yo. He is an asshole. It would seem to me that he is the type of person that wants the milk without taking care of the cow. 

Looking forward to the next episode.

Yes to all this *nods lots*

I think I am finally done customizing my profile lmao. XD ♡  

FortPeatForever:

omg congrats! that must have taken forever!

axdxex:

omg congrats! that must have taken forever!

Lol ty:). yeah and the fact I did not use my laptop cause it broke and waiting for my new one to come in so I used my tablet and phone instead. (upside-down smiley face) lol

FortPeatForever:

Lol yeah and the fact I did not use my laptop cause it broke and waiting for my new one to come in so I used my tablet and phone instead. (upside-down smiley face) lol

omg all that linking nooooooo-- well at least you're done now

axdxex:

omg all that linking nooooooo-- well at least you're done now

Lmao Ikr finally  XD

FortPeatForever:

It looks awesome! I love the majestic animal theme at the top. I also love how sweet your gifs are. I spotted the Sunset x Vibes paint NC scene, screaming lol! You understood the assignment lol.

Well done!

FortPeatForever:
Day 29: Your favorite pizza toppings?

Ground beef, green peppers, mushrooms, and yes I said it.... Pineapple. I also love a thin or thick crust.

I also love anything Vegetarian, Mediterranean, Greek etc. I've always preferred any kind of veggie pizza over a meat pizza, other than the above forementioned of course. 

I am also a Pasta Lover... any kind as long as it's cooked Al Dente. I prefer a Bolognese for a red sauce and I love pretty much all white cream sauces. I'm on the fence with Rosé and pesto sauce... cuz tho they're not nor would they ever be my first choice, I would still eat them.

RXinw:
This is officially my favourite currently airing series. They cannot be dropping these lines and expect my heart not to skip several beats. I am so going to read the novel this was adopted from because if it is so good that fans are angry about the changes made in the series it must be one hell of a read. 

My thoughts exactly. TBL's rarely disappoint.

RXinw:

It looks awesome! I love the majestic animal theme at the top. I also love how sweet your gifs are. I spotted the Sunset x Vibes paint NC scene, screaming lol! You understood the assignment lol.

Well done!

Lmao! tysm :) ♡

Jadeheart:
I need a fantasy BL about a merboy and a human boy with a deep rich story.

I'd watch that! I love me some Poom...great actor, but I see him more as the human and someone more... ethereal/delicate, (yet not wimpy) looking for the Merboy. I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of Felix (or Hyunjin, if you want him leaning to the slightly more sensual side) from SKZ kinda vibe, if that makes sense?

This is indirectly related to BL but, I wanna watch Chasity High (...because Yudai Toyoda from Cosmetic Playlover is in it...) and I wanna know if it's good? I haven't done any reading on the plot yet... 

ALSO does anyone know where to watch Billion X School?