Raining Sunshine:

Day 15

Dramas liked by others but you don't seem to

I have but one answer for this

GAMEBOYS

(I will explain)

It started out... well. Interesting and new. I was intrigued. I mean, this was the first time I saw a drama that was filmed this way. The pandemic shut everything down, and here we had a drama with brilliant production, all with social distancing.

The episodes were short and sweet, nothing to complicated. I don't like complications. As it went on though, that's exactly what it became, complicated. Silly fights, sillier characters, and overuse of the word I now hate the most in the world, BABY. Suddenly, I couldn't get myself to like it the way I first did.

I don't know, it just felt exhausting to watch another episode after the 4th episode, and the further it went on, and the further they kept the episodes going on, the only way I could finish it was to play at 2X speed.

Day 15 - dramas liked by others but not you

• SOTUS/SOTUS S - Everyone seems to love this but me. I don't think the 2 main leads have any chemistry at all. Every intimate or semi intimate moment felt so forced and Arthit seems like the thought of actually touching his partner is the last thing he wants to do.  I am all for an lovers to enemies story line and i did like the initial chemistry when they were fighting  but Arthit  went from fighting to just being closed off and seemed to stay closed off  through both seasons. Kong seems to be the only one who wants to be in the relationship or put any effort into it but even the break up scene in season 2 was filled more with apathy than love/anger/sadness. I also thought this kiss on the bridge was super awkward.

• 1,000 Stars - Initially i really really didnt like this show. Every episode teased a relationship that really never happened. I can accept a lot of questionable/stupid premises in the name of entertainment but you really expect me to believe that you pledged your undying love and will wait for each other for an unspecified number of years with only a kiss on the forehead!!!!! Now on further reflection and a bit of distance from my initial viewing, the scenery, the acting, the story line with the kids/villagers/the heart transplant are all good. I just wish they could have given the relationship a little bit more before separating them. Like it didnt need to be TharnType levels of intimacy but something more than what we got!

But everyone has their preferences so please dont be offended if i mentioned your favorite!

Blkittykat:

I have but one answer for this

GAMEBOYS

(I will explain)

It started out... well. Interesting and new. I was intrigued. I mean, this was the first time I saw a drama that was filmed this way. The pandemic shut everything down, and here we had a drama with brilliant production, all with social distancing.

The episodes were short and sweet, nothing to complicated. I don't like complications. As it went on though, that's exactly what it became, complicated. Silly fights, sillier characters, and overuse of the word I now hate the most in the world, BABY. Suddenly, I couldn't get myself to like it the way I first did.

I don't know, it just felt exhausting to watch another episode after the 4th episode, and the further it went on, and the further they kept the episodes going on, the only way I could finish it was to play at 2X speed.

Yes, hated the term Baby before the show and every time they said it was so annoying especially after like the 10th time!

camooflage:

I just finished ( ok bingewatched XD ) DNA says love you and i'm so in love.

Its on my watch list but for some reason it hasnt called to me to watch it! But maybe i will move it further up the list as i havent seen anyone else talking about it

loubug1012:

Its on my watch list but for some reason it hasnt called to me to watch it! But maybe i will move it further up the list as i havent seen anyone else talking about it

I wait till a Series is finished before i start watching. Thats why i waited till now.

And how you say, I don't see much talking about it.

For me the Story is good and the Actors too.

The ML both caught my attention but especially Erek Lin who plays Amber melted everything in me XD

It took 3 Episodes to get in but then there was no stop and i watched till 3 am.

I'm sorry that my explanations are sometimes seems to be flat or short but it's hard sometimes for to describe what i want to say in english because it isn't my first Language.

Raining Sunshine:

Day 15

Manner of death *sigh*

I don't know why i cant like it. So many People love it.

I dropped it after 9 episodes i think.

Most of the Time felt like the hot stuff doesn't fit into the Thriller or the Thriller bothers the hot stuff XD

Something is wrong with me. I now that both male leads are unbelivabale hot and the Thriller Plot is really well written. ..

camooflage:

I wait till a Series is finished before i start watching. Thats why i waited till now.

And how you say, I don't see much talking about it.

For me the Story is good and the Actors too.

The ML both caught my attention but especially Erek Lin who plays Amber melted everything in me XD

It took 3 Episodes to get in but then there was no stop and i watched till 3 am.

I'm sorry that my explanations are sometimes seems to be flat or short but it's hard sometimes for to describe what i want to say in english because it isn't my first Language.

I'm watching this now. :)

Raining Sunshine:

Day 15

It seems that I haven't come across such dramas! 

Raining Sunshine:

Day 15

I don't dislike it at all but I went in with high expectations for Where Your Eyes Linger and it felt incomplete for me. The ending also kinda felt rushed in my opinion but otherwise loved the characters and the plot

adicto_princessa:

It seems that I haven't come across such dramas! 

Same

Raining Sunshine:

Day 15

Mood Indigo - It's not a popular drama but I feel like majority of the comments I've heard are positive. Personally I rated it 1/10

Benizakura:

Mood Indigo - It's not a popular drama but I feel like majority of the comments I've heard are positive. Personally I rated it 1/10

OMG me too!

I didn't like Mood Indigo as much compared to The Novelist. In retrospect, I didn't like the Novelist much either, just more than Mood Indigo. I didn't really sense the chemistry between the leads that everyone insisted was there.

Raining Sunshine:

Day 14 

Favorite / Best Confession in BL Dramas

I'm catching up from yesterday! 

Favorite confession:

Utsukushii Kare (My Beautiful Man) - the confession in the classroom. I just cried at how heartbreaking and sad and passionate and happy and lovely it all was.

Raining Sunshine:

Day 15

Light On Me  &  Where Your Eyes Linger

I plan to rewatch both of these soon because I think that I watched them before I had a true appreciation for Korean BLs. I rewatched You Make Me Dance & Mr. Heart recently and enjoyed them a lot more than I did the first time so I figure this will be the case for Light on Me & Where Your Eyes Linger.

Popcxqueen:

I'm catching up from yesterday! 

Favorite confession:

Utsukushii Kare (My Beautiful Man) - the confession in the classroom. I just cried at how heartbreaking and sad and passionate and happy and lovely it all was.

I second this one! I loved that scene :)