Simi_Tutu:
Im working to complete some series off my 2024 BL PTW list. I

Dang. I had a few of those on my next to watch list and seeing the ratings has made me think twice LOL

segos:

Dang. I had a few of those on my next to watch list and seeing the ratings has made me think twice LOL

Just curious, which one's are you referring to exactly (maybe I can give you a different opinion, or reinforce it lol)

axdxex:
Just curious, which one's are you referring to exactly (maybe I can give you a different opinion, or reinforce it lol)

Jazz For Two specifically. I misread which Why R U it was, though I do know parts of the Thai one are a dumpster fire by pretty much a consensus, but I feel like I need to experience Fighter/Tutor.

I'm on a high after Between Us and I just finished Not Me the other day. Both were top of the top for me. So I have to hit a wall at some point haha.

segos:

Jazz For Two specifically. I misread which Why R U it was, though I do know parts of the Thai one are a dumpster fire by pretty much a consensus, but I feel like I need to experience Fighter/Tutor.

I'm on a high after Between Us and I just finished Not Me the other day. Both were top of the top for me. So I have to hit a wall at some point haha.

Oh dang. I haven't watched Jazz for Two-- but Why R U was definitely a train wreck for me lol Maybe I'm an odd one out but I was actually more interested in Zon/Saifah than Fighter/Tutor so those covid episodes towards the end with only Fighter/Tutor where such a letdown  for me.  Either way-- I still suggest you give it a try and see if it's for you!

Between Us is literally one of my favorite shows and Not Me is objectively one of the best BLs I've seen-- so-- I get you!!!

Maybe try something cute and short next? I saw you had Star in My Mind in your PTW list (honestly it's not the greatest show ever, but I think it's cute and I'm addicted lol)-- or Semantic Error (this one  is a must, it's really really good)

axdxex:
Maybe try something cute and short next? I saw you had Star in My Mind in your PTW list (honestly it's not the greatest show ever, but I think it's cute and super addictive lol)-- or Semantic Error (this one  is a must, it's really really good)

Ooh maybe Semantic Error. I'm terrible at picking what to do next. I'll be all excited, click to start and then not be into it at all. I was debating My School President too. I only hear good things about that. Unknown is also near the top of the list. I am a sucker for Taiwanese dramas.

Okay, it's a long list. Ahhhhh.  I like cute, but I also really like things that have more of a deeper storyline, so Not Me was perfect for me. (Deeper not meaning random kidnappings and homicidal exes. Oof. Those drive me insane.)

I'm all over the place LOL. I so appreciate your thoughts!!! It helps.

segos:
I'll be all excited, click to start and then not be into it at all. I was debating My School President too.

My School President is a good one too! If I remember correctly, it pulled me in after the second episode, so give it a little time! It has great acting and a great ost. 

Unknown is on my PTW list too! 

I like hearing what other people have to say about shows too-- usually I still try them out to confirm if I like them or not, but at least I have fair warning of what I'm getting into!

segos:
seeing the ratings has made me think twice LOL

No need to rethink. Everyone has their own tastes. I am a touch cookie when it comes to giving series a high rating. 

Simi_Tutu:

Welcome To The Club! 

thank you~~

ShirleyCrow:

Hello

hello there!!

p43425:
Takara no Vidro” (Gaga: “Takara’s Treasure” 2/11): Speaking of country mouse/city mouse, I seriously love this series. Actually, of everything I’m watching right now, I think this may be my fave.

p43425:
“Hidamari ga Kikoeru” (Gaga: “I Hear the Sunspot” 2/12): Lovin’ this one almost as much.

I was going to wait until these two were done airing, but you make them sound so good...maybe I should watch them with you?  The only currently airing series I'm enjoying the most is We Are. The others that we are group watching, WG, MLMU! & Love Sea are all just okay for me. Plus only 2 more weeks to go for two of the series. So it balances out. 

Emrys:
Do you have plans to watch it though?

p43425:
1. The Novelist
2. Spring Life
3. The Novelist Playback
4. Spring Life Continued

@ Emrys - Uhmm...no plans to watch any of these. TBH, they are on my "I Will Not Watch" List. hehe. I have a delicate constitution and can't do intense graphics or extreme scenes most of the time.  I'm joking, but ONLY  just a little.  

Like, you know The Untamed? I finally watched it this year and I swear I was watching a horror show at times. I loved it a lot, but I had to skip over the gore, blood and so on. Pretty sure there were zombie-like creatures too. 

ShirleyCrow:
Secret Love poster and synopsis are here

Added to my special list!

Rien:
Made a new banner template and so here's 3 new banners.

You banners are really cool! Thank you!

segos:

Here's my input abt the series mentioned above, cuz I've seen them all. And my rating.

Unknown (Goes deep)  10/10

Jazz For Two (Medium deep) 9/10

Star In My Mind  (Enjoyable) 8/10

Why R U? (Thai)  (Fun & pretty light) 8/10

Semantic Error (I actually watched it twice, very rare for me) 10/10

My School President (My least favorite, but popular with many) 7/10

I think they are all worth watching as soon as you can, haha!

I finished Not Me this evening. I'm so glad I took the time to watch this one. The range of Gun's acting was so awesome. I admit that the first thing I saw Off and Gun in was Theory of Love. 

Simi_Tutu:
I am a touch cookie when it comes to giving series a high rating. 

Just because you said that I had to look at your ratings, in order from 10 down. As I got to the 7.5's and below, I started clutching my heart at some of the most excellent titles I saw listed. Ouch! You weren't kidding. I had to stop looking. :-)  :-)

Then I checked my list of 10's and I have 91 titles compared to your 11. I give them out left and right, haha 

Currently watching:

As Beautiful as You
Knock Knock, Boys!
Love Sea
Love the Way You Are
My Stand-in
SKZ Code
Sunset x Vibes
Takara no Vidro
The Rebound
The Trainee
This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
Wandee Goodday
We Are

Another fun Perth YT vid. He talks about Y Destiny, which I haven't seen.  He's so sweet and down to earth to listen to.

American Fan:
91 titles compared to your 11

Holy Crap that's a lot of favorites LOL   I think it takes a really deep story or  a series were the romance is just so perfect i can't help but give it a 9 or 10  haha  did you look at my PTW list for 2024 or Completed BL list because i think i have a little more then 11 but only like 2 series with a 10 lmao