*comes back silently and cautiously, looks both ways in case of flying objects*

Hey guys, chums, pals, mates, besties *smile*

American Fan:
You can breathe easy. No banning today.

Yayyy

axdxex:
Speak for yourself. I want to cancel him for the 'Between Us' AND 'The Eight Sense' comment lmao

Oh no, not the cow! lol

p43425:
OK, now you've gone too far. I challenge you to a duel. Choose your weapon!

The pen is mightier than the sword.

American Fan:
Yeah, well....I was being graceful about it by ignoring those comments. You & I know how very very wrong he is. Heehee!!

Side-eye!

It was wise that I did not continue then hehe especially since a few more fan favourites were about to be name dropped *evil laugh*

RXinw:

It was wise that I did not continue then hehe especially since a few more fan favourites were about to be name dropped *evil laugh*

Lmao XD

DAY 19 - Love Language.

33% Words of Affirmation. Not shocking for me.

segos:

DAY 19 - Love Language.

33% Words of Affirmation. Not shocking for me.

We match :-)

RXinw:

Be brave. I dare you.

Okey dokey:

Hi.... I want to join

Hi! We doing a group challenge and you are welcome to join in, if you like. I can't post the image since  Post Images isn't working rn. But if you scroll a bit down on this page you can see it.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-asia-forum/71903-bl-drama-lovers-club?r=notif&_nid=170481803&page=1043

American Fan:
Be brave. I dare you.

You are not about to set me up like that but I will say this:

PINEAPPLE DOES NOT BELONG ON PIZZA!!!!!

Love Mix-Up the original........

Comments on today's Ep. 8 of "Takara no Vidro": このシリーズが大大大好きです!
(@RXinw: This is my revenge for you writing in Patois!)

Love Stage!! - Thai series

Well that is time spent I am never getting back. This was like a bad Wattpad story series version. I literally started skimming through the episodes. I was just annoyed by the characters and writing. 

Let me figure out a rating:

6/10

Day 19. How did you discover BL & LGBTQ+ dramas? Do you usually watch dramas alone or with others?

I discovered BL back in March 2022, right about when I discovered what MDL is all about and also watched my first BL drama, I Told Sunset About You. I was simply on kissasian and didn't know what to watch so I looked for something and ITSAY's cover was intriguing. As for GL dramas, well, I already knew about BL dramas, so of course I wanted to see GLs as well. I think my first GL was the movie Love My Life. Since then, I was hooked on both genres and would watch an entry from my ptw weekly. I made a MDL account in the meantime to track my progress.

I do watch dramas alone. There's no one to watch dramas with irl and I wouldn't want it any other way either. I prefer to watch them alone. The few times I watched dramas with others was in BL Discord servers where they have events for watching dramas. I would participate in those events, but since I have a hard time reading subtitles sometimes, I wasn't able to clearly understand the story of said dramas we were watching. So I had to restart watching them, more often than not. This didn't happen often because at some point I gave up on watching dramas with others.

Simi_Tutu:

August BL Challenge - Questions

Day: 1, 2, 3,4

˚₊‧꒰ა Day 9  ໒꒱ ‧
⤷  Personal Style

This took longer than I thought, but I wanted to use pictures of things I own

oh wow....I've be transported back in time. I wouldnt call myself goth anymore but every time I cross gothic stuff I get excited over it. Thanks for sharing <3

RXinw:
BounPrem had no chemistry in Between Us the series. The series was just boring. I think because it was anticipated for so long it ended up being underwhelming when it finally aired.

*le gasp*

p43425:
このシリーズが大大大好きです!

Takara no Vidro Episode 8

Oh my God! Yes I am thoroughly impressed with how the show continues to improve with each new episode. I really enjoy it when characters have contrasting personalities yet their differences somehow complement each other.

My reactions during this episode

Taishin was the cutest little bean, his level of excitement for the date was just everything.

I'm pretty sure this is the most emotion we've seen from him  so far. 

Takara already being a supportive boyfriend 
 Reassuring Taishin that his company is enough!!!

Not  Takara hiding his smile when Taishin mentions the word love !!!! STOOOOP OMG I CANT
 American Fan:

I know, but I couldn't resist. 

Lol fine

RXinw:

Do I even need to respond now lol! screaming!!

HAHAHAHA I will give you that...NOT.

Young miss, I am the type of meal before dessert that has him asking for the cheque early so we can rush home forgetting dessert, so you can serve sweet alone at the table while I serve spicy in the bedroom with Joong. 

*mutters* damn it 

I claimed Joong on this forum long before u did so FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

He’s mine. Case closed. 

@RXinw 

I actually agree with ur list lol (sorry guys!) except for MSP, I haven’t watched it yet 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I claimed Joong on this forum long before u did so FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

You said you are dessert and dessert is not the FIRST thing SERVED. It is the LAST thing served so you are predisposed to being last. 

Case is NOW Closed.