Rien:

I'm glad, the emblems are all here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/creativity-forum/102017-emblem-badges-index-links-on-page-1

Thx!

Ash:

i agree with this , i just typed down random stuff because i didn't want it to be empty , and RXinw's profile had the same effect on as it had on American fan , but i do like the MYATB area. i'm glad i looked at it before all the pictures loaded, or else i would be ruined. but the making out of zee and saint with the locket in the middle did leave me flustered- 

Lol same XD

RXinw:
I wonder why hehe

Oh, u know exactly why ;)

August Challenge Day 18: What is your love language? Maybe more than one? (Google Five Love Languages for reference)

I did the quiz and apparently my primary love language is physical touch (40%), which  makes sense since I love hugging people close to me- ONLY people close to me lol I don't like touching anyone who doesn't know me well enough

I'm also 17% Quality Time, Acts of Service and Words of Affirmation each 

And 10% Receiving gifts

The Trainee ep 8

Aww Jane being jealous of Ryan and Ryan smiling cuz of it was soo cutee

And them both seeing each other in the morning was adorable <3

As for the more sad side of this week's ep, I really don't like BahMhee- why's she getting so mad at Pah for? It was her fault in the first place!

I couldn't help but cry at that break up scene, what a heart breaking way to end an ep TT

I think I've just realised a new tag I like.......Opposites Attract LOL 

GelfyFaeth222:

I think I've just realised a new tag I like.......Opposites Attract LOL 

I love that tag! XD

GelfyFaeth222:
I watched Between Us first and Boun floored me in the first 3 seconds LOL Then I learned from this thread that it's a side series of Until We Meet Again and by that point I already loved Fluke. It was like I had no Thai bias and then in one hour I had two LOL With the exception of the dorm change, they have managed to intertwine the series together pretty well I think. I love watching both shows simultaneously as if it were all just one show.

I finally finished Between Us last night. I really enjoyed it a lot, however, I have to mention that the ending direction was a little bit odd lol. I also noticed some strange directing choices between Win & Team that seemed to be out of order for the progress stages of their relationship development that didn't make sense, and some other various directing choices that I noticed that we're apparent but didn't ruin the series for me(just nonsensical directing choices).  Overall it was really good, and I enjoyed getting to see Dean & Pharm again too. Especially getting to hear Pharm say "P'Dean" with his adorable shy and embarrassed expressions and reactions a million more times ...it never gets old lol.

Jadeheart:
I finally finished Between Us last night. I really enjoyed it a lot, however, I have to mention that the ending direction was a little bit odd lol. I also noticed some strange directing choices between Win & Team that seemed to be out of order for the progress stages of their relationship development that didn't make sense, and some other various directing choices that I noticed that we're apparent but didn't ruin the series for me(just nonsensical directing choices).  Overall it was really good, and I enjoyed getting to see Dean & Pharm again too. Especially getting to hear Pharm say "P'Dean" with his adorable shy and embarrassed expressions and reactions a million more times ...it never gets old lol.

I think what they've tried to do, is take the gaps of plot in UWMA and fill it in BU, so team and win have already established a relationship before pharm and dean, at the open event, as well as making up for the difference in side characters between the shows. Yeah, I've spotted a few mistakes as well. Tul was on the bus beside Team in UWMA but in BU he woke up late and drove there. I've also seen Win's piercings change where they've reused old footage LOL They've tried to connect but still make do with what they had so I dont mind the slight differences and just fill it myself in my own imagination. 

Bad Buddy ep 2

ahahhaha, what is this Between Us style opening. Oh god, it's another, opposites attract LOL My new favourite tag apparently.  

LOL the jock and the nerd 

Hhahahaha, I love this avoid each other like plague comraderie lol

That fried chicken looks like cornflakes lol  Also these apartments are super cute and I want one

oh no.....LMAO but ofc...this is a BL LOL

oh no.......oh no......his reactions was cute though.....oh no .....oh no...I cant watch .....LMAO ....oh no.....OMG the CRINGE..........oh jeeus, make this quick .....LOL.......HA called him out LOL

NO....he wont LOL

ohhh...the jock dbags strike again ....do you know in my country, you would get banned for abusing staff like that. A lot of places have that rule now. Some, esp food places, have it on a sign on the wall. 

are these guys sharing an umbilical cord or what? LOL Well....shize....oh this is terribly awkward lol

doesnt he have a bathroom he could hide in? no? dad just mentioned a bathroom lol

use protection...ah yes, and if it were your daughter you would be pulling the room apart right? lol

little sister the voice of reason?

I preferred the other room. sigh....boys.....this is cute and all but someone's going to walk in lol

yeaaaaah 

*starts singing*

We're going down, down in an earlier round
And sugar, we're going down swinging
I'll be your number one with a bullet
A loaded god complex, cock it and pull it 

AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 18 - Love Language

My language is split btw Quality Time & Words of Affirmation. I thought for sure it would be Physical Touch, as that would be strong in a love relationship (but not others).

ShirleyCrow:

My favorite dog breed is the Irish Wolfhound they are real life Eeyore's 

Oh yes. The first time I saw one irl I freaked out a little. Most big dogs intimidate me. My mom got her sheep dog when it was a baby, so it wasn't an issue.  

I just updated my BL drama schedule. I underlined my favs. Cuz of this group I now have TEN currently airing series on my CW list! Never have I ever had so many. Thxs guys!!  :-(

My least fav is The Trainee. I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it, but I'm giving it a go and see what happens. 4Minutes is another one I'm not sure about. The NC scene in the censored version was too much for me. I think I'm internally immature, lol, but I'll watch ep 2 and go from there. Not sure where I'll have a chance to see Sugar Dog Life.

Tomorrow is my fav viewing day cuz of BOTW & FNOL. Can't wait!!

I've seen About Youth mentioned again & Lovely Writer, both really good imo. I might need to start LW for a rewatch (only my 4th ever rewatch, again cuz of you guys!! haha), before Sept. 1, cuz that's when some of us will start HISTORY 3: TRAPPED!!! YAY!

American Fan:
Cuz of this group I now have TEN currently airing series on my CW list! Never have I ever had so many. Thxs guys!!  :-(

Loll I've got 7

American Fan:
My least fav is The Trainee.

Whaaaat, why? :( I'm really enjoying The Trainee, looking forward to each ep

American Fan:
The NC scene in the censored version was too much for me

I haven't watched the censored version but I can tell u have a very low tolerance for NC lmao

American Fan:
before Sept. 1, cuz that's when some of us will start HISTORY 3: TRAPPED!!! YAY!

Yay, so so excited!!

Rien:

Made these for OnyxTheHedgehog

I love you lol 

Thx so much for this Rien <3

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I love you lol 

Thx so much for this Rien <3

And the winner is ..... LMAO

GelfyFaeth222:

And the winner is ..... LMAO

Yep this basically confirms it