DAY 27 - BL DRAMA YOU DROPPED

I try not to drop but just was not motivated enough  at the time to finish ...

• I think  En of Love: TOSSARA, was especially bad  with zero chemistry or plot. 
  • Dropped My Day but I can't remember why.
  • Dropped  Why R U? 5 episodes in but i'm assuming it got better later on the way people loved it so i might consider giving it a second chance.

Day 27: BL Drama You Dropped:

Physical Therapy-  It sounded interesting . I tried watching the first episode and  was completely lost and bored. The wooden acting didn't help matters, and from what I saw it just got worse and worse. Good thing I dropped it.

2 Moons :-/  I dropped after 3 Episodes. This lack of Chemistry and stiff acting was too much for me.

On the other Hand i enjoyed 2Moons 2 with the other Cast a lot <3

and 2 weeks ago i dropped YYY after the first Episode. This is to Cringe for me and i really hate this strange  Sound effects.

I really try hard to avoid any dropping.  Especially with Series that haven't bad Reviews.

I figured out that, for me, some Series need a few Episodes to get the flow.

Day 27: BL drama I dropped

I tend not to drop dramas unless it's so boring to me the ones I did drop were Baker Boys and Oh!Boarding House I just couldn't get myself interested in the stories I have watched so many BL dramas that I thought I would just like every BL drama that comes along but that's not the case.

DAY 26 - BL DRAMA THAT MADE ME CRY BUCKETS

Until We Meet Again - This drama made me cry so much from the very first episode. I don't remember ever crying (for a drama) as much as I did for this drama. 

DAY 27 - BL DRAMAS THAT I DROPPED

Baker Boys - I found the Thai adaptation to be a huge disappointment compared in the Korean version. The murder plot seemed like an after thought.

Golden Blood - The acting was too bad. I normally don't pay a lot of attention to acting, but it was too bad in this drama. The acting + some cliches made it impossible for me to finish the drama.

Be loved in the house: I do - The story dragged to much for my taste.

Top Secret Together - This drama honestly made me really angry (with the whole fake siblings and never finding out). It also had way too many couples. 

Day 27: BL Dramas That I Dropped 

1. TharnType2--- after the first few episodes, I dropped it and never picked it back up again.

2. Be Loved In The House--- I literally watched the first episode and then dropped it. Maybe I will pick it back up in the future though.

3. Don't Say No---I wasn't really vibing with much of the aspects of this show so I decided to drop it 

I commend you all who never drop dramas because that is not me! If I am not feeling a drama, I will surely drop it lmao. 

lda82Missing Not Me:

Physical Therapy-  It sounded interesting . I tried watching the first episode and  was completely lost and bored. The wooden acting didn't help matters, and from what I saw it just got worse and worse. Good thing I dropped it. 

ugh i suffered through this one and wish I hadn't. By the end i was watching at double speed just to get through. 

Saygo :

Day 26: BL Drama that made you cry buckets
Make Our Days Count -The ending made sense to me. The title gave it away but still sad.

I think i am the only person in the world who didnt get red flags at the title. It literally never occurred to me so i was so totally caught off guard. I was watching on a train on the way to a client meeting. I thought oh just a bit of light entertainment everything should be all good in the story now.....NO! The person sat next to me must have thought i was having a mental breakdown!

Chu:

Day 27: BL drama you dropped

I dropped Utsukushii kare  (my beautiful man), I think because it didn't have much of  a plot and I thought it was kind of unhealthy

I finished it and you were definitely not wrong. It was super unhealthy and didn't really have enough substance to make up for it in any way.

Hiii! I'd like to join  the club, too  :))

30 DAY BL DRAMA CHALLENGE

Day 27: Bl You've Dropped !!

Like most, I really don't like dropping series cause I just feel really guilty that I dropped a series that had an abundance of people behind it, cast, crew,  money, and whatnot, but there are some that I just can't find myself sitting through. The last one I dropped was Peach of Time. While it wasn't necessarily a bad BL, I hated the way they decided to go about having the Thai and Korean pairing speaking two completely different languages when communicating with each other. I was also spoiled on the plot very early on, so it ruined the experience I was supposed to have. 

Scratch that, just remembered the last I dropped was He She It that I tried watching like 5 times, but every time I did, I'd put it back on hold and just had no desire to finish it for some reason.

A few updates and etc…

— I have updated the Members List on Page 1 of this forum 

— If you would like to join the Discord server as well, here is the link: https://discord.gg/tSrKN3kS

— There are only 3 days left of the 30 Day BL Drama Challenge. Time surely does fly!

DAY 28 - BL DRAMA THAT DESERVES SEASON 2

So I have just one drama that I think DESERVES another season, and that's The Shipper. Doesn't even have to be anything huge, something like Still 2gether is also cool. Just so that we can get somewhat of a happy ending for Kim and Way. 

Other than that, there aren't any series' per se, but I'd really like to see Ohm and Nanon work together again.

Hi , I would like to join the club ?

How to join ?

DAY 28 

BL DRAMA THAT DESERVES SEASON 2

Until We Meet Again 

The series has 17 episodes, which is longer than most BL dramas, but I truly want to see Korn and Intouch in a different scenario with no suicide scenes for either of them. We just got a peek of their past throughout the series, not the whole picture. I also just want to see more Team and Win interactions  (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

Mr. Heart 

The drama was short and focused on a single plot line. The first season was also fantastic, and I thoroughly loved it, but I would like to learn more about the characters' backstories. These Korean BLs, like their Korean dramas, have the most potential to be the best BLs out there, in my opinion.

Cherry Magic 

One of my favorite BL dramas of 2020 was Cherry Magic. The hilarious moments and the differences between these characters are reason enough for a second season. We have yet to explore the development of their relationship.  Adachi and Kurosawa are capable of so much more!  ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*