ANNIE NU:

How is ur profile so good 

I checked it out after some one mentioned it

Thank you . Mine is on the simple side compared to the ones awesome ones I've seen. 

Kiseki Chapter 2 ep 4

Well all I’ve got to say is

THAT’S A WHOLE LOT OF BUTT

Like WOAH 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Kiseki Chapter 2 ep 4

Well all I’ve got to say is

THAT’S A WHOLE LOT OF BUTT

Like WOAH 

wait u mean literally no right

u mean pocking their nose in like that 

i am not seeing it i dont know if i want to

Saygo:

Thank you . Mine is on the simple side compared to the ones awesome ones I've seen. 

u should see mine for once 

then ull know what simple is 

or  r u telling me mine is nothing lol

Shang Xirui - "Do you know what a confidant is?"

Cheng Fengtai - "I know, I have been listening all along."

WINTER BEGONIA

This isn't a BL but a censored adaptation Chinese bromance. They are soulmates from very different backgrounds. I'm only on EP 13 and find this drama fascinating so far.  No there prolly isn't a HEA, which I almost always require, but that's partly why I chose this drama to help me step out of my drama box. 

ANNIE NU:

wait u mean literally no right

u mean pocking their nose in like that 

i am not seeing it i dont know if i want to

Not sure what u mean…

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 8 - Best Baddie

I had to think about this one a lot, but I finally settled on... Tod from Not Me.

I just want to say that the dynamic between Tod and Black was crazy, like tell me you guys didn't think these two were going to start kissing at any given moment. This is a dark romance if I ever saw any, basically the villain and the anti-hero sitting in a tree k i s s i ng

Shout out to Sing for his acting, because why did it take me 500 years to realize that he was also playing Rock in Cherry Magic Thailand.  *clown emoji*

I'm liking all the Baddie choices! 

Loved Not Me and the dynamics were fire! Sing is a really good actor, kinda underrated, I think. 

Yesss, Vegas was bad to the bone. 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Deep night ep 5 

I’m really starting to hate Ken 

And I LOVE what Seiji said to him “if u truly understand love u wouldn’t hurt someone else’s love” 

That’s just such a beautiful line *heart eyes* 

And as always, the spice is spiceing and the MLs chemistry is chemistrying so I’m happy :)

completely agree with you!

Ken needs to work a lot if he wants to be forgiven

DN is probably one of my favorites this year so far, I'm enjoying it a lot

axdxex:

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 8 - Best Baddie

I had to think about this one a lot, but I finally settled on... Tod from Not Me.

I just want to say that the dynamic between Tod and Black was crazy, like tell me you guys didn't think these two were going to start kissing at any given moment. This is a dark romance if I ever saw any, basically the villain and the anti-hero sitting in a tree k i s s i ng

Shout out to Sing for his acting, because why did it take me 500 years to realize that he was also playing Rock in Cherry Magic Thailand.  *clown emoji*

Does anyone know how they share a meme here 

I have a sort of thing for this 

Also P'sing is honestly underrated 

Like from not me to cherry magic and ofcourse the other 

He looks so different like this is what most artists dream for , getting different types of roles 

Oh and also home school ,budin

babi:

I just went and revised that

But if we think of it he is also a little bit correct 

Because if he had come out in love with someone like that ,he and whoever would be fired 

Atleast that's what they knew ,so it does sort of lead to jealousy 

And jealousy can be a seed for dangerous things 

American Fan:

I'm liking all the Baddie choices! 

Loved Not Me and the dynamics were fire! Sing is a really good actor, kinda underrated, I think. 

Yesss, Vegas was bad to the bone. 

I haven't seen kp but I think Vegas was a bad guy because he was mistreated by his father ,right

And I don't remember why today was like that in not me but I remember he had his reasons 

It's just like villians aren't born , they're made 

Is anyone watching To be continued 

babi:

Same! I look forward to DN updates each week haha

Same for Only Boo! (Although I’m still trying to find time to watch the latest eps) 

Day 9 of April BL Drama Challenge: "Worst Baddie"

This is a tough one for me because I'm not so keen on action-type movies with villains and such, so there are lots of BLs in this genre which I haven't seen. I also prefer positive (seeing the best of things) to negative (seeing the worst) questions. But if I must ... hmmm ... assuming we're talking about worst portrayal of a baddie who is a major character in a BL ... 

Further assuming that "Unforgotten Night" is meant to be a serious mafia movie and not just a spoof (which is surely the better way to watch it, even if it wasn't intended as such), then perhaps Kamol (Yoon Phusanu), who is truly laughable as a mafia boss. Ton and Yoon (who a year ago took the bold step of announcing that they're dating in real life) are very sweet together, but this was really the wrong role (unless it was meant as a semi-comedy).