OnyxTheHedgehog:
I CLAIM PLAN THANAWAT P43425. If ur willing to share Nut, I’ll share Plan or someone else on my list 

Darn, I should've been faster. OK, deal: We can do a swap one day each week.

American Fan:
Good luck at uni!!

Thanks, I'll try my best!

American Fan:
I have never watched a GL, but I'm willing to try one out...but only a really good one for my first time. Any recs?

These are my favorite GL titles, but some of them I haven't seen yet. I only added them there because I want to see them and I heard so many good things about them.

Recently though, I've finished Ayaka-chan wa Hiroko-senpai ni Koishiteru (it's on Gagaoolala). I recommend it if you want something fun, an office romance. If you want something more on the thriller side, The Handmaiden is brilliant (you can find it on kisskh). As for Chinese GLs, this one's censored but it's supposedly really good: Couple of Mirrors. You can watch it on Youtube. And I can't leave this list alone without adding She Makes My Heart Flutter. It's shorter than the others, but so cute. It's also on Youtube.

Day 2. Your favorite fall foods?

Do apples count? Anything that has been taken from the earth and is at the store, is it a fall food? Unless that's pumpkin spice latte in which case, I never tried that.

Hey Emrys! Have you seen GAP? It's the one Ive heard a lot about! 

Pluto:
Hey Emrys! Have you seen GAP? It's the one Ive heard a lot about!

Hi Pluto! I haven't seen it completely, only the first 3 episodes. I will watch it this year for sure. My priority right now is to finish the GLs from Gagaoolala I have added to my bookmarks (they're like 20 or so). After that, I will go into GAP as well. ^^