Blkittykat:

Nanon (am a fan of Ohm since Make It Right, but didn't really get a chance to watch dramas of Nanon. Bad Buddy changed all that ◔‿◔)

The cast of Kinn Porsche (all the cast members I didn't know before, and fan girling all over again over the people I already knew)

Mek (from Sky In Your Heart. I was a fan of him when I was watching Dark Blue Kiss, but then after it was over, I kind of forgot how charming he was. Sky In Your Heart reminded me ◠‿◕)

I have a huge list of people I'm already a fan of, and listing them over here would be quite near impossible, so I just stuck with actors I became a fan of recently :)

What has Mek been in? Its not a name i am familiar with

wildbutterfly_32:
But I have a list of them: https://mydramalist.com/list/4q6bvMZ1

Your male crush list contains  most of Thai actors and only few Korean oppas.  

Blkittykat:
Nanon (am a fan of Ohm since Make It Right, but didn't really get a chance to watch dramas of Nanon. Bad Buddy changed all that ◔‿◔)

Even I know Ohm and Nanon both from their previous work but not was a fan. Bad Baddy made me one

loubug1012:
Mile & Apo - Do i need to say more? They are killing it in KP and i would be genuinely interested in seeing them in a different series together  to see if they work just as well in something else or if it is the perfect storm of KP that is making the pairing  work so well.

This is so true, such a great pair.
my youtube recommendation is filled with mostly  KP videos 

Raining Sunshine:

Your male crush list contains  most of Thai actors and only few Korean oppas.  

Most of the series I have watched so far have been Thai that's why. I'm sure more variety will be on the list the more I watch. 

wildbutterfly_32:

Most of the series I have watched so far have been Thai that's why. I'm sure more variety will be on the list the more I watch. 

Yep, but still I can see my favs Park Bo-gum and Lee Jong Suk, that's lovely 

loubug1012:

What has Mek been in? Its not a name i am familiar with

Mek played Thada in Kiss, Kiss Me Again and Dark Blue Kiss. I think he also had a role in Girl Next Door - Richy Rich. He most recently played Matt in The Player.

Raining Sunshine:

Yep, but still I can see my favs Park Bo-gum and Lee Jong Suk, that's lovely 

Lee Jong Suk <3 <3 Even my Husband says that he`s pretty XD

Raining Sunshine:

Day 25

Actor/s you liked  or became a fan recently 

KinnPorsche's cast for sure - Apo and Mile are a great pair! I also like Bible, Build and Jeff. This series really has a good casting!  

Raining Sunshine:

Day 25

Recently Apo is all over my fy on TikTok and Instagram's feed, he just came and already took over everything KKKKK I got amazed by his acting talent and my mistake was let my cellphone hear this, after that it's not just his skills I appreciate anymore :"")

camooflage:

Lee Jong Suk <3 <3 Even my Husband says that he`s pretty XD

Who can resist the charm of our Lee Jong Suk. 

Raining Sunshine:

Day 25

I actually fell in love with each and every actor and became their fan lol....

Mitzi Miao:

KinnPorsche's cast for sure - Apo and Mile are a great pair! I also like Bible, Build and Jeff. This series really has a good casting!  

Aixela22:

Recently Apo is all over my fy on TikTok and Instagram's feed, he just came and already took over everything KKKKK I got amazed by his acting talent and my mistake was let my cellphone hear this, after that it's not just his skills I appreciate anymore :"") 

Mile and Apo have the best chemistry among all the BL actors I have seen in 2022 so far.

Apo is really a Sunshine. I feel kind of protectiveness over him already. His offscreen videos are so fun to watch really such an energetic person. 

Raining Sunshine:

Who can resist the charm of our Lee Jong Suk. 

So true, even Cha Eunwoo is from the same category... XD

Not at me only fully keeping track of actors that play characters that are part of my OTPs-

I like a lot of actors, I enjoy watching dramas they're in... but I don't really keep track of them since most of my fangirl energy goes into Seventeen.