American Fan:
Does your hubby watch BL's with you?

Only if you count shows like "Heartstoppers" and "Love Simon" as BL (which they kinda are). He's not so into Asian stuff.

RXinw:
This was just absurd. After watching Middleman's Love and now this I do not even like seeing their faces because they forecast second hand embarrassment. I was embarrassed for them watching whatever this episode was. Honestly at this point I do not know which is worse Middleman's Love or this vapid piece of work.

Mic Drop LMAO

Simi_Tutu:
I know this might be a controversial topic here, but I'm really impressed with the JBL's coming out this year.

So far I really like Sugar Dog Life & Hidamari ga Kikoeru. For a J-drama neither one has too much OTT (over-the-top) acting, which makes a huge different for me.

American Fan:
Hmmm, what haven't you seen?? Let me check your PTW list. I'll click on your list real fast since I'm banned from your pf.

LOL did you ban yourself? I promise the gifs don't bite...well hehe

p43425:

Only if you count shows like "Heartstoppers" and "Love Simon" as BL (which they kinda are). He's not so into Asian stuff.

Oh, sure, some people aren't. I dated a guy that didn't want to watch anything he had to read. That would be every drama/movie that wasn't the English language.

RXinw:

LOL did you ban yourself? I promise the gifs don't bite...well hehe

They are already biting...some of them. That's when I turned back.

Simi_Tutu:

Although I did choke on my drink while reading this, I give you credit for your wit. I hope your news is positive. Currently, I am watching Innocent.  It has a unique concept for a BL drama, you never know  what your going to get out of a drama whose main selling point is DID. 

LOL

Thanks.

Yes I remember watching Innocent and giving it a good rating. The concept is indeed unique.

American Fan:
You have a lot of titles I've never heard of, let alone watched.

The life of an obsessed fan.

American Fan:
Angel In The Toilet....really??

OMG lol

American Fan:
My picks:

I think I will go with history 2

Simi_Tutu:

Mic Drop LMAO

LOL they had me in a loose tongue mood lol

RXinw:
I think I will go with history 2

Enjoy!!

American Fan:
Oh, sure, some people aren't. I dated a guy that didn't want to watch anything he had to read. That would be every drama/movie that wasn't the English language.

Wait!!! you were cheating on me *loud gasps*

American Fan:
They are already biting...some of them. That's when I turned back.

Are you referring to that one LITA gif lol

p43425:

This pretty much matches my own opinion. 

Yup. The story and editing (especially the jumping between reality, virtual collaboration and the story-within-the-story) is really confusing, but I don't care: This is manna from heaven* for Tutor/Yim fans.

* sounds nicer and less sordid than "a drug fix":

Yes! I think everthing else apart from that scene was cute lmao

I can watch anything as long as I’m entertained, even if it’s dumb.

Now if the show is boring, I check out lol

RXinw:
Wait!!! you were cheating on me *loud gasps*

Not to worry, we didn't get far. 

As soon as he suggested I change the style of my bangs and said I didn't look good in some shade of green (like wth?) he was history.

American Fan:
OT

Have you seen 25 Ji, Akasaka de I enjoyed the camera work in this one 

I have conflicting feelings about over-the-top acting. Sometimes it seems to fit the scene, but other times it takes me out of the viewing experience and leaves me feeling uneasy, making me question my life decisions. LOL

First Note of Love Ep3

• This is it. This feels like a good one.
  • I love their dynamic already. Sea isn’t afraid to talk back to Neil, despite Neil being his idol. It’s even a little playfull when Sea realizes his insults actually got to Neil!
  • Sea is adorable and Neil is so handsome *clutches heart* they look so good together.
  • Sea really grounds Neil. His response to the panic attack was so mature. 
  • Neil was so cute when he was with his older brother ;; it hurts ;;
  • I love ships that have a banter going, it’s OG romcom material!

Updates:

Source - X

American Fan:
As soon as he suggested I change the style of my bangs and said I didn't look good in some shade of green (like wth?) he was history.

yup red flag; sounds very judgemental.