Raining Sunshine:

Day 15

Dramas liked by others but you don't seem to

I am going to have to say Kieta Hatsukoi. A lot of people loved this drama and I get why since it is so cute. You would think that I would love this one since one of my favorites (if not favorite) BL's is Cherry Magic and they both kind of remind me of each other in certain ways. But, I didn't vibe with Kieta Hatsukoi as much as I thought I would. It was okay for me. Maybe if I rewatch it again my feelings might change.

Raining Sunshine:

Day 15

• 2 Moons / Gen Y
  • Method
  • Rainbow Prince
 loubug1012:
SOTUS/SOTUS S

I didn't like SOTUS either. Even before watching, I didn't like this ship. I know they were like the OG Thai BL couple from the pillars, but I didn't feel any chemistry either. I was really bored watching SOTUS, so I had to watch it in 2x speed.

starrynights:

I don't dislike it at all but I went in with high expectations for Where Your Eyes Linger and it felt incomplete for me. The ending also kinda felt rushed in my opinion but otherwise loved the characters and the plot

yeah not my favorite either. 

Sunshine123:

I am going to have to say Kieta Hatsukoi. A lot of people loved this drama and I get why since it is so cute. You would think that I would love this one since one of my favorites (if not favorite) BL's is Cherry Magic and they both kind of remind me of each other in certain ways. But, I didn't vibe with Kieta Hatsukoi as much as I thought I would. It was okay for me. Maybe if I rewatch it again my feelings might change.

I had to watch it a few times before i really started to like it but it was the same with Cherry Magic for me. 

TheUntamedHeart:

Light On Me  &  Where Your Eyes Linger

I plan to rewatch both of these soon because I think that I watched them before I had a true appreciation for Korean BLs. I rewatched You Make Me Dance & Mr. Heart recently and enjoyed them a lot more than I did the first time so I figure this will be the case for Light on Me & Where Your Eyes Linger.

Where your eyes linger i can take it or leave it but I am a Light on Me stan! They are all just so weird and quirky and I love it but we can still be friends even if you dont like it!

loubug1012:

Where your eyes linger i can take it or leave it but I am a Light on Me stan! They are all just so weird and quirky and I love it but we can still be friends even if you dont like it!

Agreed! Light On Me was my first BL though so I'm biased lol

Day 15

Dramas that are not my cup of coffee

Theory of Love - ML being Playboy hurts left and right

Cutie Pie - I feel it is dragged

TBH Light on Me story was the best but acting dragged it bit down

Raining Sunshine:

TBH Light on Me story was the best but acting dragged it bit down

I can understand this. I think the actor who played Shin Woo was really good though

starrynights:

I can understand this. I think the actor who played Shin Woo was really good though

True, but still one of the best story out there which gives a warmth 

Raining Sunshine:

Day 15

Cutie pie I see mixed ratings about this it's not that I didn't like it. it just got really boring after the first few episodes. Also, Enchanté was a great drama at the start but it didn't interest me as much as other BL dramas.

loubug1012:

I am glad we can still be friends :) 

I will make my Light on Me rewatch a priority. I am sure this is a "it's not you, it's me" kind of situation. I was very new to Korean BL tropes when I first watched this and my love for them has definitely grown since then.

Raining Sunshine:

Day 15

• Cherry Blossoms after Winter - the first 2 or so eps were cute but it went downhill from there. I hated the colouring and everything was really rushed they went from highschool to college to dating to engaged in a matter of 4 eps
  • 2gether - DONT YELL AT ME FOR THIS i didn't feel the chemistry nor enjoy the plot/writing. and this is with thai drama in general but the cringey sound effects bothered me.
  • Theory of love - i liked it more than together but after watching i didn't get the hype it was subpar to me
 alexia:
2gether - DONT YELL AT ME FOR THIS i didn't feel the chemistry nor enjoy the plot/writing.

I am so glad I am not the only one that feels this way. I love Thai BLs, even with their over used and cringey sound effects, but this one was not for me.