Just got posted a few hours ago. For my fellow Fourth fans (・ᗜ・)ノ♡

axdxex:
I guess I can come ask you guys when I'm in need of DaouOffroad lore lol

anytime hon, i got you!!♡

Jadeheart:
I didn't hear him say anything about allergies to cats/animals

oh i didn't have time to watch it, i went based on what thai fans said and a little clip i saw~ he himself said it a few times in the past tho and mention it again in that ouroad close friend ep where they were training doggos~

Jadeheart:
I know how he feels, because I am insanely allergic to cats also.

that makes the three of us cause i'm allergic to LITERALLY anything ಥ_ಥ

Jadeheart:
I'm definitely sad to hear he's dealing with some degree of BDD and some sort of unhealthy relationship with food that's likely pressures from the industry I'd assume.

mmmmh i don't think it's to THAT degree?(・□・;)
dude is super confident and often leaves us very long motivational paragraphs and even went to a fanmeet with no make up on (or at least he said so). plus he went through military and usually jokes with us so i don't think he cares that much about his appearance...?
he actually went on a diet and lost weight because of joongest lol he was motivated by their physiques and wanted to be fit too~ (the other reason was they were going to maldives and wanted to take good photos with them hehe)

BabyFeatForever:

Oh no :( I am sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon. ♡

Thanks, I hope so too *fingers crossed*

axdxex:

Look! Here is the character chart for Perfect 10 liners! It seems like this is the mentor line by class year (Perfect10 Line), so it makes sense that ForceBook’s story goes first ^^ and then the other two follow.

So so excited for this XD

Jadeheart:

AHHH HE’S SO CUTE, I LOVE HIS VOICE 

winnie:
oh i didn't have time to watch it, i went based on what thai fans said and a little clip i saw~ he himself said it a few times in the past tho and mention it again in that ouroad close friend ep where they were training doggos~

I saw clips of them with the dogs a while ago, might be what you were talking about.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
AHHH HE’S SO CUTE, I LOVE HIS VOICE

Love his voice too :)

omg, I have like 4 pages to catch up to here. My week is ending as it started, like sh*t.  This afternoon I was verbally assaulted, not once, but twice, by the same apt. resident, who doesn't even know me!!! I think they have a screw or ten loose. I reported them and now working on shaking it off. 

I'll think about the challenge instead. 

DAY 17 - Collections

I guess I could consider my plants and rocks as collections, but I haven't like, gone crazy with tons sitting around my place. Speaking of rocks, I love the rock you shared, @angeliviki. Some of my favorite types of rocks are barite, pyrite, cerussite and aragonite. And I absolutely love geodes!! I have 3 different sizes.

Just in the last few months I've been to two rock museums and a few rock shops. But my most special stone collection are from the beaches in Israel, on the Mediterranean. 

Since I used to design and make jewelry I do have a healthy stash of beads and yep, more stones, called semi-precious stones. Turquoises, lapis, amethyst, peridot etc. And pearls. Lots of freshwater pearls in various shapes and shades.  And cabochons.  Stones that are ready to design into jewelry by a lapidary artist. 

Just thinking about rocks make me feel better already. :-)

axdxex:
As for my other stuff, it's hard getting rid of stuff you were excited for at one point in your life. 

Stuff goes through my life like water. A by-product of constant moves. I have nothing from my childhood, for instance.  And over half of what I had a year ago has gone on to new homes. But stuff is just that, stuff. 

However, I do have a few SKZ cards!! And any day now the UK issue of Rolling Stones featuring a 28 page Stray Kids article and photos will be in my mailbox!!! 

winnie:
here, have your lunch with a side of this (*/▽\*)

Wow they look hot! Even I'm looking forward to this series, lol.

American Fan:
Some of my favorite types of rocks are barite, pyrite, cerussite and aragonite. And I absolutely love geodes!! I have 3 different sizes.

Just in the last few months I've been to two rock museums and a few rock shops. But my most special stone collection are from the beaches in Israel, on the Mediterranean.

I love rock museums. Heading to Yosemite tomorrow, and if we have time, we'll stop by the CA State Mining and Mineral Museum. It's a tiny museum but I love it. They have raw copper nuggets, the Fricot gold nugget (weighs 13.8 lbs.) and other cool stuff).

Jadeheart:

How fun!!

RXinw:

OH.MY.GOD!!!!!!

*SCREAMS* THESE PICS ARE GIVING ME LIFE!!!!
I need to know the synopsis of this series RIGHT NOW! It seems they are going to make all my BL series desires a reality. 

Which series?

My Stubborn

Has anyone NOT seen this yet??! They have everything, I mean everything, including a GL cp in this series and more. It might be too much for innocent minded me. I almost couldn't watch the pilot!

I'm sure we'll hear about the NC scenes from RX once it starts!! haha

I do like how the main lead seems like Boss's brother!!

American Fan:
omg, I have like 4 pages to catch up to here. My week is ending as it started, like sh*t.  This afternoon I was verbally assaulted, not once, but twice, by the same apt. resident, who doesn't even know me!!! I think they have a screw or ten loose. I reported them and now working on shaking it off. 

I am going to need a name and an address because I will come and verbally decimate them for you, hold my cheesecake!

Sorry you had such a crappy week *heart emoji*

angeliviki2022:

I love rock museums. Heading to Yosemite tomorrow, and if we have time, we'll stop by the CA State Mining and Mineral Museum. It's a tiny museum but I love it. They have raw copper nuggets, the Fricot gold nugget (weighs 13.8 lbs.) and other cool stuff).

Awesome!! Both of our states have quite a history of gold mining. My fav place so far is the Mines Museum.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Which series?

The upcoming The Wicked Games The Series @winnie posted photos of