I Didn't Watch  Never Let me Go  until now,( lol I Heald of on it for a year cause of studies) Im on ep 11 rn. and omg? they are so good?? ep 6 and 7?? was so good. It looks beautiful I - like everyone in this is good! Do ya'll like this? 

Kidnap ep 2

BAHAHAHA THIS IS THE MOST CASUAL KIDNAPPING I’VE EVER SEEN I SWEAR- 

The fact that Q literally just left his kidnapper’s house to snap at his dad and then went back lmao XD

He’s hiring his kidnapper to bribe his own dad to save him from his kidnapper, I can’t stop laughing at how hilariously messed up that is 

Honestly, if Min was my kidnapper I’d never want to go back home lmao 

The way he cared for Q and made sure he didn’t hurt himself when sleepwalking was so cute TT I’m jealous of Q lol

I don’t want to wait for the next ep TT ugh why can they just release 2 eps a week or something :(

onyxxx omg haha 

Pluto:

I Didn't Watch  Never Let me Go  until now,( lol I Heald of on it for a year cause of studies) Im on ep 11 rn. and omg? they are so good?? ep 6 and 7?? was so good. It looks beautiful I - like everyone in this is good! Do ya'll like this? 

I really enjoyed this series but I'm a PondPhuwin fan, so I'm biased. I loved their time on the beach the best.

So it's been real nice knowing you all. . ......

Simi_Tutu:
That one time, my mom caught me sleepwalking; it was pretty weird. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed cheese; even though I loathe American cheese, I think it tastes like wax. I have no idea what kind of nightmare I was having! LOL

omg lol not the cheese ;; 

Simi_Tutu:
I hope they're okay now.

Yeah, that was when she as a kid-- but she did live with my family for two years when we were teenagers, and we shared the same bed-- she did some weird stuff back then too lol

Like she'd randomly sit up in bed in the middle of the night and scare the shit out of me-- 

Simi_Tutu:
PerthSanta - Santa doesn't ring a bell, but I'm looking forward to discovering more about Perth. I'm probably going to receive criticism for this but I feel like his previous partnership didn't allow him to explore his true potential. I'm excited to see where this new pairing will take them.

Santa is adorable in My Only 12%. I also think he's a good actor like p43425 said. He was also Win's little brother in 'Between Us'. 

Yeah, I don't want to be that person but PerthChimon didn't do it for me

angeliviki2022:
I really enjoyed this series but I'm a PondPhuwin fan, so I'm biased.

Nothing wrong with being biased. In fact, in BL fandom I think this is even encouraged. (My own version of this: My "famously low standards where cuties are involved".)

axdxex:
Santa is adorable in My Only 12%. I also think he's a good actor like p43425 said.

You make me feel so validated. (I'm seriously thinking of adding Santa to my harem, which will bring me up to a nice round 40, which I think is a good number and still well short of triple digits, thus respectable. I'm not so keen on hairy legs, but his dazzling smile more than compensates.)

Wrenix:

So it's been real nice knowing you all. . ......

The attachment didn't show up. This sounds like a goodbye.

angeliviki2022:

The attachment didn't show up. This sounds like a goodbye.

ahh, well that made my joke depressing. my new profile picture is what I posted.  the site has been struggling to load pics and gifs for me lately. 

Wrenix:

ahh, well that made my joke depressing. my new profile picture is what I posted.  the site has been struggling to load pics and gifs for me lately. 

I kept trying to get the picture to load like ??? 

What about now?

Wrenix:

What about now?

Still blank, and it wouldn't even let me reply on the same page. Ugh!

angeliviki2022:

Still blank, and it wouldn't even let me reply on the same page. Ugh!

both posts are showing for me lol drats....Ive been having problems with a lot of pictures and gifs not loading and i thought it was my internet connection. the site must be having issues.

Both of the last posts are from post image so this one is pinterest. If it doesnt work then I dont know. 

The pictures i'm trying to post is my new profile picture but pps are blurred the quality slightly which is annoying lol