American Fan:
I see a big head over there.

Fellow smutty minds should I make the joke that is here or not  lol

RXinw:

Fellow smutty minds should I make the joke that is here or not  lol

omg, stop

Jadeheart:

I'm watching yesterday's Kidnap ep right now, and I just realized that the Ohm from the Mark & Ohm upcoming BL couples video that I posted in here is the same one that's playing Min's younger brother OMG lol. I didn't know that was him lol. I am not familiar with who he was, but I just made the connection.

He's a real cutie!!!

American Fan:
He's a real cutie!!!

He is! Okay so my first gut impression of Mark & Ohm was on target. Definitely think they will be fantastic together as a pair based on the idea of them until I see if they have any chemistry.

I feel like I'm nearing the point of needing an Excel spreadsheet to remember who the hell is who. GMMTV please slow the f*ck down! lol (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)

Jadeheart:

He is! Okay so my first gut impression of Mark & Ohm was on target. Definitely think they will be fantastic together as a pair based on the idea of them until I see if they have any chemistry.

I feel like I'm nearing the point of needing an Excel spreadsheet to remember who the hell is who. GMMTV please slow the f*ck down! lol (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)

Haha. I don't even try, lol. It's all too much for this brain to keep straight. I'm doing great by keeping up with RX's updates and adding new titles to my "Waiting To Air" list or the list in my little BL notebook of BL titles not on MDL yet.

That's about as much as I can do.

Besides, I'm allergic to spread sheets...and stats.  

American Fan:
Besides, I'm allergic to spread sheets...and stats.

LOL same I have no intention of actually making one

RXinw:
What is going on in here lol

American Fan:

omg, stop

LOL you got this one I am slowly corrupting you lol I love it

axdxex:

Why the guilty face lol be proud in your smutty thoughts. I sure am lol

On a completely unrelated note, I saw this on IG and now I am in my room trying to copy the movements lol: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_eEoRJPoqP/?igsh=MXI0ZW83cXVwYXRsNA==

RXinw:
On a completely unrelated note, I saw this on IG and now I am in my room trying to copy the movements lol: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_eEoRJPoqP/?igsh=MXI0ZW83cXVwYXRsNA==

Ok, I looked. This might sound weird, but their chests bounced too much for me.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
@p43425 (re: We Are rewatch) lol yeah probably not a rewatch yet but maybe end of this year? 

Maybe! I'll probably need some feel-good therapy in winter.

RXinw:
P.S I know @43425 was salivating over that TutorYim NC scene at the end of the episode

You know me far too well. Slobber slobber.

RXinw:
On a completely unrelated note, I saw this on IG and now I am in my room trying to copy the movements lol: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_eEoRJPoqP/?igsh=MXI0ZW83cXVwYXRsNA==

While you're trying to learn those moves I'm over trying to do this KATSEYE Touch choreo  LOL

On that note this group of guys also slayed the f*ck out of the same dance cover. It starts at 2:38 in the middle of the video.

RXinw:
To Be Continued
OMG! The drag was REAL! It dragged like no other. My frustration was boiling.
Held: Gave it 10 because of episode 7 NC scene and revelation in how all the right emotions collided leaving the characters raw, real and emotions palpable.

Hmm, "To Be Continued" is still buried in my PTW list. I don't recall any talk of it here. I will raise its priority level right now!

I loved the other three ("Semantic Error", "I Promised You the Moon" and "Light on Me"), so I support your 10s. Then again, I give 10s very liberally, so this doesn't mean much from me.

American Fan:
why do the stylists put the "cute" lead in sloppy baggy denim shorts??? It's SO NOT romantic. He looks like he's ready for a trip to the playground.

I think that's his look. Remember Gems's costume in the finals of "DMD Friendship the Reality"?

OMG this week's ep of Kidnap was sooooo good (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)