Blkittykat:

My Engineer. Way less problematic.

Dark Blue Kiss or SOTUS

Dark Blue Kiss

Can I join as well? :D 

Raining Sunshine:
Day 13 

Most Heartbreaking Drama/ Movie story, you felt. 

Spoiler tag it, if you want.

Your Name Engraved Herein. It genuninely changed my life. 

Raining Sunshine:

I cried a river for Untamed. I really loved the ending in book a lot.

The ending xiyao got messed me up for WEEKS

Raining Sunshine:
Day 13 

Most Heartbreaking Drama/ Movie story, you felt. 

Spoiler tag it, if you want.

- Until We Meet Again
- HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
- Your Name Engraved Herein
- Theory of Love

Just watch them and you'll know the reason!

alexia:

The ending xiyao got messed me up for WEEKS

I have mixed feelings about their pairing, but yes, I have cried for them too.

I would love to join as well!  

Day 14 

Favorite / Best Confession in BL Dramas

Raining Sunshine:

Day 14 

Favorite is probably Cherry Magic because Kurosawa didn't even get to confess sincerely since Adachi read his mind LMAO

Light On Me - Noh Shin Woo's messages <3

Semantic Error - the music playing with the flashbacks before the confession definitely made me tear up

Raining Sunshine:

Day 14 

• Utsukushii Kare [ the last scene at the classroom ]
  • A Tale Of Thousand Stars [ confession scene at that hill top ]
  • Bad Buddy [ confession at the roof top ]
  • We Best Love: No 1 For You [ confession scene at that bridge ]
  • Word Of Honor [ when they say they are soulmate even though its not fully a confessn] 
 adicto_princessa:

I remember watching the opening part of the last episode. I was so shocked that I went back to the previous episode to check if I missed something!

It still gives me chills!

Same! I was caught completely off guard whilst on a train going to work... I barely held it together and the guy next to me thought i was slightly insane! 

Raining Sunshine:

Day 14 

• The rooftop confession - Bad Buddy
  • Not the drama, but Wei Ying's confession in MDZS is my absolute favourite confession (I imagine if Lan Qiren had been there he would have spontaneously combusted then his ashes would have spontaneously combusted in an endless cycle of Wei Ying trauma)

Day 13 - sorry a day behind

I am the same as most people on here

• MODC - I felt so betrayed
  • Until we meet again - the origin story was so utterly heart breaking i wasn't sure i would be able to continue with the series after ep 1
  • Your name engraved herein - I was so heart broken
  • Call it what you want - the story line with Bas is utter emotional damage
  • Like the movies - even though i said to my partner the whole way through it will never work with someone who is out and someone who isnt. I still cried buckets when they decided they needed couldnt be together until Karl was ready to be out because it wasnt fair on either of them. I have cried on every rewatch as well

Day 14 - Best Confession

• Bad Buddy  -  but not the rooftop scene. I LOVE the scene where Pat has to confess in front of all Pran's faculty and get their permission. It is so on brand for the series and cute as hell
  • Light On Me - Noh Shin Woo's messages. The purest form of love. 
  • Not Me - The Rooftop scene where they first kiss, When Sean confesses to White, When White confesses to Sean. I loved all of these so much. 
  • HIStory4: Close to you - When Teng Mur Ren confesses Xiao Li Cheng and he is crying about not wanting to be the mistress because he thinks Li Cheng has gotten together with someone else. It was so cute and funny
  • To My Star - When Seo Joo confesses and Ji Woo straight faced asks him if he was a dog in a previous life. I love both parts of the conversation and its one of my favorite quotes
 Raining Sunshine:

Day 14 

• BAD BUDDY - The rooftop scene, the beach scenes and the dimple scene on Pran's couch ☺️
  • CHERRY MAGIC - The rooftop scene
  • WE BEST LOVE - The scene on the bridge, the scene in bed in part 2.
  • LIGHT ON ME - The scene where they're walking home after the contest, the final beach scene (you know, the ears turning red)
  • FISH UPON THE SKY - The rooftop scene ("For me, Pi means you")
  • NOT ME - The rooftop scene (again) (God, we've shifted from beaches to rooftops these days)
  • SOTUS - The bridge