RXinw:
Since I am at it let me just drop this here:

Jack and Joker sounds interesting

i would like to join!!

Elfy:

Where are you guys watching Century of Love?

Gagaoolala - plus according to World of BL, it should also be on Youtube. So far, I love the series.

I'd like to join!!

p43425:
Sweet dreams tonight ...

Cute pic! And thxs!

RXinw:
Uhmm, that is not safe. I do not think this is the type of series you want to fall asleep with leaving it playing lol. 

Actually I barely started it and then stopped cuz no privacy after all. I will watch the tamed version of 4Mins. That shouldn't be too explicit, right? But not til after I return home. 

I had strawberry cheesecake after my Thai meal.  :-)  <3

boom:

i would like to join!!

woopdy:

I'd like to join!!

welcome to the club <3

woopdy:

I'd like to join!!

Welcome <3

boom:

i would like to join!!

Welcome <3

So, I've started rewatching Between Us after UWMA to see if I understand the timeline and it's just occurred to me that Pharm must just walk around with little lunch boxes of food and desserts LOL My HS didn't do clubs, they only focused on the sports teams and watching asian dramas at school/uni make me feel very jealous. Cooking, Drama and Swimming would have been my top 3 clubs too <3 Oh and art. But if I had had a choice, I think I'd pick the swimming club.

Do/did you guys have clubs at school/uni/wherever lol

Elfy:

So, I've started rewatching Between Us after UWMA to see if I understand the timeline and it's just occurred to me that Pharm must just walk around with little lunch boxes of food and desserts LOL My HS didn't do clubs, they only focused on the sports teams and watching asian dramas at school/uni make me feel very jealous. Cooking, Drama and Swimming would have been my top 3 clubs too <3 Oh and art. But if I had had a choice, I think I'd pick the swimming club.

Do/did you guys have clubs at school/uni/wherever lol

My college had a lot of clubs. I was in the LGBTQ club, Psi Chi, but that was all I could handle while working and helping out with my family.

Just finished watching "Be my Favourite" - 8.5/10 - decent drama with good acting and characters.

My first fav from the writer.

Magnoliee:
Okay, I didn't know it, but what I need is exactly this strawberry ice cream. :D :D :D With whipped cream, lol. 

Great minds think alike!

Magnoliee:
I have to admit I haven't watched 4 Minutes. (*hiding*) But I enjoy reading all your spoilers! LOL. Give me spoilers, hihi!!! :D 

Please ignore the things I allegedly said.

woopdy:
I'd like to join!!

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

boom:
i would like to join!!

Welcome !

Be warned: Today's episode of "The Trainee" is missing subtitles in part 2. Hopefully they'll be there tomorrow.