Just finished The Confidence and really liked it! Similar recs?

What I Liked:
- LOVE me a forced proximity trope. I especially like that in this one the forced proximity was kinda slow burn. Stalking, living together, rejected proposals but the obsession didn't fade.

- Liked that he was physically touchy feely with her and the threats were often paired with either tender or straight up aggressive behavior. I liked theintensity of their relationship generally.

-I like that she was strong willed and smart. 

-I like that it was one-sided. 

- I like how toxic on the dark side it was.

What I Didn't like:
-I could have done with more slap kiss than it had.

- I could have done with less of the side plots and more of the ML FL. Thanks!

I've dropped a few commonly recommended ones if you want to check my page haha.

I've seen door lock, somebody, watching, etc. 

Dramas not on your list, with toxically obsessive MLs and slap kiss trope iirc: 

Dramas with sexually aggressive/touchy/forward MLs, also with ML doing all the pursuing: 

RSB:

Dramas not on your list, with toxically obsessive MLs and slap kiss trope iirc: 

Dramas with sexually aggressive/touchy/forward MLs, also with ML doing all the pursuing: 

I responded with what I've seen! 

• Maids Revenge - ✔️ LOVED
  • About Is Love - dropped
  • Forever Love - dropped

Any of these forced cohabitation? 

Of the dramas I mentioned above, as far as I remember these have forced cohabitation:

Maid's Revenge (glad you loved it too)
Chijo No Kiss - ML kind of forces his way into becoming her roommate
The King's Woman - ML holds the FL captive iirc
Pin Anong - ML forces FL to become his wife
Devil Beside You - they already live together iirc because they're step siblings but the FL did not want them to move in
Coffee & Vanilla - my memory of this one is super patchy buuuut I'm pretty sure the ML bullies the FL into moving in with him
Romance of Hua Rong is another one that comes to mind where the ML holds the FL captive

I also dropped About Is Love, I found the ML annoying haha