In the first episode of "This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans," Pon's character's personality throws me off. It starkly contrasts his role as Jeff in "Pit Babe." I'm unsure if this change makes me uncomfortable or intrigued. He's entirely different; I can't decide how I feel about it. LOL

segos:
I do enjoy Bee and Prince.

(re "Between Us") Yes, they also really grew on me. They're both such sweet characters. As with most side couples, I just wish their story could have been developed a bit more.

More broadly, one of the things I like about "Between Us" (as a spin-off which takes place in parallel with the events of "Until We Meet Again") is the way not only the story but also the universe is expanded with some good new characters.

axdxex:
@American Fan  RE : My Soulmate.

Yes! This one is adorable. Mick is simultaniously cute and handsome, and Top is also a cutie.

OK, I watched it ("You Are My So(ul) Mate", Ep. 7 & 8 of "My Universe" on iQiyi). @axdxex, now I understand what you mean about Mick Monthon being so different vs. "La Cuisine" - not just appearance but, even more so, the character he plays, which tells me he's a good actor.

Anyways, I loved it, even though some of the comedy is too Thai slapstick for me. Simple but sweet short story with cute, engaging protagonists. (@American Fan, that should answer your question.)

P.S. "I call dibs on Top Piyawat." (Sorry, @axdxex, I was faster.)

Watched EP 1 of Man Who Defies the World of BL and it’s so darn good OMG!!!! Ayato and his boyfriend are so damn cute!!! This season has actually made me want to see the both of them as main leads in an actual BL!!! I have a feeling this might become my favourite season ❤️

sjay:
Watched EP 1 of Man Who Defies the World of BL and it’s so darn good OMG!

You're clearly talking about the new Season 3 ("2024"). Is there an international release yet? Where are you watching?

sjay:
Ayato and his boyfriend are so damn cute!

I love Yutaro!

p43425:

You're clearly talking about the new Season 3 ("2024"). Is there an international release yet? Where are you watching?

I love Yutaro!

IKR!! I like him so much + he’s super duper adorable! I hope he gets the chance to act as the main lead in a good BL drama, unlike that other dining one he did.

There’s no international release yet, but someone subbed it for free. The subs and quality seem good too. Here’s the link - https://mega.nz/folder/eMl11AKD#BtR3FbwdbsQeHuVOM4Ajmg

It might need the MEGA video player app if you watch it on your phone.

p43425:
Anyways, I loved it, even though some of the comedy is too Thai slapstick for me. Simple but sweet short story with cute, engaging protagonists. (@American Fan, that should answer your question.)

Nice! And yeah, too much slapstick, I agree. I'll claim Mick. I already sealed the deal with flowers ❤️

sjay:
Watched EP 1 of Man Who Defies the World of BL

I've seen S1 & 2, but I forgot about S3...! 

I'll try to watch it with the link you shared.

I just started 25 Ji, Akasaka de and so far I like it a lot. I keep reading the title as 25 Ji Alaska (as in the state) though. It was the first title on my PTW list and since I couldn't decide what to pick I went with the first one. 

segos:

On episode 5. Feeling I may already be able to say WinTeam is one of my all-time favorite pairs. Ahhhhh.

They are one of my top favorites I can't wait for Revamp.

@p43424 & @American Fan RE: My Soulmate

So glad you guys liked it, I can now breath easy ???

Damn. I did not stand a chance in the bias claiming— 

I really wan’t to watch the first ep of Love Doesn’t Have Long Beans but I’ve been camping since Thursday and I won’t be home until late tomorrow ;; 

I guess I’ll keep watching my dl shows (Between Us it is!)

axdxex:
Damn. I did not stand a chance in the bias claiming— 

Too bad, so sad! Muahahaha! 

I hope you're having a fun camping trip!

ShirleyCrow:
I can't wait for Revamp.

I have Revamp on my radar, but I'll wait to hear the talk on the "street" before starting it, cuz vampires make me think of horror films, and I don't do horror ?

I had some time today so I finished 25 Ji, Akasaka de. Love it and it's going on my fav BL list! I enjoyed every ep and especially enjoyed Kiita! They were a great pair together, but my eye was on Asami pretty much the whole time. ?

I'm a sucker for fake-to-real-lovers, every time.

American Fan:

Too bad, so sad! Muahahaha! 

I hope you're having a fun camping trip!

I have Revamp on my radar, but I'll wait to hear the talk on the "street" before starting it, cuz vampires make me think of horror films, and I don't do horror ?

I had some time today so I finished 25 Ji, Akasaka de. Love it and it's going on my fav BL list! I enjoyed every ep and especially enjoyed Kiita! They were a great pair together, but my eye was on Asami pretty much the whole time. ?

I'm a sucker for fake-to-real-lovers, every time.

I loved 25 Ji, Akaska de I heard in the comments that there was some changes away from the source material but since I haven't read it I didn't have the same issue. The ending was fantastic. I think they might do a 2nd season based on some hints.

American Fan:

I like them so much I think I'd watch them monologue about a burnt piece of toast tbh.

:) Hey besties how are you all doing? Still on vaca so I just wanted to check how things are going on in the club? <3 

Finished Between Us. Obsessed. In Love. Team TeamWin 100%. I actually think I may see if I can download it for my trip to Portugal.

Finally decided to deal with Youtube ads and watch Not Me. First episode in... AHHHHHH. I haven't even seen Off yet but the plot is just chef's kiss. But the guy that called White to the hospital for Black. Something is way off with him. I don't like him. I literally am ready to throw down with the ads. May get Youtube premium just to not pull out my hair.

Also as I am typing, Off has presented on my screen. Been so long since I've seen them. Happy place commence.

ShirleyCrow:
I think they might do a 2nd season based on some hints.

That would be amazing!

FortPeatForever:

:) Hey besties how are you all doing? Still on vaca so I just wanted to check how things are going on in the club? <3 

Hiya! Hope you're having a great time on vacay!

It's certainly been quieter without RXinw. It's been 4 days and based on the news about Jamaica, there is no power yet and destruction is everywhere. It must be a madhouse there. I'm selfishly missing his presence and of course hoping things will get better sooner than later.

Anyways, I forgot it's Wandee Goodday today and night is closing in here.  Love Sea tomorrow!

segos:
Finally decided to deal with Youtube ads and watch Not Me. First episode in... AHHHHHH. I haven't even seen Off yet but the plot is just chef's kiss.

Yeah those ads...you & me both!! It was a dark day when YT disallowed Ad Blocker. They brought out the worst in me that day.

On the bright side, you get to watch Not Me for the first time!! It's in my top of the top BL list of best dramas ever.