Well, that was not the ending I was expecting for "My ❤️: The Series" (Myanmar, 2024). I admit to being very disappointed. But it is what it is.

axdxex:

Talking about body parts--

Earth's eyes looked really pretty in this scene ;; 

Agreed! He’s beautiful XD

RXinw:

Its that one picture I shared in here with him soaking yet. Does anyone know what page that was I need to relive the moment lol

Share it again.

Something In My Room ep 2

Oh my goodness I just noticed a ‘3 Idiots’ poster in Phat’s room LMAOO, I can’t believe that was there XD I was so surprised lmao

Anyways, I absolutely LOVE Phob and Phat, and Nut is just sooo cuteee

I have no idea what the heck is going on with Dream and Luck but oh well who cares about them when we have Supanut lol

I’m enjoying this drama so much

Wrenix:

I agree. They've given him some beautiful highlighter in this series which makes his face all dewy. It really suits him <3

Yes, and like his lashes are perfectly full and separated!

OMG ep 5 of Kidnap today was so good!! Each week's episode just keeps on getting better than the last. I know that I say this every week but it's so true lol. And, again the chemistry between Ohm and Leng is just so damn good I can't stand it!

If anyone needs a good laugh, this might do it. I watched without sound, and with sound. Still funny to me.  The Untamed humor

BabyFeatForever:

Happy birthday to Gun!!! ♡♡♡

Happy Birthday Gun! <33333

RXinw:

So are thighs, and eyes, and hands, and hips, and trails, and as......let me stop before I get graphic lol 

lmaooooo

axdxex:
Share it again.

I am so ashamed of myself! I deleted the picture and I cannot find it back. However as a conciliation:

Good Lord these picks right here:

MINE!!!! BACK OFF!!

Kidnap - episode 5

Personally I am taking this whole episode to be one big confession lol. The amount of time Min confessed without actually saying "I love/like you." 

Based on the preview for episode 6 I am excited especially since it seems this series will meet my halfway mark requirement. A good amount of series I have given 10s have met this requirement of mine so lets see if this one will be another.

Day 4: What is one of your happiest fall memories and with whom?

I would say the one year that my brother and his girlfriend at the time took me and my cousin out trick or treating in a really big neighborhood and we got a ton of candy like 2 pillowcases full lol XD. and the best part was Halloween was on a Friday or Saturday that year so afterwards we went and stayed the night at my brother's apartment and we rented movies, ordered pizza and stayed up all night watching scary movies. ♡ 

Day 5: If you could pick one bl actor to do a haunted house with who would you choose and why?

I would honestly probably pick Mark Pakin cause I feel like it would be really entertaining to bring someone who is hilarious. lol XD ♡

Monster Next Door - episode 11

One more episode to go then I am free of this series.

I will not be doing a final review or in club rating of this series or Battle Of The Writers because if I did it would be considered bullying lol

Jadeheart:

OMG ep 5 of Kidnap today was so good!! Each week's episode just keeps on getting better than the last. I know that I say this every week but it's so true lol. And, again the chemistry between Ohm and Leng is just so damn good I can't stand it! 

I haven't seen EP 5 yet, but I'm loving their chemistry too.

RXinw:
I will not be doing a final review or in club rating of this series or Battle Of The Writers because if I did it would be considered bullying lol

Gee, you're making me look bad.

BTW, what is "trails"? 

American Fan:
BTW, what is "trails"? 

SCREAMING HAHAHAHAHA!

I am really laughing so hard I can't breathe. I had to stop typing and get myself together. 

How do I even explain this MURDAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA MERCYYYY HAHAHAHA

*deep breaths* Okay so by trails I meant "happy trails" which is the line of hair from the navel to a male's crotch/pubic area/pubic hair. However it is not limited to males, many females have them too but it is mostly associated with males and their sex appeal. 

Official definition: "A thin line of hair running down to the pubic region from the navel."

I know it was an innocent question but thank you so much for asking because this was the most I have laughed today lol