American Fan:
I'm offended. Can you tell?

Wait, really. Sorry *teary eye emoji*

American Fan:
It's surely a Sunday. I woke up today with no motivation for anything. I don't even want to get dressed. :-(

I feel you on this. I wish I really could just grow a money tree in my back yard so I could just relax!

OMG we are at our 900th page so we are now heading towards our 1000th page of the club. Any ideas of how to celebrate when we hit our 1000th?

RXinw:
Re: Mew and Tul's relationship reveal interview

For this brief moment I am going to be a bit sappy.

Aw, it was nice to read your thoughts on this. I don't go that far back, but still I know the series you are referring too and have seen most of them too. TharnType had a hold of me for a while. It's really lovely to see Mew & Tul together. 

So on to my watches so far today. But wait - where is everyone? Maybe it's a busy weekend and BL besties haven't had time to drama watch? 

The last few days I've been stuck inside cuz of a high heat wave and bad air quality due to wildfire smoke. In my area A/C is not a given (but TG I have it). Maybe cuz the nights dip down into the upper 50s and that's in the summer. Enough about weather!!

Wandee Goodday EP 11

Ho hum, what can I say? I feel bad that I'm just not into WG. It's not me, it's them. There isn't anything exciting or new happening here.  The focus shifted to the boxing ring, one of my least favorite sports, so this ep got a lot of fast forwarding action. The kisses aren't even exciting. What a shame, there's nothing to spoil here.  The good news: Only one ep left!

Love Sea EP 5

I liked this ep better. A few favorite things:

Mut & Rak's grocery shopping scenes.

Rak coming down to eat late nite, clearly feeling dejected and cried over Mut's dish.

Shopping for Mut's suits and they end up in the dressing room, but before they get kissy & handsy, Mut talks about his feelings regarding being looked down on. Good scene.

Peat looks super good in his silk nightshirt and his hair down. How is anyone so beautiful? And how does he only have 976 hearts on MDL?!?!

I'll wait another time to catch up with My Love Mix-up. I have to spend some quality time with my ult K-pop group!! 

I ended up staying up way too late binge watching Unknown. I have a few episodes left that I will be finishing, but I got the emotional depth I was craving.

I may have to fire up My Stand-In for the next binge, but I am also debating rotating fluff and depth.

@AmericanFan -- Added you so I can see those pics of Thailand! Hope that's okay :) I planned a friend's honeymoon to Thailand and Laos for later this year, and I think I may head out that way next year.

RXinw:
Any ideas of how to celebrate when we hit our 1000th?

That's a milestone. Yeah, what should we do? Put your party hats on, guys, and let's come up with something fun!! 

segos:
I ended up staying up way too late binge watching Unknown.

Yeah, that one was hard to put down!

segos:
I may have to fire up My Stand-In for the next binge, but I am also debating rotating fluff and depth.

For sure, I usually follow up a strong /intense drama with a light/fun drama. Then repeat at times.

segos:
Added you so I can see those pics of Thailand! I planned a friend's honeymoon to Thailand and Laos for later this year, and I think I may head out that way next year.

Are you a travel agent? If you are you can be my best friend!!! I hate planning and scheduling, specially for traveling. I just wanna go, but don't like the work it takes first. I'm also a last minute packer, but I've done it soooo many times I could do it in my sleep. 

American Fan:
Are you a travel agent? If you are you can be my best friend!!! I hate planning and scheduling, specially for traveling. I just wanna go, but don't like the work it takes first. I'm also a last minute packer, but I've done it soooo many times I could do it in my sleep. 

Haha, yes. I am a full-time therapist, but I do travel advising on the side so I can maintain my sanity since I have a very high risk caseload at the clinic. I love love love to plan. I got to plan an anniversary to an African safari recently.

segos:

Haha, yes. I am a full-time therapist, but I do travel advising on the side so I can maintain my sanity since I have a very high risk caseload at the clinic. I love love love to plan. I got to plan an anniversary to an African safari recently.

Oh yes, I imagine being a therapist would be a taxing profession. But very worthy. Watching dramas might be a stress reliever, too, I suppose. I hope the Africa trip wasn't to hunt for animals. I love wildlife watching, until one encounters a wild animal irl.  I will not mention that story since this is for BLs!! haha. I can get side-tracked real quick.

segos:

I ended up staying up way too late binge watching Unknown. I have a few episodes left that I will be finishing, but I got the emotional depth I was craving.

@AmericanFan -- Added you so I can see those pics of Thailand! Hope that's okay :) I planned a friend's honeymoon to Thailand and Laos for later this year, and I think I may head out that way next year.

It's so good and a master class really. The depth of emotions, goals, and drives of each character. (Chefs kiss)

Forgot to post this:

Source: X (Twitter)

On another note, I am so excited for this to release

American Fan:
So on to my watches so far today.

I am off to watch Love Sea ep 6 now. I have completed my catch up of We Are. Still have not touched Wandee Goodday. I plan to just catch up on Sunset x Vibes right after Love Sea so I am definitely staying up until the early hours of morning because I might just start binge watching My Stand-In I shall see where the night takes me.

American Fan:
That's a milestone. Yeah, what should we do? Put your party hats on, guys, and let's come up with something fun!! 

*thinking emoji*

American Fan:
I hope the Africa trip wasn't to hunt for animals. I love wildlife watching, until one encounters a wild animal irl.  

Oh gosh no. They are doing Cape Town and an ethical safari experience in Sabi Sands. But anywho, feel free to reach out if you need help with anything!

ShirleyCrow:
It's so good and a master class really. The depth of emotions, goals, and drives of each character. (Chefs kiss)

I wish they made more BL like that. The quality is impeccable. From what I could tell, it was Kurt's first main role and Chris's first (only?) BL. I was very impressed with them.

Now to figure out what to start next.

Jack and Joker: Another one I'm excited about. My favs are War and Mark Siwat. 

I guess I'll have to make a chart of all the current BL shows now. *sigh*

segos:
Oh gosh no. They are doing Cape Town and an ethical safari experience in Sabi Sands. But anywho, feel free to reach out if you need help with anything!

Oh that's a relief :-) THX for the support!

Takara no Vidro Episode 3

I was totally caught up in this episode - it had me feeling a rollercoaster of emotions! At first, I was completely creeped out, but then I felt giddy and even got goosebumps. That conversation between Taishin and Takara in the apartment was incredibly cute!

Love Sea EP 6

How are others feeling about this series?

I'm losing interest myself. I'm beginning to wonder if there's something wrong with me...except that I just finished My Stand-In  without once feeling bored or tired of the plot and where the story was going. I want to see BossNoeul but other than that I think I'll skip the rest and pick up the last ep. 

I haven't started watching lovesea yet but I have no qualms about dropping if I lose interest ? I've learned it always best to trust your gut feeling. If I forced myself to finish something I'm not enjoying anymore i m just left feeling more irritated by it 

American Fan:

Love Sea EP 6

How are others feeling about this series?

I'm losing interest myself. I'm beginning to wonder if there's something wrong with me...except that I just finished My Stand-In  without once feeling bored or tired of the plot and where the story was going. I want to see BossNoeul but other than that I think I'll skip the rest and pick up the last ep. 

Tbh, I  don't think I'd like it, so I never started it. It just feels kinda familiar to their Lita story.  Traumatized cold guy and cute puppy guy. Instant lust at first sight. Also this show had the Classic  Mame colorism, which I find incredibly offensive.