American Fan:
CONGRATS to the cast of We Are for winning  "Entertainment Program of the Year".  WOOT!!

I'm so happy for them! They worked so hard with the re-filming and all, but it truly paid off. 

This friend group will stick with me for a long long time <3 

I feel like I'm in a (mini) drama slump, but not really (I don't think it's long enough to be a slump)? Like I haven't watched any shows since Thursday (Monster Next Door).

I have a couple I need to start (Kidnapp, The On1y One), and some I'm currently watching (Trapped, My Only 12%), some I'm behind on (Summer Night, I Hear the Sunspot) and yet I'm laying in bed doing nothing lol

axdxex:
yet I'm laying in bed doing nothing lol

Perhaps what you need is a good movie. Nothing BL just a good movie. 

RXinw:

Perhaps what you need is a good movie. Nothing BL just a good movie. 

I guess I should go to Netflix then :) tbh I rarely ever watch movies of any kind lol— might just start a cdrama— I haven’t watched one in a few months. 

axdxex:
yet I'm laying in bed doing nothing lol

When I'm in that mood, I change things around a bit: watch some non-BLs, read, call a friend, plan a trip. Good luck.

axdxex:

I guess I should go to Netflix then :) tbh I rarely ever watch movies of any kind lol— might just start a cdrama— I haven’t watched one in a few months. 

I just finished a short cute & fun, rom-com C-drama. Not much thinking needed, and some good laughs. 

Destined To Meet You

axdxex:
might just start a cdrama

I would recommend Who Rules the World if you like wuxia.

axdxex:

There is this one called Dashing Youth that I see people on TikTok raving about. I plan to watch it soon myself.

angeliviki2022:

I would recommend Who Rules the World if you like wuxia.

I gave this one a 10/10!  And Yang Yang, need I say more?!?

RXinw:

There is this one called Dashing Youth that I see people on TikTok raving about. I plan to watch it soon myself.

I was thinking the same, but I didn't see a romance tag.  :-(

American Fan:

That is why I like it lol

Sometimes I need a break from being reminded that I am not getting hot  *cough* I mean single.

angeliviki2022:
I would recommend Who Rules the World if you like wuxia.

I actually have this one on indefinite hold (ep19/40 -- idk why I stopped watching, it's a good show ;;)

American Fan:
I just finished a short cute & fun, rom-com C-drama. Not much thinking needed, and some good laughs.

Destined To Meet You

Oh I'll add that one to my PTW

Thank you all for the recs ;; <3

I started watching 'Amisdt a Snowstorm of Love' because I've been meaning to watch it for a long time, and yes, this is it. Leo Wu in love at first sight really does it for me ;;

RXinw:

RXinw:

That is why I like it lol

Sometimes I need a break from being reminded that I am not getting hot  *cough* I mean single.

I LOVE Cdramas without romance lol (ie. The King's Avatar, The Prince of Tennis) I'll ad this one to my watchlist too ^^

The Hidden Moon - Episode 1

Horror fans assembly!!!

This is a Thai BL horror/supernatural/mystery/Back to the Past

It was a good enough first episode. There are some scenes that could scare you (I was not scared....yet)

The production (cinematography, setting and music ) seems quite fitting for the horror theme.

I look forward to seeing where this goes. Also if you have an aversion to blood this may not be for you considering one future scene shown in the series intro.

Sky Valley - Episode 8

I wait impatiently and desperately for this series to just end already.

For the Earth fans in here, I came across this photo which I thought might interest you: