ANNIE NU:

hi everyone i would also like to join today

Welcome to the club :)

April Challenge - Day 7

Favourite Friendship

Of course my answer is going to be:

Knock-Yiwha-Korn from Together With Me

Only Boo! Ep 2 - this show is so freaking cute and funny, I’m sold and here for the long run.

I actually burst out laughing twice this episode.

The scene were Potae and Payos basically auditioned for Moo. Peak comedy.

The scene were Moo’s body moved on it’s own and Kang had to stop him from moving with a hug. Art.

That argument about the tablet made me a little teary eyed. The way their eyes changed, Kang with anger, and Moo with hurt. I’m impressed.

RiqueXinw:

April Challenge - Day 7

Favourite Friendship

Of course my answer is going to be:

Knock-Yiwha-Korn from Together With Me

Yes!!!

I really need to catch up with all these airing dramas TT

I haven’t yet watched the latest eps for Deep Night, 23.5, Kiseki or Only Boo! 

I’ve been so busy it’s almost impossible to get some time to watch but I hope I can soon TT

ANNIE NU:

Oh that's kinda ..... no damn sad 

It streams in my country by 7 pm the only 

Well, it's actually We Are that isn't on YT for North America. Only Boo! is available on YT here. I was a little spacey earlier. Sorry for the mix-up!

PaiSkyForever:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GMMTV/s/SFgjSU0T8A I hope he is being serious lol xD!!! <3

YESSSS I SAW THAT 

I HOPE IT’S MARKOHM

but if it’s not, it’s okay, I’m just super happy Mark is leading a show *heart eyes*

axdxex:

YESSSS I SAW THAT 

I HOPE IT’S MARKOHM

but if it’s not, it’s okay, I’m just super happy Mark is leading a show *heart eyes*

Same I want MarkOhm also <3 if not I will be happy too cause it is about time he gets a lead role 

As for Kiseki Chapter 2 Ep 4 … all I want to say is … butts.

PaiSkyForever:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GMMTV/s/SFgjSU0T8A I hope he is being serious lol xD!!! <3

He may be serious, but it's just a pilot and too many Thai BL pilots haven't made it to a series, or there's been a change of actor, and so on.

Chun Mo Rionnag:

I just added "My Golden Blood" to that list.

Thanks and it's added to my PTW list :-)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I’ve been so busy it’s almost impossible to get some time to watch but I hope I can soon

At least you're busy in a good way. 

axdxex:
Only Boo! Ep 2

Yes, so many cute & fun scenes! Especially between Kang & Moo. I loved it when Kang said "No one can stop your dreams except yourself".  They are so good for each other.

PaiSkyForever:

Too cute!!

axdxex:

As for Kiseki Chapter 2 Ep 4 … all I want to say is … butts.

Lmao xD

Kiseki Chapter 2 episode 4

Oh great heavens!! 

Hehe hehe HAHAHAHA why am I so immature lol

Uhmmm well it was something; very open and free I must say. BUTTS everywhare

That scene with Beboy in the Onsen was wild there is no words to describe that event.

HAHAHAHA yup that's it. I can't, screaming lol

Now i want to watch  Kiseki Chapter 2  and see what everyone is talking about lol