Bad Guy My Boss - episode 5

OH MY GOD!

I want a hot ceo or president of a company to hire me then fall for me because the things we could accomplish in the office are too dirty to share here on a Sunday night.

The NC scene was nice. The way Pat gripped that tub side something was hitting in the right spot lol. Just to add I don't blame Pat for being spineless for Elyes because a man of that stature at your knees the only question to be asked is "What position do you want me in sir?"

Anyway, regarding the plot I am somehow enjoying it. I am looking forward to next week's episode based on the preview and I am glad Elyes is coming down from being an asshole and this impending battle with Fei Long shall bring DRAMA and I am here for it lol.

p43425:
As with last winter, I suspect that this show is largely scripted to achieve pre-ordained outcomes

Oh definitely, but I actually don't mind. Last season it was very obvious that the two pairs at the end were set from the start. I do think they leave a little room for change because the Tle/FirstOne/Latte thing, but that might just be a really good scriptwriter, and I'd be impressed. I really want to watch the next episode ;;

Maybe they need to give whoever is writing this script, a drama to write for lol

p43425:
Although unlikely, it's still possible that a new face will be added (like Tle last winter), so there could be yet another shake-up.

Was the preview kind of hinting at someone else arriving at the house? It kind of felt like that.

p43425:
He won't - no way, he wouldn't dare!

Right lol BUT he should do it for the plot! Do it for the drama! Do it to have dinner with Net because he's super hot-- ok this is me being self-serving lol

RXinw:
Anyway, regarding the plot I am somehow enjoying it. I am looking forward to next week's episode based on the preview and I am glad Elyes is coming down from being an asshole and this impending battle with Fei Long shall bring DRAMA and I am here for it lol.

Yeah, episode 4 sold me on this show, so now I'm going with it lol

I do think both of them are DUMB because Pat could just be like "If you're going to be with me, stop seeing Kim." but noooo he's too h o r n y to remember why he was mad. 

Literally, Pat sees Elyes. Pat is down.

axdxex:
Oh definitely, but I actually don't mind.

Absolutely. Without structure and good pacing, reality TV bores me to tears, so I'm totally fine with well-scripted pseudo-reality. So far, the show seems comparable to last winter, which I loved.

axdxex:
I do think they leave a little room for change because the Tle/FirstOne/Latte thing, but that might just be a really good scriptwriter

Hard to say, but my gut feel tells me that this one might have been driven by FirstOne and Tle themselves, especially their shared musical inclinations. I'm not sure how much FirstOne and Latte were ever marketed last year as a new ship, but if so, it certainly suggests that tentative ships can be changed. In fact, if it's handled well, rather than risking a fandom backlash, it could actually generate new excitement.

Started a new series tonight (straight) for smth funny and light, however...

I accidentally watched the last episode first. :-(

I'm not sure how I did that. I'm guessing the link I used landed on the last ep instead of the first, and I just went with it. Due to the nature of the story I didn't question where the plot started at. 

I really enjoyed it and loved the humor...so I guess I'll start at the beginning tomorrow.

D-mn it!!

Love Sick Remake - episode 5

Another great episode.

Looking forward to the next.

I want to sleep, good night guys.

lovelykao:

GUYS 4Minutes is on GAGAOOLALA NOW! Not me about to rewatch it all in HD........ It feels like my birthday. HAHHA

But is the sluttier version on Gaga or is it just the plain blah version?

GoodRick:

But is the sluttier version on Gaga or is it just the plain blah version?

It's the uncut (sluttier "sultrier") version.