Jadeheart:
I need a fantasy BL about a merboy and a human boy with a deep rich story.

I'd watch that! I love me some Poom...great actor, but I see him more as the human and someone more... ethereal/delicate, (yet not wimpy) looking for the Merboy. I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of Felix (or Hyunjin, if you want him leaning to the slightly more sensual side) from SKZ kinda vibe, if that makes sense?

This is indirectly related to BL but, I wanna watch Chasity High (...because Yudai Toyoda from Cosmetic Playlover is in it...) and I wanna know if it's good? I haven't done any reading on the plot yet... 

ALSO does anyone know where to watch Billion X School?

MeNotYou:

I'd watch that! I love me some Poom...great actor, but I see him more as the human and someone more... ethereal/delicate, (yet not wimpy) looking for the Merboy. I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of Felix (or Hyunjin, if you want him leaning to the slightly more sensual side) from SKZ kinda vibe, if that makes sense?

Nice! Thank you! Well in the story he is the son (Mer-Prince) to the Mer-King and he is being trained as a merwarrior and being groomed to be the next king. However, he is very much a lover and not a fighter and doesn't want to be the king. So, the delicate aesthetic wouldn't work for the character. I like your idea though, and that might work for another character in a different type of Mer BL story.

GelfyFaeth222:
Taiwan ~ 1 film I didnt care for (First Note of Love makes 2)

If you haven't seen Unknown yet.... it's absolutely a must see. It's personally my favourite BL, tho it's definitely on the grittier side, so be prepared. I also recommend Kieski: Dear to Me (again on the grittier side), VIP Only (tho still an adult BL, it's MUCH lighter than the others), The On1y One (currently airing and the lightest of them all... so far at least), and my two other personal favourites, We Best Love and it's sequel (you must watch the special epi in between the two shows before moving onto the sequel). 

Make sure you have you're tissues close at hand for them all tho cuz you will absolutely need them...lol.

American Fan:
Has anyone had tuna on their pizza? I think it's ick, but that's a common topping in Israel! LOL

I think it's a popular topping in Japan too, tho probably the fresh tuna, not canned, no doubt. I love canned tuna (not a fan of raw/fresh), but sorry as a pizza topping? That's a hard pass for me.

August 28 challenge: Choose a BL series BF

Dang, this is too hard!! I can't pick from my top 3... Probably Kurosawa from CM (super sweet green flag) Shin Ki Tae from ODS (another sweetie!!) or Cha Yeo Woon for Love for Love's Sake (He's such a cutie pie + his dimples!!! I just wanna poke them so bad lol)

August 29 challenge: favorite pizza toppings?

Hmm.. I really like sausage and olives. Also, controversial opinion, I don't mind pineapples lol.  I'm not too picky about the sauce or the cheese (i'm fine with all of them)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Monster Next Door ep 6

This series is kinda lagging for me icl, but it’s worth a try

I agree. I liked it at the beginning, but now... meh. I think for me, I'm not really feeling much chemistry between the pair and I have to say, find God's actor is acting circles around Diew's actor, so that's not helping matters much either. But yeah, the pace is definitely feeling a little glacial and the storyline a little lackluster in this one for me too. Hopefully things will pick up now that Diew is feeling more secure being with God.

FortPeatForever:

I think I am finally done customizing my profile lmao. XD ♡  

Awesome! The gifs under each of your collages is a great idea!

Hey, hey another Keun Suk & Hae In fan!! Thumbs up!!

I really like the animal themes and the rainbow in the tiger pic is a cool effect.

And... Cutie pie daisy!!

axdxex:

I also don't know if they're officially dating or not BUT regarding the second episode, I think it was a mistranslation. I think they meant just talking-- like the talking stage-- because the other way doesn't make sense-- idk I don't speak Thai but the context clues aren't working lol

God was about to ask him to officially be his BF before spoiled bichna whatsherface showed up at the art gallery and ruined everything that God had built with Diew.

MeNotYou:

I think it's a popular topping in Japan too, tho probably the fresh tuna, not canned, no doubt. I love canned tuna (not a fan of raw/fresh), but sorry as a pizza topping? That's a hard pass for me.

Yeah, the first time I saw pizza with tuna I almost gagged. :-(

p43425:
WeTV has fixed the missing subtitles in Episode 3 of "Addicted Heroin" (uncut). I'm liking this remake much more than I thought I would, so long as I tell myself not to think of it as a remake.

Kisskh has too. Took forfreakingever! We are literally twinning, thoughts wise!

American Fan:

Awesome! The gifs under each of your collages is a great idea!

Hey, hey another Keun Suk & Hae In fan!! Thumbs up!!

I really like the animal themes and the rainbow in the tiger pic is a cool effect.

And... Cutie pie daisy!!

Aww tysm! :) ♡ yeah she is my baby. lol I am a huge animal lover.  

American Fan:

Yeah, the first time I saw pizza with tuna I almost gagged. :-(

Lmao yeah I like tuna, but idk if I would like it on pizza, but I love it in pasta like tuna noodle cassarole for instance.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Oh yeah, the “talking” makes a lot more sense than “dating” lol that confused the hell out of me XD

It's like when they say "I like you" and I'm sitting here in my Western international world either thinking just like, are you serious? Or hmmmm... do they mean just like like or love like this time? Cuz sometimes they do actually say I love you instead of I like you too...lol.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

BL Drama No Shuen Ni Narimashita ep 1

Omg this series is adorableee <3 both MLs r cute and good-looking, and I love the producer lol she’s obviously a crazy BL fan like us lol (and her name is Yayoi lmao seriously XD) 

I love how dramatic Akafuji is every time Aoyagi gets close to him, he’s so cute! 

I’m enjoying this romcom a lot lol

Def checking it out. I love JBLs...lol.

RXinw:
Re: Today's challenge

I do not necessarily have a favourite topping for my pizza I just love pizza lol. My favourite place to buy it from though is Pizza Hut. I can also say that people who put pineapple on pizza should be arrested and charged for crimes against humanity and decency. Have you no functioning palate.

Get out the cuffs Ocifer, cuz I absolutely love Pineapple on pizza. LOL!

It's probably cuz I love sweet & savoury,  sweet & spicy, or sweet & sour combos. Plus its added acidic nature acts like a brightener to foods the way lemons/limes do when you add them to savoury dishes and sauces. If you think your dish is missing something, add a small squirt of lime/lemon juice (or even orange in some cases), or a splash of reg or rice vinager to your dish you're cooking and watch your flavours immediately pop!