Just watched Made On The Rooftop, a BL movie. I wasn't sure about it at first but by the second half it might have you in a few tears. Broke my rating rule of using whole numbers only and gave it a 7.5/10 instead of 7/10. (cuz of the tears).

FortPeatForever:

You are welcome! And yes you can <3. I could possible add maybe up to 3 but I can also do seperate ones for each couple also

Oh, I see. So like one collage with several pics of the same cp. I like that idea.  Maybe I'll just pick two diff cps then.  :-)

blublackqueen:
I would love to join!

Welcome to the clue!

I am PISSED!!! HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET ABOUT THE SIGN NC SCENE WHEN THE HOTTEST NC SCENE CHALLENGE HAPPENED. UGHHHH

I failed as the CSO. Let me compensate

American Fan:
But it's okay, you're allowed your fantasies. 

Aww that's cute, your seeking company. There there friend.

American Fan:
Just watched Made On The Rooftop, a BL movie. I wasn't sure about it at first but by the second half it might have you in a few tears. Broke my rating rule of using whole numbers only and gave it a 7.5/10 instead of 7/10. (cuz of the tears).

Never heard of this movie before. Thanks for sharing. I will have to check it out.

RiqueXinw:
HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET ABOUT THE SIGN N

I was going to add them, but then that comment from yesterday ?? about fans only made me think maybe they were to NC 😂💀

Simi_Tutu:
I was going to add them, but then that comment from yesterday ?? about fans only made me think maybe they were to NC 😂💀

lol there is no such thing as too NC and I look forward to series pushing the boundaries

RiqueXinw:
lol

Can you make a post for alan x jeff ???

RiqueXinw:

Aww that's cute, your seeking company. There there friend.

Fantasy is a good thing. Keeps life interesting...and beautiful. Thanks for the fun exchange. I'm going to say good nite and dream of you-know-who!!!

YESSS

Simi_Tutu:
JUNE BL CHALLENGE
 ˚₊‧꒰ა  Day 21  ໒꒱‧₊˚ -
 He's a red flag, but He is hot!
Tod(Sing Harit Cheewagaroon) 🥵💦 - Not Me
SOOOOO FIIINE ! 🌶️🌶️🌶️ 

American Fan:
Fantasy is a good thing. Keeps life interesting...and beautiful. Thanks for the fun exchange. I'm going to say good nite and dream of you-know-who!!!

Well that is the only place you can see him lol. 

P.S that is a beautiful gif. I might use it as my next profile pic. 

Simi_Tutu:
Can you make a post for alan x jeff ???

I will see if I see any gifs.

BTW The Heart Killers first script reading *cries tears of joy*

Also, if you like wuxia or TutorYim-- someone on tumblr made this gif set from the short Battle of the Writers trailer (LINK)

RiqueXinw:
I will see

Thank you!