I'M SORRY GUYSSSSS

I KNOW WHAT A TACO IS *SOBBING*

I was just referencing the fact that Northern Mexico and Southern Mexico have beef on what a quesadilla is. Northern Mexicans believe it must have cheese, but Southern Mexicans also eat Quesadillas that don't have cheese, just filling.

That's why I found the description funny. It was like and internal joke??? I'm sorryyy lmao

TY_0910:
There is something called Bhindi Masala, try it out with Basmati rice

TYSM! I love Indian food, but I'm also picky about the dishes. I want to make my own naan sometime.

p43425:

You are amazing!

Thank you, thank you...taking a bow, lol.

FortPeatForever:

I third the motion  :)

Sounds good!! 

TY_0910:
I really love you for this Q&A AmericanFan

You're welcome :-)

axdxex:
For Japanese food, there is a site I often use that is super helpful,

Thanks for this! I have had J-food but so far haven't been super impressed. Your link will let me explore it a little more.

@RXniw

I was able to watch EP 1 of Mitsuya Sensei no Keikakutekina Ezuke and can't find a place to watch more eps. I see that 3 are out. Waaaaah!!! I really like it!!

axdxex:

I'M SORRY GUYSSSSS

I was just referencing the fact that Northern Mexico and Southern Mexico have beef on what a quesadilla is. Northern Mexicans believe it must have cheese, but Southern Mexicans also eat Quesadillas that don't have cheese, just filling.

That's why I found the description funny. It was like and internal joke??? I'm sorryyy lmao

OOHHHH. 

Well, yeah, I KNOW YOU KNOW what a taco is. LOL. This just keeps getting funnier, HAHAHAHA

I've mostly just seen cheese or chicken fillings in my western state. I use refried beans, sautéed chard and garlic for my filling and my salsa on top. 

p43425:
I lived in southern California long looong ago.

You sound old. Muhahahahaha

TY_0910:
Oh, and a free recipe for Tomato Rasam if anyone wants to know what the hell I am talking about! :P

I love when people give out recipes ;; Thank you! Your handwriting is super pretty. 

I feel like some of these ingredients might be difficult for me to find, but I'll start looking. 

American Fan:
This just keeps getting funnier, HAHAHAHA

axdxex:

I'M SORRY GUYSSSSS

it's ok. I've never even had a taco LOL I have no idea what anyone is talking about right now LOL I have little experience with mexican food. 

Having said that. @americanfan I would happily eat at your table LOL only without the raw tomatoes.

FortPeatForever:

Word of honor is really good <3

Yeah I know of that one

axdxex:

We're good!! :-)

You can relax now. lol

GelfyFaeth222:
Having said that. @americanfan I would happily eat at your table LOL only without the raw tomatoes.

That would be really fun. We can talk art!!

axdxex:

No cheese huh? But ... but ... "quesadilla" literally means "little cheesy thing".

American Fan:
You sound old.

Just think of me as seasoned and possibly wise.

hey guys!! I watched the first two episodes of "First Note of Love" - def has potential but I'm feeling that the whole enemies thing is kinda forced. Like in what world do they have the reason to be that mean to a literal stranger? A stranger that has similar interests as you and also like saved you once? Do they have no manners??

Either way, I love dramas about music and musicians so I'm very excited for what it turns out to be. I love a good Taiwanese BL, I haven't watched one in so long so I'm pretty pumped. 

ALSO: Not a huge fan of him calling the other guy "kiddo", hopefully he stops doing that soon. I'm not really disturbed by the age gap or anything,, it's not my favorite trope but meh it's okay. 

side note I was also kind of half-paying attention I was busy restringing a 12 string guitar and it took fucking forever so maybe I missed it if they had any valid reason to dislike each other lol

woopdy:
side note I was also kind of half-paying attention I was busy restringing a 12 string guitar and it took fucking forever so maybe I missed it if they had any valid reason to dislike each other lol

Can I give my take on this ? :)

Neil would have been mean to anyone. It didn't have to be Sea. He's intent from the get go was to ruin this chance for himself. His trauma is causing him to self sabotage. You can see that he's surprised when he recognizes Sea, but he's not willing to back down or give Reese hope. The real issue is not Sea.

Sea is upset because Neil is the reason he pursued music, and has idolized him since he was  a kid. After the insults to his craft, he repeatedly asks Neil if he's listened to his music, which he obviously hasn't. He feels, disappointed, disrespected and angry. That's why he lashes out at Neil. 

That being said, I don't think it'll be an enemies situation for long. 

axdxex:
That being said, I don't think it'll be an enemies situation for long. 

totally agree

axdxex:
Sea is upset because Neil is the reason he pursued music, and has idolized him since he was  a kid. After the insults to his craft, he repeatedly asks Neil if he's listened to his music, which he obviously hasn't. He feels, disappointed, disrespected and angry. That's why he lashes out at Neil. 

yeah I think I missed that detail lmao