American Fan:
Oh boy...

I'm on ep 3 now and I'm going to make you sweat for a bit LOL 

axdxex:
Monster Next Door Ep 6

I loved it. This sweet, fluffy series takes "opposites attract" to a new level.

+++

WeTV has fixed the missing subtitles in Episode 3 of "Addicted Heroin" (uncut). I'm liking this remake much more than I thought I would, so long as I tell myself not to think of it as a remake.

OK. So I have made it to Ep 4 of Anti Reset and I'm actually enjoying it LOL It's weird but it's cute. And I'm all about weird but cute LOL That's my whole schtick in life LOL

It also keeps setting off my asmr which is surprising but sure, why not haha

American Fan:
Gorgeous pic!!

Here are the other generations of images that I just didn't use, but were still stunning outcomes.

Jadeheart:

This was generated from a prompt for a scene where the MLs meet again years later for the first time since they were both little kids(which was their original first and only time that they met).

Ohh ok

axdxex:

I also don't know if they're officially dating or not BUT regarding the second episode, I think it was a mistranslation. I think they meant just talking-- like the talking stage-- because the other way doesn't make sense-- idk I don't speak Thai but the context clues aren't working lol

Oh yeah, the “talking” makes a lot more sense than “dating” lol that confused the hell out of me XD

BL Drama No Shuen Ni Narimashita ep 1

Omg this series is adorableee <3 both MLs r cute and good-looking, and I love the producer lol she’s obviously a crazy BL fan like us lol (and her name is Yayoi lmao seriously XD) 

I love how dramatic Akafuji is every time Aoyagi gets close to him, he’s so cute! 

I’m enjoying this romcom a lot lol

axdxex:

Photos here or on your profile?

Here. But I made the mistake of DL some photos to my computer (something I never do, completely forgetting about the whole reason WHY I don't), cuz I thought they must have to be on my computer to upload here cuz I can't seem to add gifs directly from the keyboard shortcut anymore, here or on the MyAsian forum where I used to do it. Big mistake because I think my computer now has a virus or something cuz it's not working right anymore. So mad at myself! SMDH

Jadeheart:
Here are the other generations of images that I just didn't use, but were still stunning outcomes.

I like these. They remind me of that mermaid BL that was announced earlier this year I believe they dropped a trailer/teaser but I have not heard news of it since.

Re: Today's challenge

I do not necessarily have a favourite topping for my pizza I just love pizza lol. My favourite place to buy it from though is Pizza Hut. I can also say that people who put pineapple on pizza should be arrested and charged for crimes against humanity and decency. Have you no functioning palate.

My profile will be getting some updates over the next few hours and I will be adding some very nice things to a new section dedicated to spicy scenes so this is my official notice to those it concerns to stay clear of my profile for your own mental well being lol. 

Simi_Tutu:
posting an image in chat

Won't be posting pics after all. Thank you anyway.

RXinw:
I like these. They remind me of that mermaid BL that was announced earlier this year I believe they dropped a trailer/teaser but I have not heard news of it since.

Ohhh I need to see this! Any chance you still have a link to it?

RXinw:
I can also say that people who put pineapple on pizza should be arrested and charged for crimes against humanity and decency. Have you no functioning palate.

lmao shots fired. I seen two people mention pineapple lol

So I have finished Anti Reset.

I actually kind of enjoyed it. I loved the A.I film and Bicentennial Man growing up so robot love stories don't bother me lol I would have given it a 6 generally, as it was a casual watch, a little cliche but cute. It was an ok watch, at first. 

But the last episode got to me, because I got the old Momento Mori feeling. A friend of mine had an asthma attack at a halloween party and died. She was 23. I have not celebrated Halloween since. Human's are limited. You aren't guaranteed tomorrow, and if you knew you were dying, what would you do for your loved ones? Terminally ill people often prepare mementos for their family. 

That's how I felt watching the final episodes. Although it gets rounded out at the end not to leave you too depressed, it's a story teller's way of facing human mortality through a fluffy, cute story of a robot falling in love. 

And although the 7 year gap is cliched and kind of cruel in this plot, it also makes sense because the uncle admits to himself that he'd make the same decision. He wanted his nephew to be with a real person and ultimately was just forced to give in because Chu won't move on with his life, and Ever 9 gave the ultimatum to either let him keep his memories or destroy him so, after 7 years, what was he do?

Overall I rate it a 7. I probably wont be rewatching it but still enjoyed it for what it was.

Jadeheart:

Ohhh I need to see this! Any chance you still have a link to it?

https://youtu.be/rGtwPyBxSpI?si=5rWYZpd9s5ikw5bN

GelfyFaeth222:
lmao shots fired. I seen two people mention pineapple lol

I said what I said.

GelfyFaeth222:
So I have finished Anti Reset.

Damn that was fast. I do not know if your review has now made me want to watch it sooner or not. It may just stay there on my plan to watch list until next year.