American Fan:
RE: Lovely Writer

No apologies for your own opinion!! :-) I know I've rec this series for others here too.

I haven't watched it yet, but it's in my priority PTW queue. IfAmerican Fan and axdxex like it, I'm pretty much guaranteed to like it (although the other direction doesn't necessarily work because of my famously low standards, especially where salivation-inducing cuties are involved).

Lovely Writer, I remain undeterred!

p43425:
IfAmerican Fan and axdxex like it, I'm pretty much guaranteed to like it

I'm looking forward to finding out who I match with hahaha 

Ep 2 of The Sign down and I must say, it's pretty refreshing so far. I'm afraid to jinx it but the fantasy nerd in me is kicking in and it's currently sitting beside Until We Meet Again. It's something different, with more masculine bro type guys, I appreciate that. 

Is anyone else still watching SunsetxVibes, because come talk to me, what in the NC scenes was that? lmao

GelfyFaeth222:

Ep 2 of The Sign down and I must say, it's pretty refreshing so far. I'm afraid to jinx it but the fantasy nerd in me is kicking in and it's currently sitting beside Until We Meet Again. It's something different, with more masculine bro type guys, I appreciate that. 

Funny I should mention Until We Meet Again, because the same granny is in this and those very words have been used LOL Ash, what have you done to me, it's only episode 3 LOL

Day 24 August Challenge: Do you play a sport or are you a spectator? What sports do you play or watch?

I have never really been the athletic type, but I actually happened to go to the #1 public high school in the U.S. for athletes lol. I did 1 (awful) season of wrestling, (I did get a metal once though!). While wrestling I sprained my shoulder once and my ankles like 3 or 4 times and they have never worked the same since.  I did karate for like 8 years when I was young, I actually earned a black belt. I experimented with a little hockey. I was never that good at any sport, but I will defend myself by saying  my school had really high standards. I enjoy archery but it's hard to find time and places to do it. I would say archery is the only sport I'm at all good at. My aim is good!

I am not a huge sport-watcher but sometimes I'll catch a hockey game or like F1/Nascar (if that counts). I like watching the olympics as well :)

I also TRULY love any drama that includes athletes though omg it's so hot I will watch any sport as long as there's also kissing involved!!!!

axdxex:

Right-- I forgot to link my BL PTW list. (X)

Thanks for the rec! I think I'll go with this one. I've been meaning to watch it for a long time, so that works out. 

On another note-- I just realized I hit my 100th BL (not counting specials or movies or anything I dropped/haven't finished) with My Love Mix Up. (All the BL's I've Watched)

(Can’t quote lol) glad u chose to watch My Only 12%! Please do post ur thoughts as u go along! 

Boys Be Brave! eps 1-3

Ohmygod this is HILARIOUS LMAO XD 

I’m enjoying this series so much cuz it’s so random and cute and fun lol 

I love Jung Ki Sub but what is he thinking? Getting a tattoo of a mole and dressing up as a girl? Lmao he’s so unserious and stupid when it comes to romance that it’s cute XD I hope he learns to set boundaries for himself and know to speak up for himself by the end of the series!

p43425:
IfAmerican Fan and axdxex like it, I'm pretty much guaranteed to like it

I look forward to hearing your opinion! 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Boys Be Brave! eps 1-3

Ohmygod this is HILARIOUS LMAO XD 

I’m enjoying this series so much cuz it’s so random and cute and fun lol 

Yay! Yes, I adore this show for Ki Sub! Quirky characters are near & dear to my heart, and he does it so well. I just wanna squish him to death cuz he's so dang CUTE! hehe

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Boys Be Brave! eps 1-3

I forgot to mention how much I love the OST too! I added 3 songs to my Fav OST list. 

• Isolation
  • Silent
  • I Will

They are on YT

woopdy:
I just finished the second episode and I'm totally hooked too!! love the reveal at the end that he set up the kiss all along too :)

RE: The On1y One  Even from his first sight of Sheng Wang, surly Jiang Tian smiled. So, at the reveal of the kiss set-up, I was just laughing. I'm so liking this show.

The Sign ep 4

Sooooooooo the doctor is the big bad? because he was a creepzoid from sec 0 and I already hate him. I've seen him 3 times LOL 

August Challenge Day 24

Do you play a sport or are you a spectator?  What sports do you play or watch?

When I was in elementary and middle school I did basketball and then in my high school days I was part of the colorguard/winterguard team and I also played Volleyball and Tennis. I love watching and going to hockey and baseball games. I also like watching football but I'm not in love or obsessed with it like my family is lol. XD

The Sign ep 5

This.....Is......Awesome.....And because I'm invested, my heart is doki~doki~ing for the smexy scenes....

Thank you Ash <3  maybe you're my BL twin. We hate the same stuff, maybe we like the same stuff too LOL

American Fan:

I look forward to hearing your opinion! 

Yay! Yes, I adore this show for Ki Sub! Quirky characters are near & dear to my heart, and he does it so well. I just wanna squish him to death cuz he's so dang CUTE! hehe

I agree, I’m so in love with Ki Sub! And have I mentioned that he’s killing the long hair? Like, he looks so good in it lol <3

American Fan:

I forgot to mention how much I love the OST too! I added 3 songs to my Fav OST list. 

• Isolation
  • Silent
  • I Will

They are on YT

Ooh I will check those out thx!