axdxex:

So-- we're getting super close to GMMTV 2025 Part 1 (if last year's format is followed)-- drop your predictions/wish lists/hopes and dreams lol I want to hear them all!

I've been saying this for the past 2 years,but it's still my hope! I really wanna see Mix acting with a different BL partner (nothing wrong with Earth, but I really wanna see how he does with other partners!) Preferably something with action or fantasy!Also, I may or may not have gotten tired of this ship ngl. They already have 4 shows together.. Its time to spread their wings! I also want to see him in a villain role in any kind of drama. I think he can pull it off!

Wrenix:
HOLY CRAP LMAO I was not prepared for that opening......my eyes!!! 

It was a gooder that's for sure...lol!

MeNotYou:
As for the twins, I can't see them in a BL role cuz they seem to be pretty set being in het roles for the most part, which is prob why they haven't done anything yet, despite being in damn near every GMMTV series. But even if it's not a BL, I'd still check it out if they were the leads.

I've always wondered if it's them not wanting to do these roles or is it because they have public girlfriends, and gmmtv doesn't want to invest in ships that won't be ships ($$$)-- it's the same with Pepper-- 

DramaNomNom:

Angel did you want to watch The Untamed with us today?

Just finished ep 11. What time are you watching ep 12? I can start watching in an hour, or any other time after that.

I come before you, members of the BL Drama Lovers Club, humbled and in search of forgiveness for this mistake I made in rating Blueming. 

RXinw's Imperial Edict

Amendment to Blueming's rating of 9.5.

I, RXinw, on September 11, 2024, hereby declare the 9.5 rating I gave to Blueming amended to 10 stars.

sjay:

I've been saying this for the past 2 years,but it's still my hope! I really wanna see Mix acting with a different BL partner (nothing wrong with Earth, but I really wanna see how he does with other partners!) Preferably something with action or fantasy!Also, I may or may not have gotten tired of this ship ngl. They already have 4 shows together.. Its time to spread their wings! I also want to see him in a villain role in any kind of drama. I think he can pull it off!

I could be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that just like BounPrem, ZeeNuNew, both Earth and Mix refuse to work with anyone else. *shrug* If that's the case, I'm afraid your dream is highly unlikely unless they get to do a het stand alone role, with no love interest.

RXinw:

Yup, I still did not go to school today.

I'm so sorry to hear that. If it's a migraine, instead of just a regular headache, I think you should see a doctor (from someone who's been having migraines for 38 years - I had a head injury in college).

sjay:

I hope your dream comes true-- maybe if he gets a movie role??? not produced by gmmtv-- or that Only Friend's spin off goes through (though I personally do not think we need more Only Friends. One was enough.)

angeliviki2022:

Just finished ep 11. What time are you watching ep 12? I can start watching in an hour.

That's fine with me. Checking with MeNotYou

axdxex:

I've always wondered if it's them not wanting to do these roles or is it because they have public girlfriends, and gmmtv doesn't want to invest in ships that won't be ships ($$$)-- it's the same with Pepper-- 

Yes I was going to say that too. I couldn't think of his name off the top of my head...lol. No matter, they're all good enough for them to get the constant roles so I imagine they're good with that.

angeliviki2022:

Just finished ep 11. What time are you watching ep 12? I can start watching in an hour.

Wow you caught up fast! WTG! That works for me if it works for both of you.

RXinw:
As an only child I refute this statement.

Eep, I'm in big trouble now. 

MeNotYou:

I could be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that just like BounPrem, ZeeNuNew, both Earth and Mix refuse to work with anyone else. *shrug* If that's the case, I'm afraid your dream is highly unlikely unless they get to do a het stand alone role, with no love interest.

Ahh, well idk .. If not a different partner, I want a difference genre atleast.. I don't have high hopes for Ossan's Love TH. Ooh maybe OF s2!

MeNotYou:

Yeah, a lot of actors are like that they love their partner and just want to work with them. OffGun and  JimmySea are like that too.  They'll work with others but in hetero shows only. Ohm and Gawin are the only ones who don't want to be tied to one partner their entire career which is why they move around a lot. 

Wrenix:
Maybe you just need more BL and rock hard abs? That always seems to cheer you up ^_^ *halo sparkle*

I think I have found a cure. It is a gif from 4 Minutes.

RomanticRosebud_BL:
Ohm and Gawin are the only ones who don't want to be tied to one partner their entire career which is why they move around a lot. 

I've always wondered-- has Ohm ever said that he doesn't want a set ship-- because OhmNanon the ship that must no be named, was an official ship-- it just didn't work out... (idk I'm just a casual follower, so I don't know)

I actually think that if Kidnapped goes well OhmLeng might stick--