So the spoiler feature indeed does not work on gifs, I see.

Let me delete this for the sake of the innocent minds lol

axdxex:

I've always wondered-- has Ohm ever said that he doesn't want a set ship-- because OhmNanon the ship that must no be named, was an official ship-- it just didn't work out... (idk I'm just a casual follower, so I don't know)

I actually think that if Kidnapped goes well OhmLeng might stick--

I'm not sure, I feel like he was ok being in that ship for 2 reasons: 1. GMM forced them into it for money reasons. NNN was clearly not comfortable and that translated onto Ohm too. 2. He was with his bf at the time, so he felt comfortable, I guess. But I don't think I ever really saw him as comfortable as other actors in their ships. I could be wrong tho.  As for OL after what happened with the toxic fanbase I don't think he wants to be in a formal cp after Kidnap ends but we'll see. 

angeliviki2022:
I'm so sorry to hear that. If it's a migraine, instead of just a regular headache, I think you should see a doctor (from someone who's been having migraines for 38 years - I had a head injury in college).

Thanks for the advice. I will have to consider it.

RomanticRosebud_BL:

I'm not sure, I feel like he was ok being in that ship for 2 reasons: 1. GMM forced them into it for money reasons. NNN was clearly not comfortable and that translated onto Ohm too. 2. He was with his bf at the time, so he felt comfortable, I guess. But I don't think I ever really saw him as comfortable as other actors in their ships. I could be wrong tho.  As for OL after what happened with the toxic fanbase I don't think he wants to be in a formal cp after Kidnap ends but we'll see. 

Good points. I feel so bad for him tbh the aftermath of that ship was truly a wreck-- putting it like that, I wouldn't want to be in a formal cp either if I was him--

axdxex:

Good points. I feel so bad for him tbh the aftermath of that ship was truly a wreck-- putting it like that, I wouldn't want to be in a formal cp either if I was him--

That was one of the worst experiences I've seen for both actors. post break up. I felt bad for both. And some fans are still at it. I would run far, far away from a pairing if I was him.  The only way I can see him stay in OL is if he feels like he's ready and strong enough to handle a dark fanbase again and if he feels like he doesn't want to work with anyone else who isn't Leng. 

sjay:

Ahh, well idk .. If not a different partner, I want a difference genre atleast.. I don't have high hopes for Ossan's Love TH. Ooh maybe OF s2!

I actually haven't seen any of the Ossan stuff so when it comes out, I'll have a fresh take on it I suppose. I'd love to see them in a more hard hitting role. I think they'd both do excellent at something more gritty.

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Yeah, a lot of actors are like that they love their partner and just want to work with them. OffGun and  JimmySea are like that too.  They'll work with others but in hetero shows only. Ohm and Gawin are the only ones who don't want to be tied to one partner their entire career which is why they move around a lot. 

I think Neo is also like that too and I can't say that I blame them because I think working with other partners forces you to grow as an actor. Plus you don't end up typecast into the same kind of character/role over and over again, which is what I've seen happen to a few of our favourites. It's like once a role or type of character/show has seen smashing success, they are afraid to mess with it and think by replicating it, they're giving people what they want. 

But what they fail to realize is that it's not just the character/role that made it so good, it was the actor's portrayal of it and the more they do different stuff, the better they'll be. Neo is a prime example of that. You can literally throw him into any role with ANY partner or even solo, and he'll shine...sometimes even brighter than the ML couple.

RXinw:

I think I have found a cure. It is a gif from 4 Minutes.

NOICE! Share with the class!

axdxex:

I've always wondered-- has Ohm ever said that he doesn't want a set ship-- because OhmNanon the ship that must no be named, was an official ship-- it just didn't work out... (idk I'm just a casual follower, so I don't know)

I actually think that if Kidnapped goes well OhmLeng might stick--

That's possible given the whole backlash of it all after the split and maybe he decided that he was going to try different partners until he found the perfect fit for him, if he was going to have a perm partnering again. Maybe him and Nanon had a lot of difficulties together bts and he wanted to make sure that this time, the partnering was going to work both on and off screen. I mean let's face it, for a new pairing, their chemistry is damn high already and it's just the first epi we've seen, so if that's the case, he was right to do things the way he did.

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Yes this is exactly what I'm talking about above. From what I've seen so far, he seems much more happy and relaxed with Leng than anyone else, so I guess time will tell if it becomes permanent or not.

RomanticRosebud_BL:

That was one of the worst experiences I've seen for both actors. post break up. I felt bad for both. And some fans are still at it. I would run far, far away from a pairing if I was him.  The only way I can see him stay in OL is if he feels like he's ready and strong enough to handle a dark fanbase again and if he feels like he doesn't want to work with anyone else who isn't Leng. 

I'm really hoping that's the case, because I'm really liking this paring, but again as I've said and you've pointed out, because of that debacle he had to endure, he might not chance it. It'd be a shame, but I completely understand it and would support him regardless. Plus not having a permanent partner doesn't guarantee no mess either. Look at what Neo and Bright have gone thru just by having and revealing a GF. BL fans can be hard to take and even harder to make happy.

RXinw:

So the spoiler feature indeed does not work on gifs, I see.

Let me delete this for the sake of the innocent minds lol

Well that sucks. I wanted to see! *pout* LOL

axdxex:
I need a twin BL-

Aside from AJ & JJ, another pair that comes to mind is the Wijitwerot twins (Chai and Seng) from "Don't Say No". They're very cute, so I could imagine them leading in some kind of twins BL story.

p43425:
Aside from AJ & JJ, another pair that comes to mind is the Wijitwerot twins (Chai and Seng) from "Don't Say No". They're very cute, so I could imagine them leading in some kind of twins BL story.

Ok that's it... I've GOT to watch this show. I've been meaning to and haven't gotten around to it yet. Clearly I've been missing out.

MeNotYou:
Well that sucks. I wanted to see! *pout* LOL

Check your DMS lol

The Rebound 6/10

I agree with @axdxex review. 

MeNotYou:
Ok that's it... I've GOT to watch this show. I've been meaning to and haven't gotten around to it yet. Clearly I've been missing out.

(re "Don't Say No") I loved it, but it's a MAME screenplay, with all that implies.

My Live Reaction to The On1y One Episode 7 ~

Yes, yes, I remember. He went to sleep on Jiang's bed 

Yes, yes, starting very cute and innocent. 

BAM. BIg Peen in my face LOL I was just drinking my tea and the show is like, you were skipping the reaction weren't you? Here LMAO

No baby, he's probably wondering why he's ok with you rubbing your healthy body all over his blanket LOL

I'm dying LMAO He's just casually going to lean on the shelf like, yeah, my 3rd leg isn't going to just hop off and walk by it's self LOL

OMG I can't get through this scene ...what are they saying, half my soul has left my body in cringe LOL

I love how he casually looks down and then excuses himself for the bathroom LMAO Jiang!! Hold it together!! LOL

Yes, blow on it, that always works LOL

Ya see, when I get stuck in places, it's because of my period or I've cried and my mascara has me looking like Alice Cooper. I can't imagine having a third appendage that's just like, HI randomly LOL

I'm now wondering what they put in his underwear to give him this really hard looking erection LOL

I was about to say, just go rub it out and then realised that that's probably what JIang's doing right now lol

hahaha, I also change my screen name a lot too LOL

Did he just ask him to be gay??? LOL This show has just gone off the wall all of a sudden. It's like, we're in the 2nd half now, run all the lights, let's go LOL

I had to play that back because my girl clearly has a crush and I see you Jiang in the back not having any of it LOL

Jiang also a little TOO happy about that rejection with a post it note. He is HIS post it note LOL

Yes. Arent they cool? Bask in their kindness and honourable spirit LOL

hmmm, yes, regretting your behavior I hope? 

LOL wow, he's not getting as big a clap as Jia did LOL but hey, it'll put them together?

I see those rainbow heart eyes Jiang 

Kitty? ....he's about to adopt this cat isnt he? We really are going with this cat and dog theme arent we? lol

aaaaand, he's withdrawing again ....he's just remembered his cat cred 

was that dad? 

that was Jiang's dad wasn't it?

It was JIang's dad lol

We dont get them developed because we have thousands on our phones LOL we dont have room for photo albums anymore lol

His dad again? ..... it's his dad lol

we are going with the cat theme lol 

well thats definitely a failure on the parents part. leaving a dependent with a vulnerable person never works out 

so grandpa is the parent he didnt have? cute.

so this little old man feeds stray cats, and now he's landed himself with stray gays LOL awwwww

hmmmm, well, between old age and the roads, naturally the cat wasnt going to be around anymore

yes.....that does make you uncomfortable doesnt it? So the parents arent married yet so theres a possibility that they wont later?

and what was dad doing? 

dont make excuses for him. Just say he's a jerk lol

hmmmm, an accident or abuse?

like a stray cat? lol man, they're really driving it this episode LOL

oooooh, thats a stand by your man kind of look

Jiang's going to think Sheng's in trouble again ..... or he just wants to be in trouble with Sheng LOL

Jia, my girl <3 I love her

are they seriously about gang up on him again?

ohh, so where did turd boy go?

I know he's his father but, as a teen being dragged away against his will, is surely kidnap right?

He sounds like an abusive fk

Jiang's about to have a heart attack thinking Sheng's getting beaten up again and Sheng's just like teehee in the bushes LOL 

Almost a love confession in the woods .

hahaha, uhhh, sir, i would forget about the runaway kids, and pay more attention to the stranger walking the premises 

ohhh, turd is back in his seat....so why was he missing earlier?

heres your chance to impress Jia. A true ride or die friend LOL

Or maybe not LMAO BUt hey, pink panties, i see you

nice rebuttal but this teacher dont care LOL

and his transformation to spoilt princess begins LOL

admit it JIang, you wish he had pulled you down on top LOL

just two gays enjoying the shade, having a heart to heart 

aaaaaand here comes the just two gays loving life montage LMAO

there is not a rainbow in the back??? .....there is a rainbow in the back LMAO

ya see, this is where I would stare like wednesday addams and tell the man to just give me my ice cream LOL

I know they're being really cute and all the back but if they see that you are out of school

this puppy lol

Ya see, Jia my girl being a hero 

awwwwww

I love how this guy was just calling out on an empty street lol

.....do they know each other? what was with that look?

ohhhh, i dont like that look....are we going to have problems here?

puppy wants you to eat the mango Jiang. Just eat the mango lol

So you know all about romance Sheng do you ? ;)

.......ohhh, Jiang about to cry ...he's not just disappointed, he's devasted lol

you may now kiss the bride LOL little narrative mirroring happening here. nice

hey baby. lets move in together, is the translation to that LOL

hmmmm, yes family but more like married couple family lol

baby, lets tell our parents the happy news LOL

I was about to say, 'hey dad, we're getting married' but then that goofy ass game music went in. Who's idea was that because they need smacked LOL

Our son is due in the spring LMAO

You know, i had a tensed a little with the dads reaction. He leaves all the time and now he's getting pissy that his son wants to move out? He just wants the boys to look after his new wife while he continues to be non existent in everyone's life..

OMG ...... YES. Give me Jiang's perspective here LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. I KNEW IT LMAO 

Hey sir, your little brother is waving at me LOL And also, this is why he was about to cry at the thought of being brothers. He had only to see Sheng's erection through his clothes and he got hard. That was all it took LMAO Poor BB.

Well, wasn't that hilarious LOL And I'm simultaneously jealous and glad that I dont have a penis LOL

RXinw:

Check your DMS lol

I totally lurve you right now...lol! You are totally awesomesauce!

p43425:

(re "Don't Say No") I loved it, but it's a MAME screenplay, with all that implies.

Ahhh... duly noted. Still that means a more serious role for Offgun so I might chance it, as I've heard it was one of their best roles. Thoughts?

Wrenix:
Well, wasn't that hilarious LOL And I'm simultaneously jealous and glad that I dont have a penis LOL

ROFLMAO! I'm dead...lol

@DramaNomNom @Angeliviki2022  - Ok team, what's happening? We're just about half hour past our date and you're both late af...lol. I'm starting epi 12 in 3 mins at 1:30, with or without you. LOL!