Raining Sunshine:

I kind of like Lan Qiren but you chose Fairy (come on, poor Wei wuxian crying with all his might).

Lan Qiren would always gets best entertaining character award. Lol

Fairy has me whipped with his cute little face and overall being a good boy... I'm sorry Wei Ying... I'm weak for doggos ;;

Lan Qiren is single-handedly funding the therapy industry hahahahaha

alexia:

random but please tell me i'm not the only one DYING for to my star season 2 ... like i think about it so much it makes me question my sanity i fr think im going insane because of them and the way 1 or 2 pictures got dropped every 1/2 months was just borderline cruel because it was enough to make me loos my mind but not enough that i could figure out much of the plot. theyre coming next month though so the wait will be over !

No you're not the only one dear I am also dying to see them again, as in season 1 only at the last episode they got together I think season 2 will tells us more about them their past and their romantic life may be ^^ 

Saygo :

You can't talk about Taiwanese BL without mentioning the  history series. I particularly enjoyed   HIStory3: Make Our Days Count and HIStory3: Trapped.

A currently airing Taiwanese BL i'm ineresed in is Plus & Minus and I'm curious to see how it develops. (The 'Be loved in House: I do'   main cp even makes a cameo)

Seriously HISTORY series are standard for BL dramas. H3 MODC - Yu Shi Gu and  H3 Trapped -( Xiao Fei and also his little hair) are my favorites in those two series 

STARSHADOW:

No you're not the only one dear I am also dying to see them again, as in season 1 only at the last episode they got together I think season 2 will tells us more about them their past and their romantic life may be ^^ 

yesss i think so too ! s2 is called 'our untold stories' so im sure theres gonna be a lot of backstory! the whole 'a lover that disappears leaving only a note' synopsis has made me v anxious tho, i completely trust in the actors/director but its gonna be sm pain to see them hurt

Benizakura:

I watch mostly Thai BLs but there's some Taiwanese BLs I've enjoyed. The ones that hasn't been recommended by someone else yet are:

Your Name Engraved Herein - This is a very raw and emotional movie. It will take you on a roller coaster of many different emotions; anger, frustration, sadness, bitterness but also joy. If you like watching angsty BLs you should give this one a try ^_^ Great acting too!! 

Be Loved in House: I Do - This one is underrated in my opinion! It does have its own flaws but except for those it's very sweet, fun and easy watch^^

Yes, Be Loved in House: I Do is surely underrated. I loved watching the MLs in Plus and Minus' latest episode today. I cried watching Yu Zhen's confession towards the end of the episode.

My Top 3 BLs from China 

1. The Untamed
  2. Guardian
  3. Killer and Healer

My Top 3 BLs from Taiwan

1. We Best Love
  2. Be Loved in House: I Do
  3. Plus & Minus - Unless the last half goes completely off the rails, I am pretty sure this will take the #1 spot on this list in the future.

I have not watched any BLs from Hong Kong. If anyone has recommendations, please send them my way. TIA :)

I want in! I promise I'm toilet trained and everything lol

Day 10

Favorite Western BL Movies and Series

Day 10

My Absolute Favorite Western BL movies are : 

1. Call Me By Your Name
2. The Way he looks
3. Jongens (Boys)
4. Shelter

Favorite Series Are -

1.  Eye Witness

2. Skam Norway

I'd love to join in.

Day 10

So I haven't watched many western BL movies, cause I rarely watch movies in general. 

But:

1. Love Simon (also awesome book btw) 

2. Call me by your name

Shows:

1. Skam Norway ofc, but probably also all the remakes like France and Druck(Germany) 

2. Heartstopper

3. Young Royals

Raining Sunshine:

Day 10

• Call Me By Your Name
  • Boys
  • The Way He Looks
  • Holding The Man
  • Shelter
  • Just Friends
  • Heart Stopper
  • Skam
  • Young Royals

There is more I can't remember them since its been a while I have seen this, except Heart stopper which I recently watched and highly recommend ^^

Raining Sunshine:

Day 10

I'm absolutely in love with Heartstopper <3

Before i watched it I thought i might don't like it because ( shame on me..) i prefer Dramas with leading Actors that are really hot in my eyes XD

The Actors are all so lovely and do a great job.

But np .. William Gao, who plays Tao Xu is hot enough for the rest of my life XD

Raining Sunshine:

Day 10

• Love Simon
  • Love Victor
  • Heartstopper

Favorite Western BL movies:

1. Love Simon

2. Alex Strangelove

3. The way he looks

4. Call me by your name

BL series: