Ash:

i got quality time and then acts of service too !! @fortpeatforever

<3  

hoshthegoat:
  • The grand master of demonic cultivation (Mo Dao Zu Shi)
  • Heaven official's blessing (Tian Guan Ci Fu)
  • The scum villain's self-saving system (Ren Zha Fanpai Zijiu Xitong)
  • Peerless immortal surrounded by demonic disciples
  • Lord seventh (Qi Ye)
  • Faraway wanderers (Tian Ya Ke)
  • Those years in quest of honour mine (Dang Nian Wan Li Mi Feng Hou)

These are all titles I'd recommend... pretty similar genres, but they are some of my favourites.

Hi Hoshthegoat

I see from your profile you are a fellow Aussie. I am in my late 70's my brain is not so sharp anymore. I know you are on another site that has Asian BL discussion forums but I have totally forgotten what it's called.  I think it's something like Disqus??? It has sections for different countries, eg Japan, Korean, Taiwan, China BL topics.  I haven't posted for nearly 6 months and can't recall any details.  Any help you can give me will be appreciated. Thanks

Day 18 August Challenge: What is your love language? 

My love languages are acts of service and quality time.

solana:

Day 18 August Challenge: What is your love language? 

My love languages are acts of service and quality time. 

oh my god so many of us has the same love language !

Apparently I have no where to watch lovely writer as recommended to me so I'm giving Bad Buddy a go 

Ash:

oh my god so many of us has the same love language !

it would seem so ....

GelfyFaeth222:

Apparently I have no where to watch lovely writer as recommended to me so I'm giving Bad Buddy a go 

Did you check YT. Either way Bad Buddy is a super good show!

Day 18. What is your love language? Maybe more than one?

Test Result is accurate. "Your Primary Love Language is Acts of Service (37%). Your Love Tank overflows with Acts of Service. A thoughtful, selfless deed or gesture is sure to win your heart. When a loved one goes out of their way to make your life easier, you feel connected to them. An act of service communicates that you are their top priority. Actions, for you, speak louder than words. Acts of Service quickly fill your Love Tank."

GelfyFaeth222:
I have no where to watch lovely writer as recommended to me so I'm giving Bad Buddy a go

My legal way to watch "Lovely Writer" is WeTV using VPN to Bangkok. (Although VPN with WeTV works fine on Android, I've found that I have to "trick" it on the PC by using Firefox in incognito mode, then it works for me.)

That being said, "Bad Buddy" is one of the all-time best BLs, so enjoy!

P.S. Actually, it seems this playlist on Youtube is "official" i.e. also legal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y9KbrcLhmM&list=PL78hRR_5TNMkd7scT8hfDWbvx0yfj2rKg

axdxex:

Did you check YT. Either way Bad Buddy is a super good show!

I didnt know youtube allowed that LOL I ve started Bad Buddy now so I'll save it for later lol

American Fan:
Sooo cute!! Both of them. I love rescues. My cat was a rescue too. My favorite dogs (but never had) are the Australian Shepard with 2 different eye colors and border collies. I mean, I'm not a "live with a dog" kind of person, but I like them! (Minus the smelly breath, wet tongue, hair stacks and picking up dog poo.)

My favorite dog breed is the Irish Wolfhound they are real life Eeyore's 

Rien:
I'm trying to upgrade the hexagon club badge(s) with animation in PowerPoint, here's another test.

Thank you I love BonPrem

GelfyFaeth222:

I didnt know youtube allowed that LOL I ve started Bad Buddy now so I'll save it for later lol

Yeah. It’s an official upload.

Bad Buddy ep 1

Well now that was just adorable and kind of funny LOL The moment I see the dorm corridor I knew they were going to be across the hall from each other LOL Interesting set up. So many characters at once I had a bit of trouble remember who was on who's side LOL Also, another artist. Thai Bl's coming for my soul with these artist characters. I can not begin to express how much I love Pran's lighting set up with all the little happy or sad faces. Listen, don't give me ideas like that LOL

Day 18. What is your love language? Maybe more than one? 

Words of Affirmation, acts of service and quality time

i guess im weak when its related to someone saying sweet things to me as long as the person is genuine about it and not faking it ,and it make me blush depending on what is said esp when i randomly get compliments when i least expect it,i enjoy kind words and encouragement, uplifting quotes, and cute text messages it make my heart beat fast and i get excited  and also love communication, transparency and honesty, and of course love (friends or lover) is shown thro actions because words alone mean nothing if there is nothing to back them up

now about gifts, id say someone who i barely know giving me extremely pricy gifts make me feel uncomfortable and overwhemed lol its my mind which start warning me but cute little gifts that are reasonable are okay and sweet id not feel offended then, sharing cute little gifts can make the relationship stronger and create good memories